AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

View Poll Results: Darker Than Black - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 20 24.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 44.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 14.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.23%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.23%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-22, 20:17   Link #121
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Man, the henshin scene gave me the chills in this episode. I must get that OST!

I hate how the preview left us hanging. No mentioning about Hei; are they trying to slowly tell us that they're planning to kill him off?

Mao on Misaki's shoulder.........................
Old 2009-12-22, 21:24   Link #122
Equidistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Andria View Post
I think Hei was just caught off guard. He was probably really surprised when he found Yin's stretcher empty and just let his guard down for a second.

Speaking of Yin, what do you guys think is going to happen to her? I doubt the Yin that emerged from that flower is a clone. Somehow I get the feeling she's no longer a doll. Like, she was smiling after killing all those contractors right? Well, didn't they make a big deal in the first season about how Yin physically couldn't smile unless she forced her lips up with her fingers?

Though, if she isn't a doll now, I doubt she's back to being a human. Seems like she's a mix of a contractor and a doll. Maybe she's a moratorium now?

Either way I also get the feeling she's gonna get killed off in the final episode. ;_;
It looked to me like the Yin emerging from the flower was Yin's observational spirit, which somehow took on a human appearance.
Old 2009-12-22, 22:20   Link #123
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yea well im keeping my hope alive that Suou gets an upgrade to explosive tipped shells so she can put Pedo san Genma down for good. The guy just creeps me out everytime he talks i get flashes of the old man from Family guy. Just imagin his voice but him saying come hither Lovely Chan YUCK
But that what makes this season so fun. A pedo and an aggressive lesbian who are both out there doing their thing.

Genma needs to be in a season 3 so he can get revenge for Hei taking away his Lovely-chan.

Suou definitely needs a weapon upgrade. You can't use an AT rifle in all scenarios. She needs to get a semi-automatic machine gun and pistol. A whole series without a "Wanted" shot from Suou makes me sad.
Old 2009-12-23, 00:32   Link #124
Kyosuke_Nanbu

She don't need "Wanted" shot or semi-automatic machine gun ,just give some thing like Harkonnen IISmall girl and Cannons

I think the suit Madame Oreille is a prototype suit develope by Hellgate to couter Contractor like her gun.After all,we have seen Anti gravity car,why don't we have something like a force field battle suit
Old 2009-12-23, 05:33   Link #125
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
One thing I found confusing was that the Mitaka Documents caused the first war. So was it Amber who wrote them or not? Do we have any information about them either?
I find this quite interesting too. Especially since Amber was the first known/recognized Contractor (at least, the first one linked to a star -- with messier code UB-001)... It's hard to doubt Amber writing the documents. She's the only contractor to have seen future scenarios so far, and she was the one who told Misaki of its whereabouts through the recorder she slipped into her pocket during the last time she used her ability. She also knows too much regarding said documents, even knowing what the things written there symbolize and how the events affect the current timeline (regarding Hei, etc.), and of course her speech back in season one regarding how far she has traveled and how many futures she has seen. And by the way, did we ever see her star falling last season?

On another note, these two scenes in the preview...

...reminded me of
Spoiler for TTGL:
Old 2009-12-23, 06:28   Link #126
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
She don't need "Wanted" shot or semi-automatic machine gun ,just give some thing like Harkonnen IISmall girl and Cannons

I think the suit Madame Oreille is a prototype suit develope by Hellgate to couter Contractor like her gun.After all,we have seen Anti gravity car,why don't we have something like a force field battle suit
"Wanted" shots make for cool animation especially during the pullback imo. It's a waste of a sniper not to do one imo. Harkonnen II just blows things up imo.
Old 2009-12-23, 10:23   Link #127
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Is the next episode confirmed to be last episode of Ryuusei no Gemini??
Old 2009-12-23, 12:22   Link #128
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Is the next episode confirmed to be last episode of Ryuusei no Gemini??
Confirmed in the Japanese TV listings on Shoboi Calendar, where is says 12 is the final episode. Also confirmed in NewType online. At least for TV. And there is no indication of a DVD-only episode, besides the inter-series OVA.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-12-23 at 13:50.
Old 2009-12-23, 16:01   Link #129
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , its so sad , just 12 episodes ... i feel a rushed end or a cliffhanger ending ...
Old 2009-12-23, 20:51   Link #130
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
im heading to europe on saturday and im stressing about seeing the last episode i better see it before i leave.

anyway this last episode just sent me into a huge WTF mode and i just dont know what to expect anymore.
Old 2009-12-24, 06:13   Link #131
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Yeah , its so sad , just 12 episodes ... i feel a rushed end or a cliffhanger ending ...
No need to worry, Darker than Black 3: 天国のハレム will be coming out.
Old 2009-12-24, 11:32   Link #132
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That would be helpful. Her power is pretty restrictive.

And....http://video.adultswim.com/family-gu...o-herbert.html
Exactly thats Genma in like 20 years YUCK i totally threw up in mouth a little bit. I wish i could stick a pedo bear sticker on his back
Old 2009-12-24, 11:42   Link #133
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
No need to worry, Darker than Black 3: 天国のハレム will be coming out.
... Harem of paradise? Whose?
Old 2009-12-29, 17:52   Link #134
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

One more episode to conclude the second season. Hope, I'm done with the second series before the next year starts.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread