AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-17, 20:05   Link #141
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Exceed Mode from another angle:

Spoiler for size:

The return of the frills

All we need now is a fourth mode which combines the open vest design with the recent open skirt = AWESOMENESS

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 20:12   Link #142
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Both Rein and Lutecia pulled dagger moves in this episode. Well I'd assume it was Rein who pinned down Agito right before the capture. Lutecia pulled out her purple daggers as well. Though on the bright side Teana can say "Well my dagger's bigger."

Now we've hit the major discussion. The preferred barrier jacket for Nanoha. But yeah the open vest works for her.
Old 2007-06-17, 20:12   Link #143
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Ooh, thanks Lowegear!

Spoiler for Differences:

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-17, 20:21   Link #144
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Out of curiosity, was it shown what difference does 'exceed' mode provide?

New spells? Faster Casting? Better Mobility? Greater Firepower? Stronger Defence? Anything other than to keep her warmer () ?
Old 2007-06-17, 20:23   Link #145
CrazyPerson

You know, I think the size of the cuffs gets enlarged when in exceed mode. I don't think those cuffs are that size normally.

I miss the miniskirt.

Panchira are harder to come by that wa-

*Punched by Subaru, Buster'd by Nanoha, and Scythed by Fate... simultaneously. *
Old 2007-06-17, 20:31   Link #146
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Out of curiosity, was it shown what difference does 'exceed' mode provide?

New spells? Faster Casting? Better Mobility? Greater Firepower? Stronger Defence? Anything other than to keep her warmer () ?
I'm betting on better tanking and artillery stats coupled with better energy-stress management.

And about my preferences, either way is fine. Aggresive mode is cuter while Exceed mode is cooler.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-17, 20:38   Link #147
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm betting on better tanking and artillery stats coupled with better energy-stress management.
Not to mention better anti-fan-service protection too .

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-17, 20:39   Link #148
ImClueless
Rawr

Oh noes Lucy is getting tortured again next episode!!

Old 2007-06-17, 20:43   Link #149
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Not to mention better anti-fan-service protection too .
Yeah, that too. But look, at least there would actually be less deaths to guys who can't keep their mouth shut about fanservice when at earshot of the girls now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImClueless View Post
Oh noes Lucy is getting tortured again next episode!!

Isn't that Agito the redheaded midget?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-17, 20:49   Link #150
ImClueless
Rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Isn't that Agito the redheaded midget?
Maybe, but I was simply referencing the whole nude redhead being tied up and tortured thing.
Old 2007-06-17, 20:56   Link #151
CrazyPerson

She needs more horns, the helmet thingy, and some dead bodies sliced up by invisible arms.

Wait... did they not rescue Agito? That's cold...
Old 2007-06-17, 21:04   Link #152
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Teana stole the show again Not all problems can be solved with a big gun, so fooling a very determined and dangerous crew of tubegirls is a major plus here

The thing is, Erio has thus far been good at running "Operation Decoy Shield". The poor boy needs more bite
Old 2007-06-17, 21:06   Link #153
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
Teana stole the show again Not all problems can be solved with a big gun, so fooling a very determined and dangerous crew of tubegirls is a major plus here

The thing is, Erio has thus far been good at running "Operation Decoy Shield". The poor boy needs more bite
Like we said before, Erio always gets the dirty work, though we've no idea if he was being forced or it was him scoring brownie points with the girls like a dating sim.

By anyways, what's this God Empress thing being mentioned by the Espada?
Old 2007-06-17, 21:09   Link #154
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Le Grand Retour for the Holy Belkan Empire?

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-17, 21:15   Link #155
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Erio needs something that's for sure. Be it bite, or not just being a decoy that gets cut up. Yeah maybe they never told him there was no relic in there and just left him in charge of the case. So yeah probably just being used as a decoy. Though he could be trying to score points with the group. Getting wounded like that would make them all feel sorry for him.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:19   Link #156
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

ORA!

Saw eyecancerous raw, and this episode rocked big time, due to all the ass-kicking involved:

- Despite only pulling a single punch, Ginga shows us what she's made of with her Garyuu counter
- For her small size, Agito sure packs alot of literal firepower. Not like Freid can't do the same, but hers looks much more impressive
-Vita DYNAMIC ENTRANCE!!! And returns for HIKARI NIIII NAAAREEE!!!!!!!
-As expected, Rein's specialty is water and ice spells, that freezing waterspout trap is literally cool
- Hayate shooting down drones like flies one at a time, although with magic arrays too big for the job
- Regius has already been discussed in length, and frankly his reaction isn't too surprising. Although it's strange that he's quite uninformed His secretary though is certainly VERY suspicious
- So what is that massive bug doing anyway? Won't see more of him, seeing as he got Alchemic Chain'd.
- Bloody Dagger is quite the popular spell isn't it? We see both Lu-Lu ( ) and Rein use it less than a minute apart
- Elio Sonic Move... too bad it didn't have the legendary consequence as episode 2
- I'm kinda liking the Numbers already, with Deici in the lead due to BIG F****** Sniper Rifle (If I heard correctly called "Heavy Barrel"). Strangely, she looks like a catgirl without being one And like Quattro, the Numbers seem to use a completely different magic circle. And what is she really? Her ocular implants point to her being a cyborg of sorts...
- Quattro playing mind games using Lu-lu (can't help it ) as her medium = +100 coolness points
- Sein, aka Miss Phase Shift, is kinda strange lifting her finger from the ground like that (ROFLed my ass for some reason in that shot where her hand was behind Elio... thought she'd surprise poke his ass ).
- Nanoha in Exceed Mode as already mentioned = +500 Coolness points
- Not sure, but I think Fate just used Photon Lancers to smash that rooftop to bits.
- Quattro's "Uso" = Kawaii...
- And did Hayate really have to use an AOE spell against Dieci and Quattro? On the other hand, seeing Diabolic Emission again brought manly tears to my eyes (On technical notes, seems DE can now be cast at a distance, unlike what R1 did back in A's).
- Dieci and Quattro running for their miserable lives = Priceless
- Fate's new move, Trident Smasher, is basically Plasma Smasher multiplied by 3. Plus Excelion Buster FTW!!
- So Tres is the person most debated earlier, and seems to use speed as her specialty.
- Vita better take time to listen to her subordinates next time, lest she twitches like she did with the Relic revelation And strange thing for Caro to have a flower on her head
- I already like the relationship between the Numbers, with Quattro berating Sein for her "mistake", and getting berated in return Lu-lu is quite the special case here then...
- Hmmm... Schach's barrier jacket may not be as awesome as Ginga's, but it fits her well: Plain and simple I'm having difficulty establishing what weapon she has exactly... not sure it's a sword, more like a War Fan (Harisen ) or a broad Knife. She's giving off Negima vibes every second
- At least Nanoha didn't befriend Vivio the old-fashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
She needs more horns, the helmet thingy, and some dead bodies sliced up by invisible arms.

Wait... did they not rescue Agito? That's cold...
They did... Agito was right there with Lu-lu at the end of the episode. It's obviously a flashback to an earlier period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Like we said before, Erio always gets the dirty work, though we've no idea if he was being forced or it was him scoring brownie points with the girls like a dating sim.

By anyways, what's this God Empress thing being mentioned by the Espada?
I bet on the latter... LOTS of brownie points

And we'll have to see what this God Empress business is about... but, Vivio, as the God Empress?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:44   Link #157
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
i wish they open nanoha's limiter to S+ it will be job well done XD
Old 2007-06-17, 21:46   Link #158
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
- Hmmm... Schach's barrier jacket may not be as awesome as Ginga's, but it fits her well: Plain and simple I'm having difficulty establishing what weapon she has exactly... not sure it's a sword, more like a War Fan (Harisen ) or a broad Knife. She's giving off Negima vibes every second

- At least Nanoha didn't befriend Vivio the old-fashioned way

And we'll have to see what this God Empress business is about... but, Vivio, as the God Empress?!
Possibly. The Enzan Excorzans is a device of the Imperium after all.

Yeah, though it'll be further proof of the immortality of Vivio...

That would be 1 BIG REASON I wanna watch epi 12! Though FOR GOD EMPRESS VIVIO! sounds kinda... weird.

Who's Vivo's VA? It might just be Aya Hirano...

(My OC ideas are all coming true!!! That means... If big brother is watching us, please let Kha take Fate, Yuuno take N--, Erio take Caro)
Old 2007-06-17, 21:54   Link #159
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Vivio is voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:55   Link #160
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Possibly. The Enzan Excorzans is a device of the Imperium after all.
Aku Wo Tatsu Harisen Nari, aka The harisen that cleaves evil?

To clarify, I only thought that's what it looked like because:

- When Schach spun her weapon, it appeared broad and white.
- Secondly, it's hilt looks exactly like that of the Ensiz Exorcizans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Yeah, though it'll be further proof of the immortality of Vivio...

That would be 1 BIG REASON I wanna watch epi 12! Though FOR GOD EMPRESS VIVIO! sounds kinda... weird.

Sounds wierd... altough, I guess I've gotten used to God Empress H***** too much And if Aya Hirano ever turns up as the voice of Vivio... The Saint Church will have its proof!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
(My OC ideas are all coming true!!! That means... If big brother is watching us, please let Kha take Fate, Yuuno take N--, Erio take Caro)
I wonder what other ideas they'll... adopt from here

Closed Thread