AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-11-24, 01:32   Link #41
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
... why is the guy fishing thru girl's stuff?
That what I always wondered! But my brother had the terrible habit of ripping my room apart when he couldn't find something that I obviously should have had. (And by 'rip apart' I frankly mean, my clothes would be pulled out of my dresser thrown on the floor, my closet doors would be open and their contents spilling out in disarray--all because he couldn't find something he had lost!) Oh, I'm so glad those days are long over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakumen View Post
Wow.. I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what else you had to go through while growing up with such person around you. Ridiculing someone just because you can't understand their hobbies is not cool. I guess your brother just enjoys teasing you every chance he gets. I'm glad you are over it.
The funny thing is, at the same time I was really into anime and manga (which he had introduced me to) he was getting into Warhammer 40,000 (I think that's what it's called)--something equally nerdy. My brother has always been a super nerd but at the same time a little bit of a hypocrite. I agree with you though, I think that he just enjoys messing with me. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't know how to push his buttons too, but we're siblings, that's what we're supposed to do. We've always been the best of friends yet the worst of enemies at the same time.
Old 2012-11-25, 06:15   Link #42
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
And my reaction is...
"Errr i can explain this..."
And your reaction is like your avatar.

Tags
awkward, embarrassing, moment