AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 3 11.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 15.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 34.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 30.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-02, 12:08   Link #1
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Claymore - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Claymore, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for raws.
  • Absolutely no spoilers for future events from the manga in the anime thread.
    If you need to reply to someone with a reference to the game or manga, then PM them. Any spoilers, even under the spoiler tags, that reveals future events will be deleted.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread.

Spoiler tags still can be used where one deems appropriate. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags as they are shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how how the Ojisan-tachi do it.
or
The macho way: By writing those l33t vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:
Old 2007-05-02, 13:11   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My posted thoughts for episode two.

Scene 02 - The Black Card
Old 2007-05-02, 15:49   Link #3
dutchman
Follower of Claymorerism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
My posted thoughts for episode two.

Scene 02 - The Black Card
I must applaud your theories. Since you don't have read the manga they are actually quite good.

You are very observant.
Old 2012-01-07, 05:17   Link #4
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman View Post
Since you don't have read the manga they are actually quite good.

You are very observant.
Correction! When I made that post almost five years ago, I didn't read the manga back then.

Right now I'm following the manga chapter after chapter up to the most recently released chapter.
Old 2012-01-07, 14:54   Link #5
Nixl

Wow, it has been 5 years since the anime. Time flies.

I kind of want to do a "Dumbledore dies!" but with Teresa.
Old 2012-02-26, 02:43   Link #6
Lumir

5 years is quite awhile. Anyways anyone know what chapter the anime ended at? Im not interested in reading the manga I just wonder how much story is past the anime. And depending on the amount I can keep the idea of a 2nd season alive haha.
Old 2012-02-26, 03:26   Link #7
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
5 years is quite awhile. Anyways anyone know what chapter the anime ended at? Im not interested in reading the manga I just wonder how much story is past the anime. And depending on the amount I can keep the idea of a 2nd season alive haha.
The last two anime episodes were original material never featured in the manga, which was the hot topic of contempt amongst fans out there arguing that the anime should had followed all the way to the conclusion of the Northern Campaign faithfully as it happened in the manga.

Instead, the anime resorted to an original confrontation for the last fight covered in its last two episodes leading to a made-up ending.

The anime follows the manga up to the twenty-fourth episode of its broadcast, however, even in that mentioned episode the changes and deviation from the manga to the anime-original conclusion were made more than evident.

You're asking, then I tell you the anime follows the manga from the 1st chapter up to the 61st chapter, though it completely drops the conclusion of the 61st chapter in favor of the original ending.
Old 2012-02-29, 03:13   Link #8
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
The last two anime episodes were original material never featured in the manga, which was the hot topic of contempt amongst fans out there arguing that the anime should had followed all the way to the conclusion of the Northern Campaign faithfully as it happened in the manga.

Instead, the anime resorted to an original confrontation for the last fight covered in its last two episodes leading to a made-up ending.

The anime follows the manga up to the twenty-fourth episode of its broadcast, however, even in that mentioned episode the changes and deviation from the manga to the anime-original conclusion were made more than evident.

You're asking, then I tell you the anime follows the manga from the 1st chapter up to the 61st chapter, though it completely drops the conclusion of the 61st chapter in favor of the original ending.
Oh interesting. I wonder why they decided to deviate? Maby funds or lack of planning, either way thank you for the information.
Old 2012-02-29, 11:16   Link #9
limao
DeAd

Uh, whats this, season 2?
Closed Thread