4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.57%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-23, 13:58   Link #261
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

00's most likely going to get seven bells kicked out of it next week. It might encourage Se-chan to brush up on his piloting skills...
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 13:59   Link #262
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
ok so Um Arche has Chaos Gundam's foot sabers? yay? 00 just got instant competition in the melee department.
Most people think Aegis, actually, sine Chaos' leg blades are shorter and only used in MA form.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:10   Link #263
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Does the Arche have like a faceplate or something cause were are the gundam "eyes".
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:11   Link #264
killer3000ad

On another note, while rewatching the raw, I noticed that Ribbons sure has the moves, the way he recovered Tiera when he slipped over his high heels.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:12   Link #265
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Does the Arche have like a faceplate or something cause were are the gundam "eyes".
See those glowing red lines on its head? Those are its eyes. Arche Gundam was based off of the Gundam Throne units, and all three of them had unusual face designs for Gundams.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:15   Link #266
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
On another note, while rewatching the raw, I noticed that Ribbons sure has the moves, the way he recovered Tiera when he slipped over his high heels.
He sure has some strength to be able to pull that kind of thing naturally. I know that I would fall down if I tried that kind of move.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:19   Link #267
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
See those glowing red lines on its head? Those are its eyes. Arche Gundam was based off of the Gundam Throne units, and all three of them had unusual face designs for Gundams.
Take a look at the Arche Montage of LoweGear. The second image of the Arche Gundam's face it looks like the mid section of the face under the little lines you called eyes can move down.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:19   Link #268
Scavenger
スカルリーダー

Send a message via MSN to Scavenger
Somehow the head of the Arche reminds me of a Biometal from Mega Man ZX.

Ali: "A TRANS!"
Scavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:29   Link #269
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM View Post
Take a look at the Arche Montage of LoweGear. The second image of the Arche Gundam's face it looks like the mid section of the face under the little lines you called eyes can move down.
Your point? So its got an unusual face design. Nothing new for a Gundam Throne. Doesn't mean they aren't optic units.
Old 2008-11-23, 14:37   Link #270
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
We so know the real reason is because Sumeragi loves Turn A Gundam.
Considering she stole the idea straight from Gwen Sard Lineford I'm going to have to assume this is true.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:41   Link #271
SagaraSouske

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
In which anime is Romi Paku actually a "female Romi"? In all of the ones I've seen she's either "boy Romi" or "tomboy Romi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romi_Paku
SagaraSouske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 15:38   Link #272
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Considering she stole the idea straight from Gwen Sard Lineford I'm going to have to assume this is true.
It's quite funny actually because Tieria mentioned the reason why he's dressed as a female is because people would expect the Gundam Meisters to be male. I've no idea why everyone would expect them to be male, so i'm seeing it as an excuse for Sumeragi to dress up Tieria that way --- meaning that she is even more like Gwen Sard Lineford!
Old 2008-11-23, 15:48   Link #273
Mangaka-chan

Have to say, I didn't get nearly as hyped up about this episode like I did for last week's. Maybe spoiling myself to key plot points right beforehand was a really bad idea. >>;; In any case, I sort of expected Aeolia's true plan to involve sending humanity into space, as well as the Ribbons and Tieria dance scene (fanartists are psychics I tell you). The only things I totally didn't expect was to have everything go to hell in a hen's basket at the end of the episode (even though that was sort of hinted at by spoilers I'd read) and for Tieria to be carrying a gun in lacy halters. Thank god he has a feminine physique or else it's a little disturbing to think about a guy carrying a gun on his thigh.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:12   Link #274
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's quite funny actually because Tieria mentioned the reason why he's dressed as a female is because people would expect the Gundam Meisters to be male. I've no idea why everyone would expect them to be male, so i'm seeing it as an excuse for Sumeragi to dress up Tieria that way --- meaning that she is even more like Gwen Sard Lineford!
Hmm...well as Small One said they did had previous encounter and through that precedent they might think tha tall Meisters are male. And there is a chance that someone like Ribbons might have told the Federation and Sumeragi suspecting some kind of info leak like that decided to put Tieria in disguise. Or she watched Turn A a lot .
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And the second thing is: Why should they (A-LAWS) even expect Gundam Meisters to appear at the party?
They probably didn't but there might have been an info leak and they might know some of Meisters face.
Old 2008-11-23, 16:22   Link #275
astranagun

Well... the A-laws should know that at least 3 meisters are male: Mr Bushido=Setsuna and Soma=Alleluiah and Lockon
Ironicaly Tieria is the only one the A-laws don't know.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:28   Link #276
Galerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Why should they (A-LAWS) even expect Gundam Meisters to appear at the party?
Because it was a rather dashing party? Or maybe because it was a cunning plan! They send invitations to A-Laws members reading 'A-LAWS only. No Celestial Beings!'. Thus making CB jealous and daring them to sneak in. Clever indeed!

But what is the use of disguising Tieria at all if every innovator knows exactly who/what he is? After Tieria's encounter with his other half at the beginning of the episode: they should have known there might be innovators at the party. What were they thinking? I am sure it is all complex and such with Ms. Wang and Regene involved. Why bother though with going to the party at all if you have your Gundams located nearby. Do what you do best: reducing real estate to ashes.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:34   Link #277
Tsukou

I'm wondering a couple things about what Ian said..

I can understand that the twin drive system puts out more then any single suit could use, but how would 0-Riser, be able to cover for this? Is it because it drains power from 00 Gundam? If that were the case, I was wondering how back in Season 1, they were able to use 0-Riser in conjunction with suits, considering their power out-put was probably considerably less?

And I wasn't sure if Ian's voice was worry or excitement in his last statements about 00-Gundam becoming a suit that surpasses all other, current suits. I can understand if it was excitement.. but it felt like there was worry as well, and if there was worry.. why?

While not the most action-pact, it was a good informational/tying up loose ends episode
Tsukou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:35   Link #278
neothe0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galerian View Post
Do what you do best: reducing real estate to ashes.
And then Celestial Being becomes A-LAWS.

try again
Old 2008-11-23, 16:38   Link #279
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galerian View Post
Because it was a rather dashing party? Or maybe because it was a cunning plan! They send invitations to A-Laws members reading 'A-LAWS only. No Celestial Beings!'. Thus making CB jealous and daring them to sneak in. Clever indeed!

But what is the use of disguising Tieria at all if every innovator knows exactly who/what he is? After Tieria's encounter with his other half at the beginning of the episode: they should have known there might be innovators at the party. What were they thinking? I am sure it is all complex and such with Ms. Wang and Regene involved. Why bother though with going to the party at all if you have your Gundams located nearby. Do what you do best: reducing real estate to ashes.
Tieria knows but rest of CB doesn't even know about Innovators. And Sumeragi planned the disguise without knowing about Innovators. Also why the hell would CB attacked the house directly? It would be stupid as it would result in strengthening of A-Laws as the attack would be looked as a massacre or killing of innocents. This is not freaking Rambo or something where they could just go and kill everything.
Old 2008-11-23, 16:46   Link #280
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

too bad there wasn't any fighting in this episode, other than the small tantrums of the characters, but I can tell that the story has progresses quiet far and I don't even understand Japanese. I'm left to wonder what kind of mechs Ribbon has behind close door for his little club members.