AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-09, 21:30   Link #501
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, maybe just a little, but i still blame Kakeru. I mean with all the misunderstandings between him and Misuzu, he doesn't even bother trying to clear them up and instead saying "You're wrong, it's a misunderstanding." and repeating, "What did I do?!" (well Kakeru, why don't you pay attention in WHAT you do. >_>)

And Yuka thinks that Kakeru is dumping her, (may/not be Kakeru's true intention) but she's getting increasingly desperate.
In the game, I blame Kakeru if it's not Yuka route because he keep going I'll protect you while in his heart, he only saying that because she's been keeping him alive mentally and hench the she is important to him, kinda selfish of him.

In the anime, I do blame Yuka for her own baloony because she shouldn't have peaked (I really hate people doing that) at what Kakeru and Misuzu was doing. If she loves him, how can she not trust him.
hung44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:38   Link #502
Kait

Well ... I'm not saying that we're going to have a EXPLICIT Sex Scene in ep.11 ... if this "Sex" scene occurs then i guess is gonna be something like one of the thousand sex scenes showed in School Days .
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:38   Link #503
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung44 View Post
In the game, I blame Kakeru if it's not Yuka route because he keep going I'll protect you while in his heart, he only saying that because she's been keeping him alive mentally and hench the she is important to him, kinda selfish of him.

In the anime, I do blame Yuka for her own baloony because she shouldn't have peaked (I really hate people doing that) at what Kakeru and Misuzu was doing. If she loves him, how can she not trust him.
it doesn't help the situation when Kakeru "keeps" getting into these misunderstandings with Misuzu, and her first misunderstanding in the anime, she thought that kakeru had XXX with Misuzu, which no doubt broke Yuka's heart.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:41   Link #504
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
Well ... I'm not saying that we're going to have a EXPLICIT Sex Scene in ep.11 ... if this "Sex" scene occurs then i guess is gonna be something like one of the thousand sex scenes showed in School Days .
Yep, yep, yep. That's why I don't deny the possibility.
Old 2009-12-09, 21:48   Link #505
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
it doesn't help the situation when Kakeru "keeps" getting into these misunderstandings with Misuzu, and her first misunderstanding in the anime, she thought that kakeru had XXX with Misuzu, which no doubt broke Yuka's heart.
OK, Yuka's fan. I respect your love for her.

Regarding Yuka herself, I support the Yuka end route since I think Kakeru is not good enough for other girls and Yuka fits him best in a good way. However, she is a little annoying in the game since
Spoiler for here is how it goes:

In the anime, I hate her but I don't deny her contribution to the story. I don't blame Kakeru, I don't blame her. I blame the film director.
Old 2009-12-10, 00:27   Link #506
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

So do Misuzu and Kakeru have sex in the game? Since it looks like they do it next episode.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 01:14   Link #507
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
So do Misuzu and Kakeru have sex in the game? Since it looks like they do it next episode.
Obvious yeah because this is an eroge. But it's only in her own ending, so it doesn't count.

Spoiler for In the common route:

Last edited by hung44; 2009-12-10 at 02:23.
Old 2009-12-10, 02:12   Link #508
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I would like to post a friendly reminder that this is the anime discussion thread, thus information about events that have yet to take place should not be mentioned here. I can understand the urge of wanting to clarify things if you have game knowledge, but please stick to comparisons between events that have already happened, not revealing future plot points that have yet to make their entrance. Thank you.
Old 2009-12-10, 02:20   Link #509
Key Board
Carbon

Why would Kakeru have to clarify anything in order to prevent jealousy?

Yuka is not is girlfriend. She doesn't have any claim on him.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 02:35   Link #510
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I would like to post a friendly reminder that this is the anime discussion thread, thus information about events that have yet to take place should not be mentioned here. I can understand the urge of wanting to clarify things if you have game knowledge, but please stick to comparisons between events that have already happened, not revealing future plot points that have yet to make their entrance. Thank you.
Gotcha, that's why most of the info are in spoiler tags for only those who are interest like Kait. I admit we kinda went overboard on the spoilers but those are treatments for Kait curiousity out of friendly spirit. You could delete those posts if necessary. Sorry didn't notice.
Old 2009-12-10, 03:06   Link #511
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Why do I think that the sex will trigger another power up? I can't imagine the two getting it on in the middle of all this. Kakeru has already shown that solving the whole mess is his top priority. Oh well, maybe it's some sort of illusion Liz casted on Yuka to make her see what she doesn't want to see the most.
Old 2009-12-10, 03:16   Link #512
hung44

Misao

Any of you thinking that anime Misao is a little irrational. I mean,
Spoiler:
. It satisfy me so much to look at her face when
Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-10, 04:57   Link #513
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Why would Kakeru have to clarify anything in order to prevent jealousy?

Yuka is not is girlfriend. She doesn't have any claim on him.
Yea but, Yuka's lost in her own world right now. You do realize that she hasn't even noticed whether they're in the other world or not at times now. She's only seeing Kakeru right now and she's so close to the breaking point. She's got that "don't cheat on me, or the world will implode" kind of look going on right now...

Look at how she reacted to the scent of Misuzu on him. Just imagine if she sees them having some sort of sexual relationship (or another "healing"/"power up" technique that looks like it).
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 05:09   Link #514
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quality seems to be dropping this episode, anyone notice that Misuzu's Raikiri seems to be really bent out of shape after she cuts one of those Larva?

Since I haven't really played to this part in the game, I don't know which of this is anime-original material, but they're really overdoing it on Yuka's yandere personality. How can one ignore someone talking about the destruction of the world right in front of them?

But apart from that, this is getting good.
Old 2009-12-10, 06:30   Link #515
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
Yea but, Yuka's lost in her own world right now. You do realize that she hasn't even noticed whether they're in the other world or not at times now. She's only seeing Kakeru right now and she's so close to the breaking point. She's got that "don't cheat on me, or the world will implode" kind of look going on right now...

Look at how she reacted to the scent of Misuzu on him. Just imagine if she sees them having some sort of sexual relationship (or another "healing"/"power up" technique that looks like it).
Well, if you put it that way. I guess it would be logically sound to try to appease Yuka because she's crazy and might do something dangerous. But that changes the nuance. You can no longer blame him for being " insensitive" (he had zero obligation to explain himself to her anyway) but you certainly can call him naive and too trusting.

I am not sure that he is able to appease her in the way she desires, though.

Hey, maybe he likes getting skintimate with Misuzu
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 06:41   Link #516
Dr. Casey

11eyes. Greatest anime released in more than 50 years.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 06:54   Link #517
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I don't know why, maybe I'm really tired, but I burst out laughing when I read that.

It has been an enjoyable run though; I actually prefer a series like 11 Eyes that moves along nicely, developing relationships as well as plot, as opposed to Shakugan no Shana which was a lot slower and kept going around in angsty circles.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 07:45   Link #518
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
If it was a 24 ep anime, maybe.

How can the bearer of the eye of aeon ever be backstab? Plot-hole?

Ah in my fantasies, I wont mind having a Yuka, but in reality I will probably run miles away from her.
Old 2009-12-10, 10:16   Link #519
Kait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post

I apologize about that , sorry

---

Quote:
Well .... till now the best anime of this year ( for me ) it was Higashi no Eden

---

Spoiler for For ep. 11:
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 10:26   Link #520
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Tsukihime is still superior!

Just watched episode 10
It was a huge pile of donkey shit but Lisette was cute so everything is forgiven

Tags
eroge, seinen