AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 06:20   Link #3961
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

kanzaki has a seal, is it like Oga/Toujo teacher seal or a demon seal? I'm hoping the trio maids are involve, but it would kind mess up his relationship w/ the dumb chick, so I'm fine with the demon army guys.
Old 2013-02-21, 07:22   Link #3962
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The whole sneaking around and spying on the enemy and shit annoyed the hell out of me...that's not the Beelzebub characters I know and love!

But the rock-paper-scissors and the ending made up for it I guess. Kanzaki is either number 1 because he's the first to get a seal or because he'll be the strongest...honestly not surprised if you think about it, I doubt Toujo and Aoi will be getting a seal since they are already leagues apart from the rest so the strongest actual fighter apart from them is Natsume, and the seal might level things up a bit between Natsume and Kanzaki.

Then again, if anyone should get the Number 1 Zebub Mark that should have been Furuichi.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:47   Link #3963
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The whole sneaking around and spying on the enemy and shit annoyed the hell out of me...that's not the Beelzebub characters I know and love!

But the rock-paper-scissors and the ending made up for it I guess. Kanzaki is either number 1 because he's the first to get a seal or because he'll be the strongest...honestly not surprised if you think about it, I doubt Toujo and Aoi will be getting a seal since they are already leagues apart from the rest so the strongest actual fighter apart from them is Natsume, and the seal might level things up a bit between Natsume and Kanzaki.

Then again, if anyone should get the Number 1 Zebub Mark that should have been Furuichi.
It seems to me that the seals go to subordinates and going from the demon-tissue arc, Furuichi and Oga see and treat each other as equals and not really boss/subordinate or Hero and Sidekick. ( Keep in mind I'm not saying they are equals if we're talking physical strength or anything like that though) And even if that weren't true..well, let's face it, giving a seal to Furuichi would sort of be wasting it since he's like a slime in a game, he has no real physical strength and even if he got it he'd probably only really jump to boss slime(Still fairly low level). And also, Furuichi is the funny guy, I wouldn't say he's much of a fighter. I could be wrong though, we'll just have to wait and see whether or not he'll have one.

Last edited by Libros; 2013-02-21 at 07:58.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:50   Link #3964
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Furuichi isnt a fighter though, he's the tactician of the group. That's probably not going to change either, but who knows.

Also, I didnt even realize that pat on the shoulder from Beel early on in the chapter was why he had that mark on him. I have no eye for detail. e_e
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 10:42   Link #3965
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The final page was freaking awesome. The timing is really convenient (it happens right after they discover it's possible) but whatever. Kanzaki is finally going to be useful.
Old 2013-02-21, 10:50   Link #3966
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
kanzaki has a seal, is it like Oga/Toujo teacher seal or a demon seal? I'm hoping the trio maids are involve, but it would kind mess up his relationship w/ the dumb chick, so I'm fine with the demon army guys.
I think it a different seal. Not not going to be like Oga/Saotome seal let alone a demon seal but more of a family/team seal. Meaning Beel would be able to give his seal to people that he knows and who acknowledge him as leader thus allowing that person to join Beel army and use some of his power and as we can all see Nasubi has the contract seal while the rest of his group have the digits seal with the same design of Nasubi. The same goes with Kanzaki digit seal and Oga. And as we all know that every one from Oga group acknowledge him as leader. Makes me wonder if Saotome with the help of the granpa saw this ahead of time and thus trained the others with the help of the wet nurses. So when they got their family seal from Beel the results of their training from that time would show better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Than you should probably stop reading. Its called a gag manga for a reason. Probably avoid gintama while your at it....

Beelzebub! What hitman could never become .
Yh Hitman's ending sucked wish it could have been better.

I wonder who will be 2nd person to get Beel's Seal I going to say Himekawa or Nene, I did find the translations choose of words a bit annoying.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 10:55   Link #3967
Awrya
U mad?

So Beel can hand out Zebub seals to Oga's subordinates? Wonder if it's temporary or not.
Oga calls Kanzaki kamaikaze captain.
Old 2013-02-21, 11:17   Link #3968
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

If anyone, I see Nene and the other Redtail faction following Aoi and Koma...but Aoi might not want to mark anyone else with Koma's insignia for what that will mean for them, especially from her Red Tails group. ...should be interesting if that's the way they're going to have it.

I seriously think he ripped the idea from Magi - the household vessel users belonging to the 'family' from where the original entity spawned them from.
Old 2013-02-21, 12:22   Link #3969
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

That was the first time in a while that I was super excited at the end of the chapter!
Kanzaki was freaking awsome just like he has been for a while now but x100.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 14:04   Link #3970
erdii

ı wonder what are the condition for the diistrubition of the seal. well if it is "magi" like, only people beel deem worthy can use it.
Old 2013-02-21, 15:09   Link #3971
Raviel

Maybe this is just me being too used to Furuichi being the buttmonkey of the manga, but has anyone noticed he's been getting a few more "serious" panels lately? (even if some of them are still pretty funny)

Don't get me wrong though I, enjoyed the focus on him for his "mini arc".
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 15:18   Link #3972
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Maybe this is just me being too used to Furuichi being the buttmonkey of the manga, but has anyone noticed he's been getting a few more "serious" panels lately? (even if some of them are still pretty funny)

Don't get me wrong though I, enjoyed the focus on him for his "mini arc".
Yep, ever since his personal arc he seems to be more confident, successful and respected. He sure surprised me this chapter by really being Oga's General XD
Old 2013-02-21, 16:23   Link #3973
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Furuichi is indeed starting to come across as a real general. He was cool in this chapter. He didn't even shit his pants when he was locked in a room with four sub-contractors (possibly more?) and one contractor.
Old 2013-02-21, 16:28   Link #3974
shalala

He did say back in demon high arc that he was the General and thus didn't have to train but we all know that he didn't want to fight in the first place XD. I did like the close up of his eyes this chapter. Made him look like a vampire.
Old 2013-02-21, 16:39   Link #3975
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
He did say back in demon high arc that he was the General and thus didn't have to train but we all know that he didn't want to fight in the first place XD. I did like the close up of his eyes this chapter. Made him look like a vampire.
Vampire, you say? Wait, isn't Lamia a vampire?
Old 2013-02-21, 17:11   Link #3976
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Vampire, you say? Wait, isn't Lamia a vampire?
Lamia are beautiful child eating demons... from greek myth atleast...derived from laimos btw which is something like gluttony ... mabey
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 17:18   Link #3977
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Reading chapter 194. Hilda mentioned earlier in the series for Oga to find servants or followers. I think we know why now.......... that Hilda wasn't be superficial but serious about that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 17:30   Link #3978
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
If anyone, I see Nene and the other Redtail faction following Aoi and Koma...but Aoi might not want to mark anyone else with Koma's insignia for what that will mean for them, especially from her Red Tails group. ...should be interesting if that's the way they're going to have it.

I seriously think he ripped the idea from Magi - the household vessel users belonging to the 'family' from where the original entity spawned them from.
Has Koma got an insignia? If so has it been shown on Aoi? As for the Magi idea at the time of writing that I didn't take that into account let alone the household vessels until you mentioned it. I just figured that based on what we saw it seemed the most fitting as a theory until further info is given. But yes I would agree that it's like Magi.

You know a few chapters back where it showed the Oga,Toujou, Himekawa and Kanzaki did anyone else noticed that their belt buckles had Beels seal on them? Could it be that the author was foreshadowing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Reading chapter 194. Hilda mentioned earlier in the series for Oga to find servants or followers. I think we know why now.......... that Hilda wasn't be superficial but serious about that.
Don't forget Beel also has Kanzaki's men. Sooo he has lots of them :P
Old 2013-02-21, 17:44   Link #3979
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:

Don't forget Beel also has Kanzaki's men. Sooo he has lots of them :P
Though I think only 'direct' subordinates count will get the seal of approval, in a sub-contractor vs sub-contractor battle, mob characters might as well be background.
Old 2013-02-21, 18:03   Link #3980
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Has Koma got an insignia? If so has it been shown on Aoi? As for the Magi idea at the time of writing that I didn't take that into account let alone the household vessels until you mentioned it. I just figured that based on what we saw it seemed the most fitting as a theory until further info is given. But yes I would agree that it's like Magi.

You know a few chapters back where it showed the Oga,Toujou, Himekawa and Kanzaki did anyone else noticed that their belt buckles had Beels seal on them? Could it be that the author was foreshadowing it.
I haven't seen any time of visual cue for Koma, unless he picks sakura petals because of Aoi's *ahem* 'influence'. And nearly all the girls have had training through Aoi's grandpa as well so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to have 'Koma's Blessing' upon them. Only thing 'wrong' about it is the fact that Koma's a perv, and Aoi knows it...
But I have a feeling that Aoi is 'beloved' of Beel so she's pretty safe, all-around.

Foreshadowed from that long ago, eh... It could very well be that as well. Still, took a pretty long time for this to occur. Probably because Oga is so stubborn to do everything on his own and the others for delegating themselves to a 'subordinate' position. This is probably the first time that Kanzaki's actually meant what he said about Oga being on the top since he's always wanted the position too.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence