Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-01, 18:48   Link #281
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
It's safe to say Itachi got stronger because what do you think he was doing during the time skip? Pretty sure he was never resting in any hospital beds.
maybe but then again if all the akatsuki members just kept getting stronger they would be unbeatable because of the gap between their power and everyone elses. Kakashi has gotten much stronger while Itachi prolly got hardly if any stronger. Everyone has their limits and IMO Itachi has reached his peak of power(though he maybe saving some of his better non sharingan related moves).
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 19:10   Link #282
7thFonon
seventh

Itachi is definitely saving his better moves / holding back. We haven't even seen this dude kill someone, yet he always wins and is unharmed.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 22:22   Link #283
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

We haven't seen the thrid technique associated with the Mangekyou Sharingan either. Assuming Kakashi knows it, and Sasuke can't use it because he lacks MS, where does that put them in the grand scheme of power. Without knowing what the technique is exactly, it's hard to say, but I'd say the ability to use MS far surpasses anyone who cannot, regardless of bloodline, jutsus, or any other abilities.
Old 2007-09-01, 22:26   Link #284
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I didnt know that kakashi's MS had different abilities(i kno it doesnt work the same as Itachi's) or that the MS that Itachi has even has a third technique.
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 22:34   Link #285
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I believe Itachi says that the Mangekyou gives its users the abilities to use the three most powerful sharingan techniques known...we know there are Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Apparently (I'm going by what I read here, since I've never read the lore myself), those names are from a Japanese story, wherein a third relative exists, named Susanoo. It is a speculation that this will be the third ability of the MS, though there's no way to know until it happens.
Old 2007-09-02, 20:21   Link #286
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I believe Itachi says that the Mangekyou gives its users the abilities to use the three most powerful sharingan techniques known...
Nope, Itachi never mentioned MS can give 3 techniques, but, it could be very possible that Itachi has a 3rd MS Jutsu.
Old 2007-09-02, 23:50   Link #287
mayhem

At this current level I would have to say yes

Spoiler for spoiler:
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 23:54   Link #288
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
At this current level I would have to say yes

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2007-09-03, 03:34   Link #289
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Yes I agree, however if we do not permit just a certain bit of speculation then there would be no room for theories and no reason to ask the questions who what when where and why...we would be readers and nothing more.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 16:41   Link #290
naru4kyuubi

funny

tobi seems to be uchiha madara the founder of the uchiha clan !!!
and stop over rate sasuke he may have sharingan and CS but agains a 8 tailed naruto hes pretty much f**** up cuz lost of control of naruto ,speed increased to mainly insanity ,rage,bloodlust,fast regen and all that crap,althought he can control just a 4 tailed kyuubi cuz mas damage suffered to his body and u saw in manga taht at 4 tails kyuubi his chakra merely becomes a powerfull poison the whoever comes in cantact with it sakura has fainted in manga cuz of that scratch kyuubi gived her on arm and lady rave stop step in from of sasuke he can take care of him self u know
naru4kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 17:19   Link #291
TheNewbSwordsMan

heh

I want to say kakashi would win, but if he's saying that naruto has surpassed him, then sasuke definately has surpassed him. Now i understand that kakashi is only saying that bc of the pure power of naruto's new jutsu and it beats the pants off of raiki, but all sasuke's jutsu (chirodi and chidori current, plus his fire jutsu) surpass kakashis when hes in CS2 form.

And even tho raiki is a higher form of chidori and the same lvls of elemental attack difuse each other (like how that 5 hearted guys high lvl lighting attack was cancelled by kakashi's raiki) i dont think he could do that with sasukes chidori attacks since its pretty much too much to handle in CS2 form and sasuke looks like he can stay in that form a pretty long time during a fight.

id give the slight edge to sasuke, i mean he pawned diedara single handedly, drove him into a suicidal frenzy brought on by desperation and kakashi plus 8 other leaf ninja only managed to tear off an arm and he was still smiling when he got away.
TheNewbSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 17:57   Link #292
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Well Sasuke does have several advantages over Kakashi at this point.
1.Stamina (sharingan&white snake)
2.Chidori (better control)
3.Snake summons
4.Curse seal

Because of Sharingan Sasuke ended up much better off than Kakashi. Their taijutsu is sharinganed from Guy&=, Sasuke's chidori is better, they both rock w/ genjutsu now.

Also Conjecture from the Manga: Kakashi said that Naruto was stronger than him now(w/o kyuubi), and naruto was beaten by sasuke. Pluss Sasuke's not stupid and he's tryin to take Itachi 1on1. Kakashi knows he himself cant do this.
Old 2007-12-19, 19:15   Link #293
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
hahaha wow wont say anything.... naruto fans seem more openminded but sasuke fanboys omg
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 00:34   Link #294
7thFonon
seventh

^^^ You need to think though, a younger generation is always going to have more room for growth. Sasuke was already pretty strong, but after 3 years past he got stronger naturally (as he was still young) and through the training with Orochimaru. Kakashi might have achieved the MS, but really, that's pretty much it. And yes, Kakashi does have thousands of techiniques at his disposal, but are they really all that effective? The only ones that really stand out in my mind are Chidori and Sharingan. We have seen tons of techniques used by Sasuke that have all been effective, and we still have yet to see them all. Not saying that Kakashi is not a great ninja, but Sasuke would pretty much destroy him.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 00:42   Link #295
cheese4u
da big boss

I wouldn't pit Kikashi against any kage level ninja by himself. Sure he's smart and strong, but he has an unbeleivably low amount of stamina. Though during the time skip, his endurance in relation to chakra has visibly increased, I don't think it's good enough for him to go the long run against Sasuke.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 05:05   Link #296
Hage-bai
Banned

Who gives a shyte...Kakashi's ten times the man Sasuke will ever be. The latter forms the bottom of the barrel of anti-heroes in the Shonen world.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 06:07   Link #297
kirose
The Destiny Child

I think people are seriously overrating sasuke, and underrating kakashi. Sasuke took out a majorly weakened orochimaru and only "won" becouse he is an uchiha, and then allowed clayman to blow himself up, neither of which are too impressive. Kakashi on the other hand is a great shinobi that 2 sannins believe to be about Hokage level. Sasuke does have the Chidori, and is able to manipulate it in interesting and effective ways, however Kakashi Created the chidori, many, many years ago, and if he doesn't know how to do the same things with it as sasuke does, I would be immensly surprised. He simply doesn't have a reason to use chidori manipulation skills yet.

Sasuke has better sharingan becouse he is able to use it with two eyes and it costs him less to maintain it. However Kakashi's sheer intelligence outways this advantage, making me believe that none of Sasukes genjutsu's would be truly effctive. And since kakashi is one of the few with sharingan, he probably knows any weaknesses in it (normal sharingan).For example, it was shown in the Naruto Sasuke fight that the sharingan allows the anticipation of moves based on muscular movement. Kakashi knowing this could send "false readings" and seriously mess with sasuke's head.

CS2 is sasukes best and most used tool under Sharingan. And If he uses it, he gains power and speed. ok...so once more kakashi uses his intelligence, knows that sasuke is too fast to catch in his MS. So then kakashi could do any sort of trick to stop Sasuke in his tracks long enough to send his skull into another dimension.

Basicly,I think that it would be a good and close battle, but kakashi would win at this point in the story.
kirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 10:43   Link #298
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
I'm not sure....Out of what we know...and seen, I would honestly probably say Kakashi....Sasuke would definatly give Kakashi a run for his money, but when it comes down to it, I think Kakashi would win. Like my dad always says, experience and intellegence beats strength and speed everyday...(Though I doubt my dad will say that when he is in a wheel chair one day...unless he pulls like a firearm out or something.. ) But yea....Plust Kakashi as MS....can a stronger form of Chidori...so, That's just my opinion based off of what we all know.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 12:19   Link #299
vision55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirose View Post
I think people are seriously overrating sasuke, and underrating kakashi. Sasuke took out a majorly weakened orochimaru and only "won" becouse he is an uchiha, and then allowed clayman to blow himself up, neither of which are too impressive. Kakashi on the other hand is a great shinobi that 2 sannins believe to be about Hokage level. Sasuke does have the Chidori, and is able to manipulate it in interesting and effective ways, however Kakashi Created the chidori, many, many years ago, and if he doesn't know how to do the same things with it as sasuke does, I would be immensly surprised. He simply doesn't have a reason to use chidori manipulation skills yet.

Sasuke has better sharingan becouse he is able to use it with two eyes and it costs him less to maintain it. However Kakashi's sheer intelligence outways this advantage, making me believe that none of Sasukes genjutsu's would be truly effctive. And since kakashi is one of the few with sharingan, he probably knows any weaknesses in it (normal sharingan).For example, it was shown in the Naruto Sasuke fight that the sharingan allows the anticipation of moves based on muscular movement. Kakashi knowing this could send "false readings" and seriously mess with sasuke's head.

CS2 is sasukes best and most used tool under Sharingan. And If he uses it, he gains power and speed. ok...so once more kakashi uses his intelligence, knows that sasuke is too fast to catch in his MS. So then kakashi could do any sort of trick to stop Sasuke in his tracks long enough to send his skull into another dimension.

Basicly,I think that it would be a good and close battle, but kakashi would win at this point in the story.
*Your Argument: Copy Ninja is Smarter than Sasuke Kun so Copy Ninja wins.

- One point I have to make right off the bat is that Sasuke Kun is not a mental midget. He defeated two S level ninjas by out maneuvering them with intelligence . How unimpressive they might have been to you they were solid wins over two very dangerous ninjas. Need I remind you that when Kakashi faced Clayman he was drained for a week and he did not even kill him. You were the one talking about Under Rating people, but my friend you have totally neglected to say that Sasuke is a genius. I am sure that Sasuke understands the limitations of his sharingan as well.

- Also with the whole who has a better chidori and who can do more stuff to it. Let's say that they both know how to everything with chidori, ok that is fine we can say they are just even and leave it at that. But there is no proof that Kakashi knows any other tweak of chidori besides what he has shown. Note: just because someone made something does not mean he is the best at it. For example just because someone invented the slam dunk does not mean he can pull off a 360 between the legs dunk.

- You admit that Sasuke Kun is faster and stronger than Copy Ninja, but remember one of the reasons Kakashi is able to out smart his opponent in all of his fights is because of his Sharingan. But we have already seen evidence of how he does against another sharingan user. Two Eye are always better than One, and if we cancel out every thing that they have in common: Intelligence, sharingan, and chidori we are just left with a faster and stronger Sasuke and Kakashi with a realy slow MS. Since we have seen in the anime how LLOONNGG it take Kakashi to send a part into another dimensions I really got to give this fight to Sasuke kun.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 12:39   Link #300
Ichimaru

the only thing thats holdin kakashi back is the limit of his sharingan, since his not a uchihatard...his stamina using it is crap compared to none....

only thing that would put him on par with sasooki is experience and knowledge, which he has to exploit, unless PNJ kills him
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote