AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-07, 09:53   Link #21
Rubylight

I'm looking forward this game, hopefully it would be fun, gameplay-wise.
I was disappointed with KHII's for some reason. xD;

Last edited by Rubylight; 2009-06-07 at 13:22. Reason: lol, typos.
Rubylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 10:49   Link #22
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubylight View Post
I'm looking forward this game, hopefully it would be food, gameplay-wise.
I was disappointed with KHII's for some reason. xD;
So was I. Graphics were beautiful, music wasn't as original as the first but still good; but the difficulty was way too easy. Proud mode is honestly a joke; I expected to have to go grind at least once, but I was wrong. Unlike the first KH, where Expert mode was nothing but grinding. Hope the new games are actually challenging
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 13:22   Link #23
Rubylight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
So was I. Graphics were beautiful, music wasn't as original as the first but still good; but the difficulty was way too easy. Proud mode is honestly a joke; I expected to have to go grind at least once, but I was wrong. Unlike the first KH, where Expert mode was nothing but grinding. Hope the new games are actually challenging
Same here, I had a lot of trouble in the original's proud mode, then came KHII's version, and I didn't die, not once.
It was also a bit more linear. You would go to one room, and either the characters told you where to go, or the game gives you a brief cutscene telling you where.

There was also the Information window. While I understood its point in other cases, I though it was pointless for it to go "Destroy all the Heartless/Nobodies!"
It's a room, full of baddies, and theres no way around them, does it have to state the obvious? -shot-

xD
Rubylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 14:59   Link #24
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
^
Maybe some connection with Birth by Sleep ?
I found the trailer to reveal alot of things for the upcoming game. For instance, Terras or w/e his name is, during the last moment of the fight his eyes change into an orange-like color. Supposively Terras isn't a real person at all, but rather a hidden identity lurks beneath? The discussion on Youtube/comments were pretty confusing after they saw the trailer lol.
Old 2009-06-07, 15:05   Link #25
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I found the trailer to reveal alot of things for the upcoming game. For instance, Terras or w/e his name is, during the last moment of the fight his eyes change into an orange-like color. Supposively Terras isn't a real person at all, but rather a hidden identity lurks beneath? The discussion on Youtube/comments were pretty confusing after they saw the trailer lol.
Maybe he's going into a Form. :P
Old 2009-06-07, 15:07   Link #26
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Maybe he's going into a Form. :P
From what i've heard. Terras isn't really Terras in the game, and ditto goes with Xenahort supposively. Just minor speculations but, there is possibly a character in the game taking on the identities of these characters.
Old 2009-06-07, 15:45   Link #27
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
From what i've heard. Terras isn't really Terras in the game, and ditto goes with Xenahort supposively. Just minor speculations but, there is possibly a character in the game taking on the identities of these characters.
Kinda like how Ansem's Heartless stole Ansem's identity?
Old 2009-06-07, 19:45   Link #28
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Kinda like how Ansem's Heartless stole Ansem's identity?
Yeah that is supposed to be the basic story plot I suppose. Like each of the characters are being stolen by one identity, and Roxas plays a part in each of these character's memories. Supposively he forget his friends, etc.
Old 2009-09-30, 16:32   Link #29
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Okay, I didn't see any other topics with this so let's talk about it here!
PrincessFrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 16:34   Link #30
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

At last someone made this topic. . . o.o;
Need some help here. I'm currently in Olympus world, and it seems that Phil forced me to do some trainings. The problem is, I can't manage to do the training in which I should throw the barrels to the heartless..... And without it, I think I can't continue the story. .

Any tips ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 17:50   Link #31
klowny
OH NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
At last someone made this topic. . . o.o;
Need some help here. I'm currently in Olympus world, and it seems that Phil forced me to do some trainings. The problem is, I can't manage to do the training in which I should throw the barrels to the heartless..... And without it, I think I can't continue the story. .

Any tips ?
i used the Wild Gear keyblade thingy, after one hit, you press Y and it knocks the barrel to a heartless nearby and it made the mission a lot easier.
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:08   Link #32
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I see. . Thanks. It's hard to do it with the keyblade I put on.. I think I'm goin gto try it tonight.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:12   Link #33
ZenErik

Send a message via AIM to ZenErik Send a message via MSN to ZenErik Send a message via Yahoo to ZenErik
Still debating whether I want to buy this. Seems that it's a solid game but nothing new. Is the story at least worthwhile?
ZenErik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 02:27   Link #34
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It's a pretty linear game like Chain of Memories was, but at least it doesn't use a freaking card system. The panel grids are a lot easier to handle.

Story takes a while to get rolling, but it's definetly one of the better parts of the game.

I have yet to try multiplayer, but co-op has always been one of my favorite things in a multiplayer game.~
Old 2009-10-01, 05:23   Link #35
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I've played just under three hours, and i must say i'm enjoying it quite a bit. Still surprised at how quality the game has turned out to be on the DS, especially when you look at it as just being a toned down version of Kingdom Hearts 2 in terms of how it handles, and the battle system. Plus i always wanted more focus on Organization XIII, so this game is pretty much a dream come true for me.
Old 2009-10-01, 05:31   Link #36
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

I was waiting for this game for a long time, but when I got it, I was overwhelmed. It's far, far more better and greater than I've imagined, even graphically. This game is Fantastic, and one of the best of the console.
Solais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 06:08   Link #37
Shadow Kira01

Generally, characters from Square-Enix games will be appearing in the world of Disney. Based on the trailer, it appears that the main characters of the Square-Enix games will be fighting against monsters and creatures from Walt Disney, pretty cool..
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 07:02   Link #38
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well Kingdom Hearts was always with some Disney's characters
Yeah its a good game for a DS .

But the LV system with the pannels bother me knowing that the pannels is limited .

Well , i'll do with that .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 12:58   Link #39
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
But the LV system with the pannels bother me knowing that the pannels is limited .
It's not limited. It increases by ranks going up, and buying new slots.
Old 2009-10-01, 16:22   Link #40
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah i know , i mean you have to finish a mission etc .. to get more pannel's place .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote