AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-02, 22:26   Link #1
aman44

Da Capo II Imaginary Future

This manga, unlike the original story, the main heroin of the story is the fan-beloved Nanaka Shirakawa.
One day, Yoshiyuki was shocked to see his school's idol bathing in his house.
Looks like Otome and Yume really gives Yoshiyuki a frightening aura when Sakura, the school principal instructs Nanaka to live with him.
What kind of life awaits for him?

P/s: The scanlation group is really slow in progress. Hence, help is really
appreciated.The website is here
Old 2009-03-03, 00:34   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
P/s: The scanlation group is really slow in progress. Hence, help is really
appreciated.The website is here
Slow mostly because I'm a perfectionist, and I've been swamped with work these last few months (why I haven't been posting here as I much as I should either). But it's been a project I've wanted to work on for a very long time, and I'm committed to seeing it done right. Hopefully, of course, we can speed things up as well. If there's anyone experienced who'd like to help out, of course... but my observation has been that most experienced editors are already busy with other projects and aren't all that interested in a bishoujo-game spin-off manga.

That being said, in terms of the genre, I definitely think this one's above average. It's a unique Nanaka-centric re-telling of the game that manages to blend elements of Nanaka's path with the canon D.C. II storyline (shown in the second season of the anime). They also do a lot of narrating from the heroine's perspective, which helps give the story a different feel (it's less protagonist-centric, and more about both Yoshiyuki and Nanaka, and to some degree Koko as well). That and the art is, of course, very nice.

Well, in any event, it's a project I really enjoy working on.
Old 2011-01-01, 07:55   Link #3
cyberdemon

looks like the manga is being scanlated again. YAY! More Nanaka!
Closed Thread