AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-06-22, 08:14   Link #8781
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It's funny because Chelia is actually the correct spelling :O
Actually I don't think we have a true spelling for her yet.

Spoiler for 288:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 08:16   Link #8782
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Randrak42
If Orga is indeed a Lightning God Slayer, then I want Natsu to eat his lightning to for Lightning-Flame Dragon God Mode!
See?! It has God Mode in it and it totally suits Natsu!
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 08:20   Link #8783
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

God Slaying magic could be tied with Zeref, but God Slayers themselves aren't necessarily tied to him. Like Laxus, he uses a magic tied to dragons but he himself has no ties with dragons.

The only thing I wanna see is Laxus obliterate Orga's little God Slaying Magic.

Also from now on, any elemental magic that produces black elements is God Slaying magic. We only had one example, but now with two (possibly 3) it's a safe assumption.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 08:52   Link #8784
zerodragon

Spoiler for chapter 288:
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 09:26   Link #8785
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, the easiest way for Wendy to win would be to copy what Natsu did with Zancrow...but somehow, I don't think that it's in her personality to do such a risky move.

And it seems that the God Slayers have their elements colored black (how nice). And since Zeref is considered THE Black Mage of history... Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he DID create the God Slayer Magic hundreds of years ago but due to his change in heart, or philosphy rather, he doesn't care about it anymore. The God Slayers, created by Zeref to counter and kill the Dragon Slayers, who could in turn, possibly destroy Zeref, if his wanting to be 'broken' by Natsu is any indication.

If that is true, then every time someone uses a God Slayer technique, it sends off a pulse that is similar to Zeref's magic signature and they don't even know it, hence Mystogun's freakout and the looks from Mavis.
Old 2012-06-22, 09:48   Link #8786
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea cept when Orga did his thing there was no pulse it might be a coincedence after all but either way it would be fun to find out honestly. And wendy will probably lose but thats fine by me i wanna see what happens when natsu finally fights cause he's the one whose growth is truly curious to me.
Ya know somethings been bothering me for a while Kagura and Milliana both saw the battle when Jura fought Jellal and Yajima a member of the old council was there too. How come none of them realized that Mystogan was Jellal especially considering that Milliana worked under him so she should recognize his power and Yajima as well explain that to me
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 10:05   Link #8787
immblueversion

Well, people wanted a God Slayer in this tournament, so they got a God Slayer in this tournament.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 10:17   Link #8788
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea cept when Orga did his thing there was no pulse it might be a coincedence after all but either way it would be fun to find out honestly. And wendy will probably lose but thats fine by me i wanna see what happens when natsu finally fights cause he's the one whose growth is truly curious to me.
Ya know somethings been bothering me for a while Kagura and Milliana both saw the battle when Jura fought Jellal and Yajima a member of the old council was there too. How come none of them realized that Mystogan was Jellal especially considering that Milliana worked under him so she should recognize his power and Yajima as well explain that to me
We can't be sure what magic Jellal showed the council when he was part of them.
At most we can expect them to notice some big flashy stuff like that magic he was gonna before being stopped but besides that, we really have no idea what the council members know of Jellal's magic really.
Well Yajima could know but is keeping secret about it all for FT sake.

Quite the fight, didn't expect the god slayer magic but thats somewhat a pleasant surprise.
Super loli kicking ass, I like
Jellal jumping in I think will be the kick start for everything to come crashing down, the "interrupt" to the tourney everyone's been expecting.
Altho by the title of the next chapter, I think we might actually see the 2 girls throwing fists at each other
Old 2012-06-22, 10:30   Link #8789
ReinhartX

so godslayers have elemental magic ability just that they are all black in colour

black flames black lightning and black wind now xD

i definitely think orga is a god slayer now with him going " that girl... "
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:06   Link #8790
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I think Wendy will lose... all things being normal. First off it's a Godslayer vs a Dragonslayer and Wendy isn't at Natsu's level of fighting skill even with second origin. Second Zeref is bloody involved here and even Natsu couldn't harm him at all at his weakest.

That said...

Just felt like sharing the one possibility I see of Fairy Tail winning or drawing...

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-22, 11:15   Link #8791
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That was just my speculation on the God Slayers being tied to Zeref in that fashion...heh. It also seems to being out an inherently darker side of people as well. Wendy is lucky that Chelia is so nice - with her using her Wind God Slayer magic, it's probably corrupting her personality. While I don't think that she'll turn into a loli version of Zancrow, she might do the *grin* -snaps ur leg- *giggle giggle* bit, which is unnerving enough.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:19   Link #8792
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Haven't read your speculation... mostly hang on another forum for Fairy Tail talk. Link to your speculation please.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:33   Link #8793
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It wasn't serious: I just brought up that the God Slayer magic could have been created by Zeref before he changed his ways. Since God Slayer magic seems to be a nigh perfect counter measure to the Dragon Slayer magic, and due to the obvious 'black' elements that it utilizes, it would make sense if it was indeed Zeref came up with it. As for why, Zeref seemed to think that Natsu, being a Dragon Slayer would be able to 'break' him. If before, back when Zeref was being evil, he created the God Slayers to prevent the Dragon Slayers from trying to kill him...the dynamics between the three could be easily seen.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:35   Link #8794
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fun chapter's fun, Wendy's new magic was kickass. I think her opponent did the same thing as Natsu and healed while inside her attack, but at least she tried her best. Jellal back in the crowd -> trouble brewing...

Not sure if Orga's a god slayer; even though he uses black lightning, his moves are not god-branded.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:35   Link #8795
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Uhm, I think you guys are making a mistake. Ultear didn't posses Jellal using magic. She literally just tricked him, no magic involved.

Also, Ryus, you seem to be forgetting that Zeref isn't actually malicious. There's no way he'd actually posses someone. Even if he could, and we have no clue that he can, he'd have no need too. So yeah, your speculation is way off. Zeref had nothing to do with Hades, in fact, Zeref hadn't even left the island untill Hades came and busted it up. Just to reiterate: there was Ultear didn't use any sort of magic to control Jellal, and Hades didn't use any magic to control Ultear.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:40   Link #8796
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Uhm, I think you guys are making a mistake. Ultear didn't posses Jellal using magic. She literally just tricked him, no magic involved.

Also, Ryus, you seem to be forgetting that Zeref isn't actually malicious. There's no way he'd actually posses someone. Even if he could, and we have no clue that he can, he'd have no need too. So yeah, your speculation is way off.
You seem to be forgetting Zeref said he doesn't give a S*** about that stuff any more and that's why he was weak back then. The guy bloody well murdered Hades since he caused him to stop caring about life, just to prove his point.

This doesn't mean he won't go good in the end again... but for now he's going back to his old ways.

As to Jellal and Ultear, Ultear disagrees with you... she said herself she "controlled" Jellal on ch 263 page 13, right after Erza asked about Jellal and his memories returning and all Jellal's actions where her fault.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:41   Link #8797
Qilin
Romanticist

Hm. I don't really have much to say about the latest chapter aside for the fact that it was pretty fun to watch... Oh, and that Zeref's fingerprints are all over the disappearance of the dragons.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:43   Link #8798
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
As to Jellal and Ultear, Ultear disagrees with you... she said herself she "controlled" Jellal on ch 263 page 13, right after Erza asked about Jellal and his memories returning and all Jellal's actions where her fault.
Well yeah, she controlled him perfectly. She just didn't use magic to brainwash him. She used magic to make him think her voice was Zeref's voice, but she wasn't actually IN control. She manipulated him into doing what she wanted, but Jellal was, technically, doing it of his own free will.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:50   Link #8799
alekos23

does anyone remember the trick natsu used to get through yuka's anti magic barrier in the galuna island arc ? do you guys think that such a strategy could bypass a god slayer's invulnerability to their element ?
alekos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:53   Link #8800
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I am iffy about Orga being THE Lightning God Slayer right now, he may have black lightning, but unless they are named, I won't say 'yea' or 'nay' on him.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen