AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-15, 06:23   Link #3881
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Wow, korean teams are really dam competitive and unpredictable after Blaze stomped Frost (who won winter OGN) I thought they would have the finals in the bag, only to be stomped by MVP Ozone, and just wow, I have no idea who will end up being the 3 teams for them at worlds before I thought blaze and frost were both for sure into it, but after seeing Blaze lose finals and Frost lose 3rd place match, I am just not sure anymore .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 08:45   Link #3882
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I'm beginning to really appreciate the two english OGN casters, Montecristo and DoA. They could very well become the Tastosis of the lol scene.

Now back to EU LCS...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 10:16   Link #3883
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Wow, korean teams are really dam competitive and unpredictable after Blaze stomped Frost (who won winter OGN) I thought they would have the finals in the bag, only to be stomped by MVP Ozone, and just wow, I have no idea who will end up being the 3 teams for them at worlds before I thought blaze and frost were both for sure into it, but after seeing Blaze lose finals and Frost lose 3rd place match, I am just not sure anymore .
Yeah, those OGN finals were amazing Totally shocked that blaze got rofl stomped 3-0 just wow.

But the production values on those finals. . .wow and the amount of people there, just rediculous!
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 12:22   Link #3884
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

NA LCS has a nice studio, high production values, good casters, professional analysis, and more.

EU LCS has no youtube stream, bluescreen, more technical issues, average casters, horrific lag, etc. This kinda sucks.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 12:33   Link #3885
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
NA LCS has a nice studio, high production values, good casters, professional analysis, and more.

EU LCS has no youtube stream, bluescreen, more technical issues, average casters, horrific lag, etc. This kinda sucks.
We can only hope that the technical difficulties stem from the fact that it's dreamhack organizing this time. Hopefully it'll get better once they're back to the studio, not that it was good last season, though.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 13:10   Link #3886
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

I was expecting Imp to carry Ozone but damn Dade's Zed was so impressive.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:25   Link #3887
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
I was expecting Imp to carry Ozone but damn Dade's Zed was so impressive.
Imp's vayne and caitlyn were both really good in game 1 & 2, but Dade's zed stole spotlight barely in game 2 and entirely in game 3.
MAL
Old 2013-06-21, 17:57   Link #3888
Kreceir

Vul vs C9, Holy shit, that Janna tornado steal.
Old 2013-06-21, 23:26   Link #3889
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

As a CLG fan, I'm pleased at the progress that they've made so far. They still throw once or twice per game, but given all the recent role changes it's forgivable. Hope they can keep on improving and play solidly and get rid of their inconsistency.
Old 2013-06-22, 19:39   Link #3890
Kreceir

I don't know how the honour / ribbon system works, but I just lost my Green ribbon...Before that my Yellow ribbon turned into green.

I usually play with 5 man premades, We don't give honour to eachother.
It kinda made me a bit annoyed, that I lost my ribbon.
Since I had my first ribbon 1 week after the honour system,(not sure how long ago that is)
Old 2013-06-22, 22:19   Link #3891
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I still have no idea how to even get a ribbon.
Old 2013-06-22, 23:06   Link #3892
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I still have no idea how to even get a ribbon.
Not your fault because Riot hasn't exactly been very clear on the requirements for getting a ribbon.
Old 2013-06-22, 23:41   Link #3893
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Ribbons are pretty moe. Oh wait, we're not talking about ribbons on school uniforms? :3

Yea, I still have my green one though I have no idea how I got it.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 06:37   Link #3894
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

20 min penta kill from Lee Sin in a 3 vs 5 team fight, I am once again left to question his balance .
MAL
Old 2013-06-23, 12:25   Link #3895
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Getting a penta-kill doesn't mean Lee's imba, you were ~6k gold ahead of your enemies and quite fed :PIt's also pretty easy to string a multi-kill on Lee Sin, thanks to all the mobility and CC his kit provides.Still, good job getting that with zero penetration
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 13:05   Link #3896
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Denied the snap out of Cait since I knew Taric was useless against me. Decided to get First Blood for our team, and when top and mid were getting stomped. Graves and I just rolled over to mid and stomped it, then it's like a tower of dominos falling apart for the enemy
Old 2013-06-28, 00:55   Link #3897
Kreceir

Old 2013-07-02, 11:21   Link #3898
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Free Aatrox week! He kinda reminds me of Rengar and Kha'zix, ridiculously broken damage at early levels...not to mention, his blood pool fills up very fast and he gets a 1.00 AS for kicks. On the down side, his skills (save dark flight) deal magic damage, cost health and have pretty long cooldowns.

His blood well is level-based, so it has an upper limit that shouldn't fall below 30% of his max HP imo (i.e. don't get more than 2600 HP max) in order to keep its efficiency in combat. Spirit visage is good, but I prefer LS over regen after all...not sure as to which is better between blade of the ruined king and ravenous hydra, both are pretty awesome but giving up slots for LS makes him weak in other areas. MoM is just godlike and synergies great with blood price, offering a nice damage boost and a decent counter-burst shield.

Fun pub initiation: Dark flight -> crescent strike -> massacre -> blades of torment -> AA the survivors to death. Of course, that leaves you open to CC with no escape mechanism, but that's why I run exhaust/cleanse :P

Not gonna buy him though, he's not mobile enough for my tastes. I'd rather go for Vi or Riven instead^^
Old 2013-07-05, 08:48   Link #3899
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Well KTB today ran support Annie and won, though their TF was the star of the game. The annie was useful a few times with the stuns from tibbers and letting him tank turrets for dives/sieges.
MAL
Old 2013-07-05, 09:07   Link #3900
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If you think about it, any champion with a form of CC can fill the role of a support, it's mostly a matter of how skilled you are with said champion. Not that I would ever even consider playing support Annie, of all things x_x

As for me, finally had enough time to bother with solo Q. Just like last year, it's 100% a matter of being in the "winning team"; in almost all of the games that I lost, I played beyond expectations, with insightful warding, epic ganks, crushing teamfights, etc. until the carries decided to farm like idiots, give away map control and feeeeeeed. OTOH, I managed to win a pure 4v5 even after having a bad start as Nautilus, which set me back quite a bit.

After 10 games, I hit the very bottom of silver league -_- Not sure if I want to continue atm...

Tags
league of legends, lol