Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-29, 17:41   Link #21
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I wanna see a damn atom bomb [ or the jutsu equivilant of such ] blow up in the middle of Konoha, Eradicating the entire city and all of the Fire Country shinobi in one fell swoop.

Then, as the final episode comes to an end.. You see Orochimaru-Sama's outline, with the sunlight breaking the Horizon just behind him as he stands on a cliff, looking down upon the ruined Konoha.

And the series comes to an end, with Orochimaru-sama's sinister laughter of triumph.

Tis how I'd like it atleast, OROCHIMARU IS GOD
That would make a f*cking awesome midpoint for the series.

The main/a few secondary characters are away on a mission, during which time Orochimaru completely levels Konoha.

Tsunade=dead.
Kakashi=dead.
Gai=dead.
Asume=dead.
Iruka=dead.
Ramen girl = alive for some reason

And the remnants of the once-great village gather what's left as we enter the final arc of Naruto...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 17:51   Link #22
HopelessLover

1- Naruto will become hokage.
2- Sasuke will not kill Itachi, but instead join up with him for life.
3- Sakura dies.
4- Rock Lee has his own band and then becomes the most famous pimp in the world (he also marries hinata).
5- Neji succeseds as clan leader.
6- Every one else does some thing meaning full.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 17:59   Link #23
Icer

An image of him wearing the Hokage garb after all the story lines have wrapped up and we skip to just that one image and it says The End.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 19:28   Link #24
Shaoran

Send a message via ICQ to Shaoran Send a message via AIM to Shaoran Send a message via MSN to Shaoran Send a message via Yahoo to Shaoran
I second the idea about Naruto facing the Nine-Tails with his own chakra, and thus earning recognition in the village. Though in my own perfect universe, I think Naruto should be able to come to some-what friendly terms with the Nine-Tails and thus earn his help willingly. Summoning......Nine-Tails Fox Demon! Ooooh! Ahhhhh!
Shaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 23:20   Link #25
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

(quote=hopelesslover)4- Rock Lee has his own band and then becomes the most famous pimp in the world (quote end)

yes finally someone recognizes what i stand for!!!!!!

anyway i think it goes like this, somewhere along the line akatsuki attacks naruto, sasuke gets in the way of a killing blow and his last wish is for naruto to kill itachi for him *sappy scene where sasuke apologizes etc...* after this naruto and itachi fight and as itachi is dieing he releases the kyuubi, naruto has to kill/seal the kyuubi forever thus earning the recognition which he deserves. the series ends when konohamaru is hokage and telling a class in the acadamy about the greatest leaf nin that ever lived.
~the end~

yeah thats my theory fun neh?
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 23:58   Link #26
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

look, everyone's gonna die, naruto and sasuke face off for one final battle, and in the end, nothing's resolved

ah... nothing like a good shounen anime stretching 200+ episodes
Maceart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 16:34   Link #27
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
ehh..sumwhere in there...yondaime must come back..
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 16:38   Link #28
xargon

edit edit edit edit edit

Last edited by xargon; 2011-09-25 at 21:03.
xargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 20:16   Link #29
Fresh

Of course before Naruto ends, the whole Sasuke/Itachi problem has to be solved. A couple of possible endings for that...

- Sasuke kills Itachi. After accomplishing his life goal and avenging his clan, he turns in to a different person (happy) and him and Naruto end up friends or somethin corny like that.

- Itachi kills Sasuke. Sasuke does a monologue on his wasted life and the uselessness of revenge. Blah blah blah.

- Some crazy shit, like Itachi didn't actually kill his own clan

And before the series ends Naruto's gotta get laid. I mean, he has JIRAIYA as a mentor.
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 20:45   Link #30
MigitAs
General of the Go-Reds

I think Naruto will learn how to open the 8 gates like rock lee, and Naruto will have to open all 8 to defeat the kyubi, then dying and having his face carved on the mountain next to the 4th hokage of course the kyubi will have to break free from Naruto for this to happen.

Maybe Rock Lee trains with him?

Last edited by MigitAs; 2004-12-01 at 00:32.
MigitAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:19   Link #31
Mezu
The Guardian

Its probably gonna be like Naruto becomes Hokage and a day later he fights some crazy ass guy and the seal breaks. After Naruto takes care of the guy, he has to fight off Kyuubi and he realizes that he isnt strong enough so he either seals him to some just born kid (:P) or he does some crazy jutsu (like the one Anko almost does to the Bunshin of Orochimaru, 2 Snake destroy or something?) and destroys both of them and Naruto becomes a hero :P
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:44   Link #32
Kayess
Guy From Canada

I am assuming that the Naruto series is going to end when it gets cancelled.. OR... the creator makes the final chapter/episode.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:59   Link #33
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
I am assuming that the Naruto series is going to end when it gets cancelled.. OR... the creator makes the final chapter/episode.
I will get peed of if it was cancelled I would want to see the final episode lol!
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 23:21   Link #34
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Naruto, in Japan, is such a massive monkey making machine...That they won't cancel it unless there is a massive fan fallout in Japan
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 23:22   Link #35
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Naruto, in Japan, is such a massive monkey making machine...That they won't cancel it unless there is a massive fan fallout in Japan
monkey eh?
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 00:10   Link #36
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Oh shit... the monkeys! I totally forgot about them.. sorry... I retract my statement
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 00:47   Link #37
truesayian

Send a message via AIM to truesayian
Here's how i think it's going to end way down the line...

Through out the whole series, naruto has been trying to get recognized by people. He has always done that. He Helped haku, garra, eventually from sasuke, but everybody. Eventually way down the line, Something will happan, and the ninetales will be released. naruto will be fine. and fight him. winning or not, i'm not sure.

But the Nine tales will recognize him. And become naruto's new summon. That wont be the end of it. but yea, I think that naruto will win the respect of the Nine tales, and eventually they will be friends....

Or am i just way out there.
truesayian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 02:03   Link #38
Yujinbito

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
I would say it is a pretty common thing for the mentor to die after finishing/nearly completing training the apprentice - in a way, sending the hero off to adulthood and leaving behind the sheltered past. Can't think of many good examples off the top of my head, though.
Oh come on.. you've seen Star Wars, haven't you?

Rurouni Kenshin - the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu succession also counts, even though it didn't happen in this case.

And many others.

I'm inclined to think that Sasuke will die, repent, blah blah blah. Probably at Naruto's hand, but not necessarily. In fact, I would be massively surprised if the ending wasn't like that. Unless was the cop-out version where Sasuke *almost* dies, realizes the value of life, love, and friends, and they all live happily ever after. There are good chances that Kakashi and/or Jiraiya will die. Probably Tsunade too. Naruto has copped out on death too many times to believe that any of the Leaf genins will die.

To be honest, though, I'm not certain whether or not Orochimaru will die...

Chances of Itachi dying and repenting are high too. Maybe he saves Sasuke or something.

I also agree with those saying that Kyuubi will come out of Naruto and wreak havoc.. I'd forgotten about that. Maybe there will be some huge battle raging - the Sound vs. the Leafs vs. Akatsuki and suddenly the Nine-Tails will come out and render all of their squabbles meaningless.

I hope I'm wrong about all of this though. I'm sick of stock endings!
Yujinbito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 14:02   Link #39
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi fight Akatsuki head on, Sasuke dies during this fight while protecting Naruto, but Itachi goes with him. Naruto awakes from beeing knocked down and sees Sasuke lying there with blood covering him, then he releases more Kyuubi power then ever. At this point Naruto is unstoppable and kills alot of the Akatsuki members while some of them manage to escape.

They all return back to Konoha then have a cermonial for Sasuke as the last Uchiha and all!

There will be another timeskip, then we see the Akatsuki members that managed to escape, and they have gathered a huge ninja army ready to invade Konoha. Naruto protects the village with everything he got(At this time he have already surpassed the legendary 4th hokage) but uses to much of Kyuubis power. And the seal brakes, and Kyuubi releases to his original form. While Kyuubi is leaving the body, the "rest" of Naruto is slowly taking the shape of Yondaime.

Then japan is destroyed by a huge f***ing tornado and the manga write dies so we will never see the end.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 14:50   Link #40
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Naruto's body is taken over by Kyuubi and he goes about the destruction of Konoha. Sasuke comes back and even with the help of everyone in the village, they cannot stop Kyuubi. Eventually Naruto regains enough control over his body to give Sasuke a clear shot at him, killing him and Kyuubi.

Naruto is celebrated for his self-sacrifice. Sasuke leaves the village forever, with Sakura in tow. Naruto leaves behind his family and children (yes, he married Hinata and had 5 kids!).
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote