AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-19, 13:31   Link #1081
Sekirei07

I wonder how Blade would react to Riru, Big titty mature woman.

Think he would try to hit it?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:32   Link #1082
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Hmm whats the problem? Blade likes girls dont we all?!!! *hears the crowd roar* ^^
But now he beats them to a pulp too, he's a pederast.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:37   Link #1083
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Yeah well he only does that with girls he dont like, think he would still try to ask Kuchinashi out... haha.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:43   Link #1084
Homura7

I think I get the thing about Blade's constant personality changes.

It's like the first Adam in the bible. He started as a human with a pure heart (just like Blade when he was a child), but gradually became more arrogant, sttuborn and lustful.
Old 2009-11-19, 13:43   Link #1085
Sekirei07

He beats any girl that raises a fist to him. I wonder why he doesnt just stick to one, I mean Eve is obviously in love with him. It was kinda the purpose she was created for anyways.
Old 2009-11-19, 13:46   Link #1086
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
He beats any girl that raises a fist to him. I wonder why he doesnt just stick to one, I mean Eve is obviously in love with him. It was kinda the purpose she was created for anyways.
As much as I like Blade, he doesn't deserve the beauty Eve is. Plus, she will dislike him even more when she finds about his new personality. Hell, IMO Cruz deserves her more than anyone, and Eve has Aruka vibes.
Old 2009-11-19, 13:46   Link #1087
shadowii

^real love is harder to express

good question with Blade and Ruri, then again considering what she finds attractive her brain's even more whacked

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-19 at 14:15.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:55   Link #1088
Homura7

Blade was created with Christ's remains, which means both have the same DNA, right?
Old 2009-11-19, 14:03   Link #1089
Sekirei07

^ Well its true that Blade and Arclight both tech clones of same person. Maybe Riru got a thing for prosthetic?

Also was not Christ's remains, was man known as The Second who was original needless who had all the powers. He was called The Second because of his godlike powers, but in the end he was still just a human with powers.

Thinking about it, how on earth could he have been killed? or captured at least since he was in that test tube with just basically his torso remaining. I would think if he really had EVERY power that all the current Needless have than he could use some kinda healing power to recover himself.

I also wonder about Disc, since she was alive before The Second so wouldnt that make her the original needless? But than again is she really a needless? Her brain is a computer after all as she has shown and needless power comes from activating certain parts of the brain. Hmm... this series has a lot to wonder about
Old 2009-11-19, 14:05   Link #1090
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
As much as I like Blade, he doesn't deserve the beauty Eve is. Plus, she will dislike him even more when she finds about his new personality. Hell, IMO Cruz deserves her more than anyone, and Eve has Aruka vibes.
Ya the pass the gauntlet thing between Cruz and Blade is one thing kurusu but come on about Eve liking anyone but Blade (romantically). This personality means she'll just be even more annoyed with him on a daily basis. You know she anything but dislikes him or have you forgotten her introduction scene (Blade!!! Sparkle Sparkle). She calls his name when she's in dire situations, and lets not forget the little moment when Blade freed her from black attraction (enhanced in the anime).

On aruka vibes though, I always wondered is Aruka was somehow connected to the Eve project. The missing links say they are needless closest to god. But the characters who say they are god (Blade, Arclight, Eve) are usually those connected to the adam and eve projects, and Aruka has described herself as a god. And Aruka and Eve has similar builds.

Sekirei07 have you seen Needless zero II if not
Spoiler for ruri's fetish:

About the second, when he showed up people called him the second coming of christ, but he asked to limit to the second because he hated being called that.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-19 at 14:20.
Old 2009-11-19, 14:18   Link #1091
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Ya the pass the gauntlet thing between Cruz and Blade is one thing kurusu but come on about Eve liking anyone but Blade (romantically). This personality means she'll just be even more annoyed with him on a daily basis. You know she anything but dislikes him or have you forgotten her introduction scene. She calls his name when she's in dire situations, and lets not forget the little moment when Blade freed her from black attraction (enhanced in the anime).

On aruka vibes though, I always wondered is Aruka was somehow connected to the Eve project.[/SPOILER]
Aruka was jus two when Eve was born, so no.

And it's not like I wanna put too much emphasis, but... I find the following scene the cutest of all we have of Needless:

Spoiler for Ch 54:

Goddamnit, talk you about long.

As for the Black Atraction part, that moment in the manga was so brief... The anime staff sure don't know what to pull to make an episode longer
Old 2009-11-19, 14:22   Link #1092
shadowii

^
That scene is definately Cruz's strongest but its friend helping friend, and i always pictured Cruz as one who puts his friend's lives above his own. Frankly I kind of liked Cruz and Mio who are also somewhat intimate in that scene , but dont see anything happening there.
About the what to do in the episode they could have just gone with the origional jokes in the manga that they omitted.

Speaking of Cruz, about his feelings of being useless. That chapter probably did wonders for it, but the last few not so much. He now brave enough to fight a Needless head on but.
Spoiler for needless bloody rain arc:

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-19 at 14:38.
Old 2009-11-19, 14:28   Link #1093
Sekirei07

Quote:
Sekirei07 have you seen Needless zero II if not
Spoiler for ruri's fetish:

About the second, when he showed up people called him the second coming of christ, but he asked to limit to the second because he hated being called that.
Have only read the first needless zero, havent seen a link for it around, although I have not tried looking to hard. But I did hear it told some back story to Riru and Arc. Also wow, a person can really have a fetish for that kinda stuff? If thats a by product of her being able to use such a strong fragment to have those kinda feelings, I would rather pass.

Hmm I wonder if I could get people to call me The Second.... (reason is my last name is in fact actually Christ. Kinda fun when people learn about it lol)
Old 2009-11-19, 14:35   Link #1094
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Have only read the first needless zero, havent seen a link for it around, although I have not tried looking to hard. But I did hear it told some back story to Riru and Arc. Also wow, a person can really have a fetish for that kinda stuff? If thats a by product of her being able to use such a strong fragment to have those kinda feelings, I would rather pass.

Hmm I wonder if I could get people to call me The Second.... (reason is my last name is in fact actually Christ. Kinda fun when people learn about it lol)
heres a page with a download link for it
read it, its hilarious beyond all reasoning
http://manga-raw.blogspot.com/search/label/Needless
Old 2009-11-19, 14:39   Link #1095
Homura7

Quote:
^
That scene is definately Cruz's strongest but its friend helping friend, and i always pictured Cruz as one who puts his friend's lives above his own.
Well, that's true, it's friend helping friend, but as plot advances, I don't think it will be just friend helping friend in future events, more if my guess about what Saten is plotting is correct. We can always talk about this in private if you want
Old 2009-11-19, 14:40   Link #1096
dukemon

q if I believe in the anime do more for part of my cross with q already cut many parts of the manga and when eva left to heal q maybe an episode to be left in a safe place with friends q vien care of her seeing the posivilidades could extend up to 12 episodes did explain the cross hair growth and 12 episodes in the academy but to explain the hair even longer when the clothes caviar Aruka
dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 14:46   Link #1097
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Well, that's true, it's friend helping friend, but as plot advances, I don't think it will be just friend helping friend in future events, more if my guess about what Saten is plotting is correct. We can always talk about this in private if you want
Seems Saten is collecting DNA from Needless (Uten, Kurumi), I remember how the government officials were talking about how foreign nations wanting Needless samples in order to create their own.

I wonder if Saten is a government spy trying to get samples for some other nation? He is going after Eve because she is a created Needless and could provided valuable data.
Old 2009-11-19, 14:49   Link #1098
dukemon

Also in these episodes could cross things of the past as recoradar adventure with q Teruyama step in the manga 0 or Cuado cross spied on while trying to repair a disk so they could get some capitulos q did not appear on last season
dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 19:02   Link #1099
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Blade likes loli's and teens.

He doesn't like cyborgs.

Gido and Teruyama are the ones yet to be found.
Old 2009-11-19, 19:10   Link #1100
Sekirei07

He likes anything that looks like a little girl, he did point to Disk when he said he was in paradise, because she atleast looks the part. Although when he found the truth it did do a hard blow to him.

I honestly think Cruz has done the most damage to Blade through the whole series by telling him that he was dressed up as a girl.

I also bet Gido and Teruyama are together. Maybe Teru got badly hurt and Gido had to do some kinda surgery similar to how like blade has metal reinforced bones or organs. Or Teru has been training his power now that he has seen what an evolved form of his own power is like and is developing new tech. I just hope he comes back stronger because he does seem to be the weakest in the team and is picked on a bit much

Tags
action, comedy, seinen