AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-03, 16:07   Link #1
Master Mold
Banned

[Manga] Orochimaru will not end up with......

Orochimaru will not end up with Sasuke body lets face it. I think hes going to end up with Hidan body, hes immortal after all, and its the 2nd best thing around. just a lil speculation.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:10   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

I agree, no way in hell ^^.

Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:14   Link #3
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

He might take kabutos body just a wild guess
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:18   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-I say he will end up with Sasuke's body. Sasuke-hime's willing and Orochimaru's needy, it's a perfect match. Now if only Naruto would allow the Kyuubi to take over his body, then we'd get something really interesting .
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:21   Link #5
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Oro won't posess Sasuke, i agree with that he might take either Kabuto or

Spoiler:
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:27   Link #6
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I think either one of two things will happen:

1) Orochimaru will somehow be defeated before he can take Sasuke's body, either by Akatsuki, Konoha forces, or maybe even a Sasuke and Kabuto betrayl

2) Orochimaru will attempt to take Sasuke's body but Sasuke's soul ends up overpowering him and Sasuke becomes the dominant personality, with Oro's strength and skill added to his own.

As for Oro taking Yamato or Hidan's body. I don't think it will happen. The only way Oro would be interested in either of these two is if Sasuke were to die or somehow become diseased/crippled like Kimi, but I doubt Sasuke will be getting killed off during six months left until the transfer.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:35   Link #7
cheese4u
da big boss

I think Orochimaru might take Kabuto's body if anyone.
Spoiler:
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:43   Link #8
Nuu
Teh Sauce

well kabuto is the most logical choice other than sasuke for him but lets face it, sasuke will see orochimaru will and refuse because he will find out he is stronger or possibley oro might find out the the flaw of sharingan and decide to go with someone else....now hidan is of no way in this unless he survives and is found by oro and company.....its possible maybe a nartuo busshin in henga form of sasukeand dispells it as he is about to switch and his soul is left bodyless and cant do anything
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:51   Link #9
MobiuS

Or Orochimaru loses interest when he realizes Sasuke is garbage and he would be better off with Ten ten.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 17:30   Link #10
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

or he might just take sasukes eyes that's what he really wants anyway...
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 19:22   Link #11
kxnaruto

For someone who had his eyes on Sharingan for so long and the way it could serve him achieve his ultimate goal of learning all the Jutsus of the world, I do no think Oro will settle for any container except Suske or maybe a weakened Itachi.

I think he's smart enough to realize that Suske might eventually feel that he does not need Oro anymore and resist giving him his body. He must have a backup plan or jutsu somewhere.

But taking Kabuto's body is useless to him with no bloodline limit.. unless he was really forced to. Like a last minute do it or die solution.
kxnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 21:00   Link #12
Lionen

Almost all Kabuto's ninja prowess seems to be of the skill and knowledge based kind more than physical properties, so he's just the kind of body definately not to possess, Oro would be better off even with Rock Lee :P
Lionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 21:27   Link #13
tatami
back in black

he wont be able to take sasuke...i dont know how but we will wait 3 years more so that orochi took his body...meanwhile training again...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 06:39   Link #14
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I think either one of two things will happen:

1) Orochimaru will somehow be defeated before he can take Sasuke's body, either by Akatsuki, Konoha forces, or maybe even a Sasuke and Kabuto betrayl

2) Orochimaru will attempt to take Sasuke's body but Sasuke's soul ends up overpowering him and Sasuke becomes the dominant personality, with Oro's strength and skill added to his own.

As for Oro taking Yamato or Hidan's body. I don't think it will happen. The only way Oro would be interested in either of these two is if Sasuke were to die or somehow become diseased/crippled like Kimi, but I doubt Sasuke will be getting killed off during six months left until the transfer.
lol I liked the 1st idea of Sasuke betrayl
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 07:12   Link #15
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Orochimaru's body sucks right now. He just took the winner of that Battle Royale thing he did to save his own life. So just taking his eyes would be pointless cos his body sucks. And Sasuke doesn't even have Mangekyou Sharingan. If he wanted eyes he'd plan something to just take Itachi's. No he definately wants Sasuke's body. It's all about the potential of the body! But I doubt he will get Sasuke's body.. I think he might launch a special attack against the Akatsuki Leader. Think about it, if the AL turns out to be Madara Uchiha, Orochimaru could attempt to take his body by surprise. But it wouldn't be an easy task...
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 07:26   Link #16
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage
I think he might launch a special attack against the Akatsuki Leader.
A surprise attack on a guy no one knows the location of, who leads a group of 8 super strong scary ppl, has pretty powerful techniques from what we've seen and could potentially sick 6 bijuu on Oro. While Oro is in a body close to it's point of totally rejecting him making really rather weak?
Old 2006-12-04, 07:46   Link #17
Hir0

lol let oro take rock lee's body so he can neva change bodies ever again : P
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 07:51   Link #18
MobiuS

Plus the fact that the leader is not an Uchiha.
If Oro wanted a body ... he would actually go for Rock Lee. Thats by far the best physical body there is alive. Or maybe Gai. Kimmi was better but he was bound to die neways.

However ... its clear he wants the sharingan ...
And although I doubt he will get the body, Im confident it has nothing to do with Sasuke fighting him off. He probably loses interest and finds a new host when he sees Itachi manhandle Sasuke.
Old 2006-12-04, 07:56   Link #19
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Theres no downside in having Yamato's body.

If he takes Sai or Kabuto we lose potentially interesting characters.

With Yamato he..

-Gets Mokuton so he has protection to some extent against bijuu which akatsuki are going to be using.

-Sasuke lives/Keeps body.

-Stops Naruto using that annoying training method so he can't train years in days anymore.

-Expendable character.

It works out for everyone ^^.
Old 2006-12-04, 08:12   Link #20
MobiuS

I hate to agree with Rave ... but the fact that Oro grabbing a Yamato container means he gets into Root oh-so-easily cannot be a good thing. Yamato might be the perfect fix.