AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-13, 05:34   Link #141
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Talking

It has to be Temari watch epiosde 135 ..... i almost choked on my breath!!!
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 09:21   Link #142
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Temari, she is the only girl who deserve to be called badass. Not surprisingly she isn't from Konoha.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 09:38   Link #143
Eva_127

I personally am a fan of Sakura, and Temari.

I thought Sakura was a cool character because she has alot of development over time, she grows up during the series.

I think Temari had a cool attitude and a nice fighting style at the begining, I think she is one of the girls from the series with some depth also.
Eva_127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:30   Link #144
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
You make a good point, but i still like hinata the most
-Liking a character based on personality is fine but you have to look at their accomplishments and failures as well. Temari has the right attitude and the skills to back them up so for me she is the best. However, different people place different values and reasons for liking a character. Some value personality over skill, other looks, and so on. Personality wise all the female genin at the time were at the very least tolerable. Skill wise is another story.
Old 2006-12-15, 11:57   Link #145
The Noose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Liking a character based on personality is fine but you have to look at their accomplishments and failures as well. Temari has the right attitude and the skills to back them up so for me she is the best. However, different people place different values and reasons for liking a character. Some value personality over skill, other looks, and so on. Personality wise all the female genin at the time were at the very least tolerable. Skill wise is another story.
You are right about that. Temari is probably the strongest and most skilled genin kunoichi. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT . Any other genin girl would stand a snowballs chance in hell against her in combat. On a scale of 1-10 (for my choices), of liking a character with all aspects in mind, id say its that hinata is 10 and temari is 9,99999999. Probably even even liking. They both rule. Period.
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 16:21   Link #146
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha

Hanabi!

Nawaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 05:50   Link #147
The Noose

[QUOTE=Nawaki;771973] Hanabi!

Why do you like her
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 17:07   Link #148
naruto4hinata
naruto4ever

Hinata is hands down the best girl character in the show go hinata you and Naruto 4 ever
naruto4hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 23:47   Link #149
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadius View Post
Well, here's my thoughs and rating on the genin girls:

1.) Temari: Crazy, sadistic, stong, smart, interesting - my favorite.
2.) Hinata: Shy, cute, caring, probably the second strongest.
3.) Tenten: Might be strong/stronger than Hinata, seems kind of generic.
4.) Ino: Sasuke fangirl, weak, mean to Shikamaru.
5.) Sakura: I think I hate almost everything about her.

Please note this is all my personal opinion.
+1 ...
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 22:51   Link #150
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Hinata Hinata Hinata !!!!!!!

hmmm but as the manga going on... I had liked Sakura little by little....

Last edited by capture; 2007-02-04 at 23:04.
capture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 14:40   Link #151
MDale
Me

I think in my favourties list for genin females is probably the more undevelopped characters, most likely since they haven't been ruined yet with cheesey female streotypes (useless, over emotional, dopely in love with a character etc). All of these opinions are only based on the anime to.

1) Temari, although she isn't underdeveloped. She's strong, she isn't "in love" with any of the characters (although there's hintings at Shikamaru but it's kept at a bearable level) and she's got a cockcy attitude. As others said, she's the only genin girl who can be considered "badass" and really the only one showing strength as a genin.

2) Tayuya, unsure if she can count as a Genin since she was one of Orochimaru's bodyguards and looked to be the leader of the Sound Four but as far as I know Genin is her rank. Like Temari, she's strong, cocky attitude and doesn't seem to be bogged down by any of the typical female stereotypes.

3) Ten-Ten. Although she shows alot of admiration for her teammates it doesn't border on annoying levels (such as Sakura's adoration of Sasuke), although she's been portrayed as the weakest member of her team unfortunately but aside from that she hasn't been hit too hard by stereotypes, she's quite adorable to. Again, underdevelloped though, given a little work she could become a character I legitamately care about.

4) Sakura when she isn't busy crying or being useless. Like in the "Sakura Blossoms", I liked her then, shame they went back to using her as the 3rd wheel after though. Inner Sakura amuses me to.

5) Kin (sound ninja from the chuunin exams), just because I like the idea of sound-based genjustu. They killed her off before developping her though, dunno whether to call that a good thing or a bad thing.
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:08   Link #152
kaibownekaibowne

Naw, Temari's the best man.
kaibownekaibowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 16:16   Link #153
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

I would say, Temari and Hinata. I like Temari for her badass-ness, and Hinata for that sweet shy girl type. I wish I could combined them both! Temata!
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote