AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 14 23.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 22.03%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 20.34%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 25.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 8.47%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-14, 12:43   Link #41
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I didn't know they have 42.195 clicks in Japan for students. Did it twice in my life. That singing during running reminds me of something I look back at and also, don't want to go through again : army daze.

And Azunyan "worst-case scenario" strikes again......didn't kitty know that there are people who ACTUALLY do that at charity marathons?

Jelly with kelp and seaweed.....sounds tasty...considering that seaweed extract is known to be a primitive jelly coagulant.

When Mugi's running tired at the top of the hill, she looks kinda cute.......Of course, poor Sawa-chan at the end.

I thought this is going to be split into 2 sets for season 2? Or are they showing until 26 this season?

P.S Another Azunyan episode next week!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-14, 16:53   Link #42
Ezilled

Not as good as the previous ones because it's actually an anime-only, original episode, and perhaps this episode was uncalled for -- Azusa was filled with enthusiasm about the festival, but they averted their attention on the poster. Nevertheless, I give points for the nice change of pace and setting, and the dramatic running scene towards the end was quite staggering and funny especially when Mio rolled like a ninja that they were stunned by her nearly-impossible skill. Also the fact that these slackers need to burn some calories for their cakes-and-tea sessions. On the other hand, nice to see that Jun introduced herself to the club by just a matter of coincidence. Yui forgetting about the lyrics was predictable yet hilarious, let alone the thought of having abducted by aliens. Poor Sawako, she's still looking for Yui whilst having butterflies in her stomach. Mugi was gorgeous on her pony tail, and I lol'd heartedly when she thought deeply about happy things but just giving a punchline of suggesting to sing a song.

Hmm.. it looks like the club is preparing for the culture fest next episode which gives a hint for Mio to write a new song, and Azusa is so fired up to the highest level.

Hopes up for another installment.
Old 2010-07-14, 17:14   Link #43
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I do believe Ui wears shorter skirts than anyone else. Not one of the memorable episodes, didn't feel like anyone was really into their work. Not unpleasant though. Liked the platoon of upside down tera bozu.

(Running through a quick marathon of GA Art Class since I'm not watching much this season)
Old 2010-07-14, 19:15   Link #44
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Very high probability of a concert next episode. Why? Because in the preview there are shots of the empty club room and shots of their bags without the characters present. There's a good chance those shots are the ones shown while HTT are performing, you know, so they don't have to animate the performance.
Old 2010-07-14, 19:27   Link #45
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezilled View Post

Hmm.. it looks like the club is preparing for the culture fest next episode which gives a hint for Mio to write a new song, and Azusa is so fired up to the highest level.

Hopes up for another installment.
Actually Mugi has higher chances, since n preview she once again said that she wants to write a song.
Old 2010-07-14, 23:42   Link #46
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

While not the best episode so far, I did find it pretty funny, and amusing generally. Like reactions the the kelp/seaweed jelly from Mugi, and Yui hanging the weather dolls upside down to try to bring rain .
MAL
Old 2010-07-15, 00:19   Link #47
evangeline88
Moe Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I do believe Ui wears shorter skirts than anyone else.
That's one sharp observation there ...

Old 2010-07-15, 02:18   Link #48
Roxasvsriku
★★★★★
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Very high probability of a concert next episode. Why? Because in the preview there are shots of the empty club room and shots of their bags without the characters present. There's a good chance those shots are the ones shown while HTT are performing, you know, so they don't have to animate the performance.
Not sure about that... I'm sure the testing will take half the episode and the other half will probably be them creating lyrics for the new song. I could be wrong though.
Old 2010-07-15, 03:11   Link #49
itzglez
♫♫♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezilled View Post
Mugi was gorgeous on her pony tail, and I lol'd heartedly when she thought deeply about happy things but just giving a punchline of suggesting to sing a song.
mhm... I wonder, does Mugi-chwan have happy memories aside from those of the slackers club obviously, she don't

anyways, can I kick Yui-chan's butt for winning the slacker's award?
Mio's bust size is increasing, only Mio

Last edited by itzglez; 2010-07-15 at 04:17.
Old 2010-07-15, 03:57   Link #50
Qikz

Good episode again this week, not fantastic as I don't generally like the Yui centric episodes but had a few awesome bits from Mugi, like when she was thinking too much about having a fun time.
Old 2010-07-15, 05:42   Link #51
klare

never knew Mio's talent in acrobat...

and yes poor Sawa-chan, her dear students simply forgot about her
Old 2010-07-15, 07:34   Link #52
Friday
Im shy too...

a good episode....
poor Sawa......hope she took her cellphone
Old 2010-07-15, 07:59   Link #53
Ryo K

Yui's berserk mode made me laugh so hard. wwwwwww
Toyosaki Aki's performance really comes through.
Old 2010-07-15, 13:47   Link #54
superunature

I think as popular as it is, they can make many more episodes, Im sure they are profiting making the anime since manga sells doubled,blu-ray sell very well, live concert was a sold out crowd, tons of licensees. only virtual half year worth of high school for them now.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/492759
take this k-on poll if interested
Old 2010-07-15, 13:52   Link #55
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru
Quote:
Originally Posted by evangeline88 View Post
That's one sharp observation there ...
His observational skills must be noted! Give him an award, or something...

As for the episode, it was more expected slice of life filler. Then again, it's K-ON!!

The reasons for watching K-ON!! pretty much have you already realizing that 3/4 of the show will be slice of life filler, tomfoolery, and episodes that are generally considered by the 'moesh*t' haters as 'boring'. The other 1/4 is usually music that happens to rock my socks every time I hear it.

Mio's acrobatic skills in this episode only add to her moe factor. Pure and simple. Ritsu singing Fuwa Fuwa Time was kind of 'meh', but I never liked her voice actor's singing ability (and character song album) as it is.

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Old 2010-07-15, 16:25   Link #56
Iketsu31425
T.H.A.N.K

I enjoyed this episode, some pretty funny segments (Yui with the weather dolls, Jun getting fired up when she saw Mio, Mio's acrobatic role of awesome.) Not the funniest one Ive seen yet.. The funniest one yet In my opinion is episode 4 (Field trip one)
Old 2010-07-15, 23:40   Link #57
chaos_animagic

and...

Mio's fanbase just went up 10 folds, LOL....

Mio always gets the "flashy" ends... hehe...
Old 2010-07-16, 00:54   Link #58
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

This week on K-ON!!

Yui features heavily in this episode, which automatically subtracts a point from its overall rating because Yui is an idiot. And yes, it's on full display this week. The seniors of HTT are all slackers . . . seriously. They recoil at Azusa's enthusiasm, and despair at the school's annual three mile run. Though, Mio has to admit it's pretty brutal; and thus, metal. It inspires her to write a song; Deth on the Mountain of Crushed Skulls while jogging. With that, I've made my one Metalocalypse reference for the week.

Beyond that, it's a cute episode. All the girls get their turn at the Wheel of Moe, except for Charles Foster Ofdensen Nodoka. We see Yui's elderly neighbor lady again, who serves as an enabler to Yui's baser instincts this week. The sprint to avoid being dead last was the comic highlight of this episode, especially Mio's Epic Bowling-Ball Jutsuu. In the end, though, absolutely nothing of real interest happens . . . unless, of course, you view the world through Mugi-Vision.

Six lost Sawa-chans being stalked by hungry wild boars out of ten.
Old 2010-07-16, 01:50   Link #59
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

This reminds me so much of the local 1 mile marathon for short fat guys.... It starts at the top of a hill and is down hill all the way. At the half way point there's a drink and doughnut stop. Last one across the finish line wins.
Old 2010-07-16, 11:48   Link #60
TremendousLion
Drum Legend

Send a message via AIM to TremendousLion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
This reminds me so much of the local 1 mile marathon for short fat guys.... It starts at the top of a hill and is down hill all the way. At the half way point there's a drink and doughnut stop. Last one across the finish line wins.
Sounds like my kind of race.
Closed Thread