AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-18, 08:51   Link #321
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Thanks alot for the info, that's much less dramatic than we feared
I don't know what you were anticipating but;

Spoiler for the reason why Haruto slugged the guy:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:14   Link #322
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
I don't know what you were anticipating but;

Spoiler for the reason why Haruto slugged the guy:
Lol I would have done the same thing
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:10   Link #323
GundamZeta95

Where do you guys read the raw scans for this series?
GundamZeta95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:18   Link #324
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZeta95 View Post
Where do you guys read the raw scans for this series?
they find the raws on the internet, they cant actually post down any sources where they might find such scans or risk breaking a rule in the forum site.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:25   Link #325
GundamZeta95

Oh well might as well start searching for scans for the 4th time today
GundamZeta95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 07:31   Link #326
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for #32 raw:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 11:23   Link #327
amuy

According to the forum of the Red Hawk scanlation group, they've got the raws of ch.29-31 and will release them asap...
amuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 13:13   Link #328
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuy View Post
According to the forum of the Red Hawk scanlation group, they've got the raws of ch.29-31 and will release them asap...
good news , thank you
Old 2009-01-28, 12:06   Link #329
Dark Mage

Does Haruto by any chance talk about Honoka in chapter 29?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 17:59   Link #330
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Does Haruto by any chance talk about Honoka in chapter 29?
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-01-28, 19:34   Link #331
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Loved ch29. Now we're getting somewhere, at least temporarily.

I am going to try something here. Moderator alert:

I will not say where to get scanlations of this manga, but I will say that Mangafox is a very nice scanlation site. One Manga is another.

As for raws, I don't know how to find raws of new manga except when they show up here or there as torrents, or when they show up on unnamed Japanese p2p networks.

There are lots of Chinese online manga sites that have many titles scanlated in Chinese. But it's often hard to find a manga you want because they tend to use made-up Chinese names rather than the original Japanese. The Chinese words for online and manga are 在线 and 漫画

There are also Chinese torrent sites such as Greedland and dmhy.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 03:33   Link #332
Dark Mage

Anyone seen the chapter 32 Raws yet, I wonder what Nanami was saying, wish I could read japanese
Old 2009-01-30, 22:39   Link #333
LCeh

Quote:
Anyone seen the chapter 32 Raws yet, I wonder what Nanami was saying, wish I could read japanese
Spoiler for 32:
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 05:13   Link #334
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Spoiler for 32:
Thanks once again for the plot summary.
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-02-01, 12:18   Link #335
amuy

Well - after reading the last two available hapters, I somehow get the feeling that Rin will transfer to Harutos High School when time is up to trouble her Sister even more...
amuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 12:27   Link #336
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuy View Post
Well - after reading the last two available hapters, I somehow get the feeling that Rin will transfer to Harutos High School when time is up to trouble her Sister even more...
I don't really see that happening, why would she move there away from her brother she loves so dearly?
She has her brother to herself now it would be rather pointless in my view to go to her sister to cause some rather meaningless trouble.

but then just for shits and giggles I wouldn't mind it happening, would def cause Haruto a whole new level of headaches having to deal with all them gals
Old 2009-02-01, 13:36   Link #337
Dark Mage

I think Haruto just made himself a formidable enemy bcoz Rin's definitely going to give him trouble when she arrives in Hiroshima. I am just a bit upset coz of Eba's laid back attitude coz its like she doesnt give a damn if Haruto and Nanami got closer which they are. Haruto just sees Eba as a part of his family and nothing more and Eba seems to be happy with it. She doesnt even get sad when she sees Nanami with Haruto, like Nanami doesn't like the fact that Eba and Haruto get along so well with each other. I mean Nanami atleast acts a bit jealous but I haven't seen anything like that from Eba. Maybe she doesnt seriously love Haruto and if she does I want to see her making a bit more of an effort as this manga is becoming too one-sided and easy win for Nanami
Old 2009-02-01, 14:36   Link #338
oDin01

Quote:
I think Haruto just made himself a formidable enemy bcoz Rin's definitely going to give him trouble when she arrives in Hiroshima. I am just a bit upset coz of Eba's laid back attitude coz its like she doesnt give a damn if Haruto and Nanami got closer which they are. Haruto just sees Eba as a part of his family and nothing more and Eba seems to be happy with it. She doesnt even get sad when she sees Nanami with Haruto, like Nanami doesn't like the fact that Eba and Haruto get along so well with each other. I mean Nanami atleast acts a bit jealous but I haven't seen anything like that from Eba. Maybe she doesnt seriously love Haruto and if she does I want to see her making a bit more of an effort as this manga is becoming too one-sided and easy win for Nanami
I do think it is odd that Nanami is going out of her way to build a relationship with Haruto. She was the one to reject Haruto. It would be nice for the manga to explain why she rejected Haruto in future chapters. I think the reason why Eba won't go out of the way to make Haruto go out with her because they already have a good relationship with each other. Eba probably doesn't want to risk everything they have and built while they are living together.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 16:30   Link #339
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

Quote:
There are lots of Chinese online manga sites that have many titles scanlated in Chinese. But it's often hard to find a manga you want because they tend to use made-up Chinese names rather than the original Japanese. The Chinese words for online and manga are 在线 and 漫画
While this is true it is usually easy enough to guess what they are talking about because they try and choose characters that sound like the name when they write foreign or new words. hua sheng dun = washington by the way the characters are pronounced hua=wha (like in what), sheng= shh (as in be quiet) + ung (as in lung) dun= done (as in the turkey is done) so you get something that sounds very similar to the orriginal word. Of course there are tons of exceptions to this for example America= Mei Guo, but in many cases you can get a good guess of what the idea is if you try and sound it out instead of litterally translating.
Old 2009-02-02, 06:50   Link #340
Dark Mage

I mean, all Rin has to do is tell Nanami that Haruto actually went to Tokyo with Eba to make Nanami pissed off at him coz Haruto didnt want Nanami to find out that he stood her up on their date in order to help out Eba. Nanami definitely won't like it when she finds out that Haruto actually spent a whole day together with Eba, instead of meeting her. I cant wait for Rin's appearance in Hiroshima but it would be pretty funny if Rin also falls in love with Haruto coz then she will start another fight with Eba and this time it would be to see who gets to keep Haruto lol.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-02-02 at 11:58.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life