AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-24, 07:10   Link #21
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
This is a forbidden thread for me, i don't like see spoiler xDD
But i i need to ask something for who read novels (asrielchase lol), for now there is something that they skip in the story of the novel on the anime show?
Old 2009-02-24, 07:15   Link #22
Serous

If I am not mistaken, they are jumping around the novels. As long as its coherent, I don't care.
Old 2009-02-25, 00:37   Link #23
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrielchase View Post
I can give you a very, very brief description of when and why. Actually I haven't read to the part where she meets Layfon but there are always spoilers around, so I have an idea of what happens:

Spoiler:
Wow, that spoiler was just so... awesome for some reason. Now I just can't wait until that part. What surprised me though is that I though what she brought would be the a Heaven Blade but it would make a lot more sense if it's not. I'm guessing though but that blade Leerin brought must be a really good one as well since it seems that it might be able to handle Layfon's strength right?
Old 2009-02-25, 04:30   Link #24
boss
I am boss

Hmm... after reading that spoiler this pic suddenly comes to mind. It doesn't look like official art, but it seems like the artist had a reference of some sort.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-25, 04:36   Link #25
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Kinda reminds me of Unlimited Blade Works from the Fate series:P
I think the new blade will be that too!
Old 2009-02-25, 09:28   Link #26
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
This is a forbidden thread for me, i don't like see spoiler xDD
But i i need to ask something for who read novels (asrielchase lol), for now there is something that they skip in the story of the novel on the anime show?
Actually in recent episodes things have calmed down. And they're more or less just going through the story in sequence.

I'm guessing the jump at the beginning is to introduce us to the Grenadon characters, and giving some Felli fanservice.
Old 2009-02-26, 14:50   Link #27
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Has anyone some info about Dixerio Maskane?(the red haired guy from the anime's 3rd episode)
Old 2009-03-01, 17:47   Link #28
ipernorris

If the reason Layfon was exiled is really the one mentioned here, and I have not reason to doubt it, then I hope bugs will eat all of the Greandan citizens alive.
Old 2009-03-01, 22:47   Link #29
cynicalicious
I like pie.

The usual JP sites are up with previews of episode 9 already.

Spoiler for Ep 9 sites with itty bitty pictures:

Spoiler for Ep 9 preview:
Old 2009-03-01, 23:02   Link #30
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious

Spoiler for ep 9 preview:

I can die as a happy man.
Old 2009-03-01, 23:26   Link #31
cynicalicious
I like pie.

You know these previews are meant to deceive us, right? The reality will probably be something completely different...

Spoiler for because:
Old 2009-03-02, 00:58   Link #32
ipernorris

Nina has problems with Fon-Fon's past? Wonderful if she starts bitching around like Grendan faggots I hope she dies!
I really don't think how Layfon did something so unforgivable to be exiled. I can understand the Heaven Blades are a prestigious platoon and all, but a temporary (or even permanent) demotion would have been more than enough.
The exile is way too much, not to mention the reactions of people in Grendan in general and those of the shitty kids in the orphanage. He fought for years in order to give them food, not for his own personal gain, which would have been a legit reason as well anyway!!!
Old 2009-03-02, 01:57   Link #33
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... I guess we are being spoiled for the next episode for Regios even before the subs for the current episodes are coming out... aren't we?

Like, for example, we're already seeing stuff for episode 9 even when ep 8 still doesn't have subs yet...
Old 2009-03-02, 02:17   Link #34
cynicalicious
I like pie.

There are 3 JP sites that show the preview of next week's episode right after this week's episode airs in Japan. One site shows the first third of the preview, the second shows the middle third, and the third shows the last third. (Those are the ones I linked to. The links change every week for the most part, and you need to know how to navigate the sites to find the posts.)

But you're not getting anything special that anyone in Japan isn't getting.

And as I said before, these previews are usually misleading as all hell, so I wouldn't put too much stock in them. Now I must stare at more of this rare thing called snow.
Old 2009-03-02, 02:30   Link #35
zibi88

Well there are those who understand japanese.... not that they know but thet watched so much animes that they kinda started to udnerstand what they are talking about (like me ;] for example ) so watching raw is not so hard to udnerstand like if I was watching with subs....

btw. this thread is "spoilers & speculations " so it doesnt matter if he said little about episode9 since that info is already at official anime site ^^

I would say that it will be interesting till episode 10 later episode 11 I think it will be a filler or something since it had words "swimsuit" in the discription ;P kinda a episode to slow down and give breath before next stuff happens..... maybe in episode 10 Leerin will decide to go to Zueli to Layfon so they will use episode 11 filler as to cover Leerins travel time to Zueli....

There is the mystey why Leerin is going to be attacked....the same Layfons squad... does anyone know their true familiy tree or something.... well its another big mystery so I hope we will learn it soon ^^
Old 2009-03-02, 02:42   Link #36
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
There is the mystey why Leerin is going to be attacked....the same Layfons squad... does anyone know their true familiy tree or something.... well its another big mystery so I hope we will learn it soon ^^
I think that Dixerio Maskane dude is related to Layfon because he ran away when Layfon was arriving.

Last edited by ipernorris; 2009-03-02 at 03:29.
Old 2009-03-02, 03:04   Link #37
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Has anyone some info about Dixerio Maskane?(the red haired guy from the anime's 3rd episode)
Has he even appear soon or he was just a "one-shot dude"(highly doubt).
Old 2009-03-02, 04:19   Link #38
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Nina has problems with Fon-Fon's past? Wonderful if she starts bitching around like Grendan faggots I hope she dies!
I really don't think how Layfon did something so unforgivable to be exiled. I can understand the Heaven Blades are a prestigious platoon and all, but a temporary (or even permanent) demotion would have been more than enough.
The exile is way too much, not to mention the reactions of people in Grendan in general and those of the shitty kids in the orphanage. He fought for years in order to give them food, not for his own personal gain, which would have been a legit reason as well anyway!!!
Don't get too hotheaded. It seems like it but not totally the case. Although Nina may have problems initially, she finally got over it so give her credits and a chance to see how she really is. Also, Layfon was not exactly exiled like it somehow was implied so don't start going around and telling Grenden to die. I agree with you more about the orphanage kids but at the same time, I can understand how they felt. The hero they look up too actually have been doing very shady stuff so they felt that he has been doing it more for the money. Overall, sit back and just don't get too upset or else you might end up not seeing how the other characters are how they are.
Old 2009-03-02, 04:57   Link #39
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Don't get too hotheaded. It seems like it but not totally the case. Although Nina may have problems initially, she finally got over it so give her credits and a chance to see how she really is. Also, Layfon was not exactly exiled like it somehow was implied so don't start going around and telling Grenden to die. I agree with you more about the orphanage kids but at the same time, I can understand how they felt. The hero they look up too actually have been doing very shady stuff so they felt that he has been doing it more for the money. Overall, sit back and just don't get too upset or else you might end up not seeing how the other characters are how they are.
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor. I'm sure Nina will understand it, but it will be quite annying if she acts like the Grandan people thus not even trying to understand Layfon's reasons. After all she has been like a problem child for two episodes so far and Layfon was very patient with her, so I except the same from her. Not to mention the "we're nakama" thingy.
Regarding Grendan: I've already replied to that point in the episode 8 thread, but there is a thing I would like to specify. Someone should point out, to the shitty orphanage kids, that they would have been died because of starvation a long time ago if it wasn't for Layfon.
Old 2009-03-02, 05:30   Link #40
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor. I'm sure Nina will understand it, but it will be quite annying if she acts like the Grandan people thus not even trying to understand Layfon's reasons. After all she has been like a problem child for two episodes so far and Layfon was very patient with her, so I except the same from her. Not to mention the "we're nakama" thingy.
Regarding Grendan: I've already replied to that point in the episode 8 thread, but there is a thing I would like to specify. Someone should point out, to the shitty orphanage kids, that they would have been died because of starvation a long time ago if it wasn't for Layfon.
I understand your metaphor alright but I just thought it was a bit too strong. Anyway, regarding the children, I definitely agree. I kept wondering if they ever knew where all those money come from. Well, depending on their age, perhaps they just don't understand yet since not understanding something as a child can be a huge problem to deal with. Although even after Layfon left, I don't really think those kids will understand because Leerin would probably won't allow them to suffer even if she knows that they don't understand a thing. After all, both Layfon and Leerin are similar in that aspect in which they try very hard just to make sure that other people don't suffer even if they might be the one suffering inside instead.
Closed Thread