AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-29, 01:41   Link #861
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.27 from DAUM:

Can't spell "sucker" without "SUC"...

Last edited by Renegade334; 2011-04-29 at 01:51.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 01:55   Link #862
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 27:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 01:57   Link #863
Xenosnake
Badass

Always the fat guy.
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:05   Link #864
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 27:
I'm confused, what did he do to be dumb this chapter? All I saw is that he got attacked by someone that appeared to be normal? Not sure how that makes him dumber.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:12   Link #865
DarkLordOfkichiku

So, uh, what do you make of the current situation? I thought this chapter would be something entirely different, but instead, the author apparently decides to go full throttle by having Shioon encounter SUC first thing in the morning

... And where did Jinie go? Off emoing about her current situation? Report her failure to her grandfather? Or maybe reporting to the Sunwoo clan that he's dead or something (a cover which'll be blown soon enough, I'd say)...?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:34   Link #866
DarkLordOfkichiku

Pardon my double-post, but ChaoticKen has posted a translation. Be sure to thank him for it!

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=98
Old 2011-04-29, 03:11   Link #867
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
So, uh, what do you make of the current situation? I thought this chapter would be something entirely different, but instead, the author apparently decides to go full throttle by having Shioon encounter SUC first thing in the morning

... And where did Jinie go? Off emoing about her current situation? Report her failure to her grandfather? Or maybe reporting to the Sunwoo clan that he's dead or something (a cover which'll be blown soon enough, I'd say)...?
Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-29, 06:56   Link #868
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Yes..,you er right...every one wont Shioon to recovery his powers..in this manga, Shioon every get his ass kicked!for me, there are two real possibility for recovery his ki-center.
One, shioon see Jinie dead..or something..in this moment his Ki-center explode..and his real power become..
Two, the bad Guy from the first season strike in his chest,and his powers become.
Whatever appens,i am very angry.
Old 2011-04-29, 07:19   Link #869
Lummie

I find it funny that some still speculate that a single punch could heal a scattered ki-centre and restore all the pieces magically like it's some sort of puzzle. It would simply inflict more damage like the original 9AD punch did...

This development seems great. Jinie's not around for Shioon to depend on and this will finally move things forward. This encounter with S.U.C will allow Shioon and us readers to be more informed by the activities of this powerful uprising group by the one who saves him (Sera most likely)

I foresee that this will be an important point in Shioon's decision to finally accept who he is and he seems to hate it when people misuse 9AD'S name and with his arch nemesis the bully using it (trollface.jpg), there will be no reason to hesitate anymore.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:10   Link #870
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I find it funny that some still speculate that a single punch could heal a scattered ki-centre and restore all the pieces magically like it's some sort of puzzle. It would simply inflict more damage like the original 9AD punch did...

This development seems great. Jinie's not around for Shioon to depend on and this will finally move things forward. This encounter with S.U.C will allow Shioon and us readers to be more informed by the activities of this powerful uprising group by the one who saves him (Sera most likely)

I foresee that this will be an important point in Shioon's decision to finally accept who he is and he seems to hate it when people misuse 9AD'S name and with his arch nemesis the bully using it (trollface.jpg), will be no reason to hesitate anymore.
I am the only think this , Shioon get recovery for a punch similar 9AD did to his..is probably a stupid idea, but i don't think is impossible..Shioon is a puzzle..(like the docktor seid)..,his is the one to' probably become to able use the Black Heaven Technique..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-04-29 at 08:26.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:18   Link #871
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm confused, what did he do to be dumb this chapter? All I saw is that he got attacked by someone that appeared to be normal? Not sure how that makes him dumber.
Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-29, 08:50   Link #872
Khalil

Shion's never been shown as being smart, he's more of a naive simpleton.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 09:44   Link #873
shakes12

but he knows that person is the school security guard
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 11:25   Link #874
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
As I said, I'm not sure either... But, eh, at least Shioon hasn't gotten his ass kicked again... Yet

Quote:
They probably think that this is Avatar: The Last Airbender (the cartoon)

Quote:

I foresee that this will be an important point in Shioon's decision to finally accept who he is and he seems to hate it when people misuse 9AD'S name and with his arch nemesis the bully using it (trollface.jpg), there will be no reason to hesitate anymore.
I hope so; he may have been thinking that the whole Sera/Yoo Ji-gun was an isolated event and that he'd be only minimally involved with the Murim from now on, but...
Old 2011-04-29, 13:31   Link #875
gameboy234

27 Out by A-team.
Shioon saved by his mom.
I read it very fast as it was all abt jinie emoing..
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 16:17   Link #876
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
but he knows that person is the school security guard
And who was actually the former school nurse, teacher, and janitor? Trust no one would be my motto. Even more so when he's had all these attempts on his life. I suppose dumbass is questionable, but there's a fine line between being naive and being a dumbass. Hopefully, this will be a wake call after he gets beat around some more...
Old 2011-04-29, 16:32   Link #877
Shadow5YA

See, at least in Part I Shioon had some character development by growing a spine. He isn't really learning anything in Part II. Jinie is getting more development than him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 16:42   Link #878
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
And who was actually the former school nurse, teacher, and janitor? Trust no one would be my motto.
... Friends?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 16:51   Link #879
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well the poster pointed out that the fatty was school security guard. In which I was pointing out that doesn't mean they are normal, i.e former school nurse, teacher, and janitor...
Old 2011-04-29, 22:12   Link #880
shakes12

its like the author is watering down the story, who know when his ki centre is going to be fixed
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves