Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 18:31   Link #141
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
One of the more brilliant quests I have encountered so far. Of course, it helps that I have Team Snark (Shale, Sten and Zevran) who offer glorious comments during that questline. Like Shale, who when I pressed for more info retorted

"Why not? It offers us power, and all we have to do is appease its little god"

Which really made me wish they put in a "You know Shale? That is an excellent point. Lead on Kolgrim." answer. Of course the best one was Zevran's enormous relief if you deny you feel guilty about your origin's past.

Best looking armor I have so far. The helmet in particular makes me grumble that helmets often disappear in cutscenes.

this is the best looking armor in the game

I forget what its called but i got it from the blood mother.....
Old 2009-11-10, 12:13   Link #142
ZeroForever

god i'm so glad helmets disappear during cut scenes... because the mage helmets are amazingly fugly....

almost finished getting the juggernat armor set, just one more revenent to kill. then i just need what... 38 str just to equip it... which is still out of range...
Old 2009-11-10, 13:49   Link #143
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Considering armor stats mean next to nothing in this game, I never equip helmets I don't like at all.

And those revenants are nasty. Seriously, even most bosses aren't that hard. Still, in the end I still have yet to find an armor that looks better to me than the Blood Dragon. And nope Kyero, that armor of yours doesn't make it either. Though maybe if I combined it with the blood Dragon helmet...
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 17:03   Link #144
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Considering armor stats mean next to nothing in this game, I never equip helmets I don't like at all.

And those revenants are nasty. Seriously, even most bosses aren't that hard. Still, in the end I still have yet to find an armor that looks better to me than the Blood Dragon. And nope Kyero, that armor of yours doesn't make it either. Though maybe if I combined it with the blood Dragon helmet...
on high def it glows blue in spots. with the Crusader helm it looks bad ass. the dragon helm doesnt look right with its red. the helm i have on gives +2 to everything, so I used it a lot with Dragon blood.
Old 2009-11-11, 04:13   Link #145
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
You guys seem to playing it hard, I just arrived at Redcliff as my first mission in rebuilding the army. I saved before that huge decision and I don't know what to do now. That boy is possessed and I can't choose between sacrificing his mother to enter the Fade or call the help from mages. Any tips?
Old 2009-11-11, 05:08   Link #146
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
You guys seem to playing it hard, I just arrived at Redcliff as my first mission in rebuilding the army. I saved before that huge decision and I don't know what to do now. That boy is possessed and I can't choose between sacrificing his mother to enter the Fade or call the help from mages. Any tips?
Spoiler for Redcliff castle spoilers:

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 05:36   Link #147
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Other than the one in the mage tower, the rest aren't too difficult if you have bags of patience. Just keep whoever he is locked on far away and get the rest to hit him. If you have Wynne or Morrigan it makes things even much easier.

The most difficult to fight, IMO, is the female demon in the mage tower surrounded by possessed templars. That b*tch casts Weakness on any of your characters and they go down the next second.

Honestly I find the Arcane warrior a little too overpowered, and the Duelist too underpowered. I am using a duelist now and man, I regret in choosing that class over Ranger. The first boss is too difficult for any rogue to fight because they are so damned weak in early game.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 09:46   Link #148
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Spoiler for Redcliff castle spoilers:
Thanks a lot. I try to do good as much as I can, so I'll go with the better option
Old 2009-11-11, 17:08   Link #149
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone know if you can romance Morrigana as a Dalish/town Elf?
Old 2009-11-11, 20:00   Link #150
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

As long as you are male, you can romance Morrigan. Like Alistair is female only, while Zevran/Leliana swings both ways.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 21:42   Link #151
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

even dwarf? >_>

EDIT: lol , friend linked me a nude patch XD

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-11-11 at 23:39.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 06:40   Link #152
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
even dwarf? >_>

EDIT: lol , friend linked me a nude patch XD
Link me pls.

And yes, the rogues in the storyline are bi. I hooked up with Leliana.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 08:06   Link #153
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

um, why do you want a nude patch?
Old 2009-11-12, 09:29   Link #154
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

.... Are you honestly asking that question?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 12:20   Link #155
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Link me pls.

And yes, the rogues in the storyline are bi. I hooked up with Leliana.
I figured you would.

you can easly find it your own self :P just search for the obvious.

btw it only makes the underwear a bit transparent. nothing special and it doesnt work on Elfs

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-11-12 at 17:07.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 14:16   Link #156
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Started a female Human Warrior just to start seeing what the other origin stories are and man...

Spoiler for Human Noble Start:

I was very surprised at how short it was though... The origin story for a Dwarven Commoner was more in-depth in comparison.

Cheers.
Old 2009-11-12, 23:52   Link #157
QED
Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Send a message via AIM to QED
As a side note, does anybody know why exactly Bioware chose to advertise by sponsoring the daily show? I mean, I love them both, and Bioware certainly has the right demographic here, but it just seems strange to be watching the Daily Show and to hear "stay tuned for an exclusive Dragon Age: Origins trailer."
QED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 21:20   Link #158
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I looked into this game and it looks pretty epic, it has the old Baldur's Gate feel to it, and I loved that PC game.

Quite interesting though that you can form a homosexual relationship in this game @_@
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 22:02   Link #159
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I looked into this game and it looks pretty epic, it has the old Baldur's Gate feel to it, and I loved that PC game.

Quite interesting though that you can form a homosexual relationship in this game @_@
yea, lots of games with lesbian options but not gay options. fair is fair hopefuly Mass Effect 2 will have it too
Old 2009-11-13, 23:23   Link #160
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's funny that its the elf guy NPC that swings both ways, I guess its for those guys out there who have Legalos fantasies lmao
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360