AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-30, 17:09   Link #1061
ThoHell

Eh... better than the 1st 2 I think. Better music, animation, and some other stuff. Just a few things I didn't like, but oh well. Busted out the awesome hollow powers at the beginning for something measy and then that was it ~_~. Oh, Zabimaru is definitely better as a humanoid (snake boy and money woman)!
Old 2009-09-30, 17:11   Link #1062
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The best part about this movie is the ending song. Very good!

I just had to get the RAW to see what the noise was all about. Meh! Same wimpy attempt at staying away from the established manga material. Never daring. Urahara even ask Ichigo what is Rukia to him? His reply was, "she is the taisetsu nakama"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He revisited that scandalous line which our residence shippers who take their shipping very very very seriously always like to quote to make their case .... but then Itsy-poo doesn't end his speech right there. He painstakingly explains more than once through out the movie that because of her deed, the way she changed his world, he was able to save his family.

So... what is that mean Ichigo? You like really LOVE LOVE her then? Come on dude. Clarify it for us. Give us something definite. Unfortunately, the shippers who are rejoicing for this movie and the shippers who were dreading the movie -- they will get together and render the verdict, Ichigo is one very confused fellow.

I just had a laugh. Can you imagine HT is huddling with a Ichigo-Rukia shipper? I know I can't.

The only other good thing about this movie aside for the ending song, was the little dosage of Kon.

I'm also surprised the Bleach-crew managed to snag Hirano Aya for Homura's role.

Btw, the movie featured a giant tentacle monster that sort of resembled Yama-ji as the final boss. As a result no one really shined and the only one who had some sort of enjoyment was Kenpachi. It put a smile on my face when he went berserk and then we could hear him and Ikkaku were hollering and hooting in the background and lots of follow up explosion.

And finally a kodak moment for our yuri-girl Soi-fon. I also added a Kon moment for the heck of it.

Narf!
Old 2009-09-30, 18:02   Link #1063
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Hmm, so should I not even bother with the movie? The second one was such a waste of time. -_- I'd hate to waste time on another bad Bleach movie.
Old 2009-09-30, 18:07   Link #1064
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Hmm, so should I not even bother with the movie? The second one was such a waste of time. -_- I'd hate to waste time on another bad Bleach movie.
Well, all opinions such as likes/dislikes/etc. are very subjective. My opinion may not mean squat to you. I suggest you give yourself the opportunity to form your own opinion. I didn't like this movie, but still sat through the whole thing just because movies are where shounen series provide those wonderful animated motion we so desire in those TV episodes. Even then, this movie is quite tame compared to other Bleach movies in the overall animation category. Some of Bleach episodes have much better animated motion than this movie. Story-wise, this movie is a snooze fest.
Old 2009-09-30, 19:15   Link #1065
kitten320

The moment where Yoruichi holds Soi Fon... am I the only one who thinks that it looks like is Soi Fon is half naked?

I mean come on, her top definetly should be holding somehow but there is nothing around her neck that always holds it... but she definetly has it in all other moments...

I guess it explains Yoruichi's suprised look right before she is smiling and Soi Fon being all ashamed
Old 2009-09-30, 19:26   Link #1066
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Well, all opinions such as likes/dislikes/etc. are very subjective. My opinion may not mean squat to you. I suggest you give yourself the opportunity to form your own opinion. I didn't like this movie, but still sat through the whole thing just because movies are where shounen series provide those wonderful animated motion we so desire in those TV episodes. Even then, this movie is quite tame compared to other Bleach movies in the overall animation category. Some of Bleach episodes have much better animated motion than this movie. Story-wise, this movie is a snooze fest.
Huh. So the story is boring AND the weekly show actually looks better? Verdict rendered. Thanks.
Old 2009-09-30, 22:20   Link #1067
RDF2050
Superidol

When is the movie out Oct 5, 2009?
Old 2009-10-01, 01:49   Link #1068
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The actual film came out in the 15th of December 2008.

Last edited by monir; 2009-10-01 at 22:21.
Old 2009-10-01, 10:21   Link #1069
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I think the DVD came out on sept 30 so subs might not be too far behind .... not confirming or denying anything........just thinking out loud......
Old 2009-10-01, 22:26   Link #1070
monir
cho~ kakkoii

We all know no one in the fansubbing community subs a licensed series. Right? So let's post here when we are ready to talk about the movie. Until then.....
Old 2009-10-02, 19:33   Link #1071
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
The moment where Yoruichi holds Soi Fon... am I the only one who thinks that it looks like is Soi Fon is half naked?

I mean come on, her top definetly should be holding somehow but there is nothing around her neck that always holds it... but she definetly has it in all other moments...

I guess it explains Yoruichi's suprised look right before she is smiling and Soi Fon being all ashamed
I hope not, i dont want to go blind watching the movie...
Old 2009-10-02, 19:46   Link #1072
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I can say that you do want to see Soi Fon in her vulnerable state. That's the appeal the tsundere character like herself bring on the table. Let's see if I can take a screens or two from that portion:

And it was kind of funny when Yachiru said, "Ken-chan ohio" - good morning Ken-chan. She said that after Kenpachi removed his eye patch to create an explosion of reiatsu once he found himself swallowed by one of the tendrils of that giant Yamaji look-a-like tentacle monster. They were also mummified until then.

edit: Screenshots added. Nothing conclusiveness. She doesn't seem to appear any more naked than usual.

edit 2: Now that I compare the screens from earlier, these are the same. I could have just copied and pasted those. Doh!

Last edited by monir; 2009-10-02 at 20:00.
Old 2009-10-02, 20:02   Link #1073
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I can say that you do want to see Soi Fon in her vulnerable state. :
no... I dont want to see Soi Fon do anything but die I just dont like her anymore.
Old 2009-10-02, 20:11   Link #1074
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
no... I dont want to see Soi Fon do anything but die I just dont like her anymore.
Awwww! That's a shame. Who is going to be the yuri girl if she kicks the bucket? Her?

Alas! she is not in Bleach.

Karakura Riser's Tiny Devil?

But she is dangerous. Plus she lacks the tsundere side. The argument, Soi Fon's presence is still needed is impregnable.
Old 2009-10-02, 20:18   Link #1075
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I didn't know anime has to have a yuri character. why because yuri fans will complain and go on strike? I hope Chizuru dies too and only because she's fuckin annoying.

if there was no Soi Fon there would be more Yoruichi action.
Old 2009-10-02, 20:25   Link #1076
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I didn't know anime has to have a yuri character. why because yuri fans will complain and go on strike? I hope Chizuru dies too and only because she's fuckin annoying..
Whoa! Just having fun over here, sir. And just noticed your "location" also. I'm no yuri fan, I assure you. Please don't get stabby. *sweat drops*

Any particular reason for holding such strong opinion on the matter? Just curious, so need for an answer if you don't want to.
Old 2009-10-02, 20:37   Link #1077
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Whoa! Just having fun over here, sir. And just noticed your "location" also. I'm no yuri fan, I assure you. Please don't get stabby. *sweat drops*

Any particular reason for holding such strong opinion on the matter? Just curious, so need for an answer if you don't want to.

if ur a Yuri/yaoi fan dont read read this if you're gonna get upset and flame me on my opinion.
Spoiler:

anyways, I'm still waiting for a Eng Subed version I could only find Spanish... the next movie better be about Chad.. he's getting like 0 screen time nowadays
Old 2009-10-02, 20:50   Link #1078
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Ah! I also agree about ill-timed fanservice in any shows. It can ruin the mood of a story instantly and can lower the quality of a show. Bleach has remained very good in that aspect. Any form of "fanservice" it tried to introduce any where in the series, it was intended to be humorous. One of the reason why I like Chizuru's character. I find her antics hilarious.

Anyway, before we get off-topic any further, I'll stop here. Thanks for your reply.
Old 2009-10-02, 23:25   Link #1079
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

K just saw the Eng Sub and gotta say... that lil girl grew up to have a nice body ... too much of a cry baby for Rukia but still hot in a Hollow-ish kinda way if u know what I mean. Aside from that it was amusing to see Mayuri going haywire lol ..... n equally amusing is the fact that he has a spare brain..uhh.. I mean copy of his memories.

The animation wasn't that bad, the action scenes were OK and the story was quite simple really. The only touchy moment was when Ichigo was fighting H-Rukia and just when Byakuya is about to send her to kingdom-come ...KON says "Ichigo save Neesan!" ohhh he almost made me cry because of the way he said it..... lol DAM U KON! .... the rest of the touchy moments did nothing for me or to me.

Kenpachi was monstry after getting unfrozen as always.... and the Youruichi/Soifon thing doesn't get old... well at least not for me. And seing Urahara drop by was a nice touch....

All in all an OK movie....nothing extraordinary....just OK

With that said it is time for me to go to sleep cause I gotta wake up at 4am to study "things that arouse my interest" ....... Adieu!

Spoiler for Regarding the Eng Sub I saw:

Last edited by CuXe; 2009-10-02 at 23:36.
Old 2009-10-03, 01:01   Link #1080
Johnny
Working the bags...

I know I'm being somewhat sarcastic, but can they come up with anything other than save Rukia plots...?

Well at least it was something to watch on a rather dull night...
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name