AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 09:48   Link #26481
Eratas123

How does she have the time to do that?

It'd be funny, but she wants Ichika, not a prince I thought of the possibility that the social shift changed some countries to monarchy, but that's too far fetched
Old 2012-03-18, 09:54   Link #26482
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She's only in the charge of adjustment, the hard work all done by the pilots and their pals. So they can customize the I.S. in 10 minutes or less (the time given between the fight). Note that most girls are pessimistic about it, and thus only select few want the custom job anyway, three of them are Houki, Shizune, and Yuzu.

(The result are, needless to say, awesome )

I mean the realistic prince, like Prince of Britain for example. Not really farfetched right??
Old 2012-03-18, 10:03   Link #26483
Eratas123

I'm guessing she has a good future in the field of engineering?

Do they have kings, queens, and princesses too?
Old 2012-03-18, 12:48   Link #26484
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Err.... what is the good things which came out of introduction with IS?

*Age is trying to find the middle ground*

I am working on an antagonist who claimed that if you are not with them, you are against them and since I can't think of any good middle ground, the logic fallacy is somewhat justified....

To up the ante of making people think about the good thing about IS......

That new Antagonist agree with all the negative thing about IS, but the problem is, he is such a douche bag that you rather be branded a hypocrite than to agree with him.

===

Society-wise, in my universe:
Spoiler for Cutted for length:

Spoiler for Cutted for length: Characters:

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-03-18 at 13:03.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 20:35   Link #26485
Eratas123

Could you shorten it a bit? It's easier to read a summary than a big wall of text.
Old 2012-03-18, 20:49   Link #26486
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I finally have a name for the second AI, Shiruka!

Spoiler for how shiruka got her name:

Idea for Laura's 2nd shift. Finally gave up on trying to integrate all weapons at once. This is probably the only other second shift I've conceptualized that actively uses equipment quantization as a key function.

Scwarzer Regen 2nd shift would have two forms.

First form grants Scwarzer Regen with support units on the back and two flight assist units that propel the unit via PIC. The PIC unit is actually advanced to the point it can match speeds with most units equipped with boosters, sometimes even surpassing them in acceleration and speed. The back unit and PIC pods combined grant Schwarzer Regen a combined amount of 10-20 wire-guided daggers, though these daggers can be controlled like tentacles, it is common practice to use the wires to just retrieve the knives. This form also has a physical lance for close range combat, and also functions with the AIC as a powerful throwing weapon.

The other form is an artillary mode. Schwarzer Regen can summon up to 4 PIC assisted railguns. The weapons are extremely powerful as PIC is used to conserve as much kinetic energy as possible, increasing the destructive ability by at least 20%. To reduce recoil, the railguns' rear unit has a PIC generator. This generator produces a PIC base that makes sure the railgun won't move even against the extreme recoils. The PIC basement from the railguns also serve a second purpose as spherical AIC shielding for Scwarzer regen, each cannon adds another PIC basement as well as another layer of AIC shielding. The drawback to this system is that Scwarzer Regen cannot move while the railguns are engaged.

The Schwarzer Regen's 2nd shift retains the plasma blades from its predecessor as well as the AIC system. However certain changes to the overall system allows Scwarzer Regen to generate two AIC fields at once or move while one AIC is active. The range however is still limited and moving too far away will disengage the AIC. Unlike most IS, the Scwarzer Regen's physical structure has been reformed for ease of use. Using remnant data from the VT system, Scwarzer Regen's frame is now capable of much greater flexibility using selective-morph pieces. This means that even without PIC assist, the motions of running and physical movement are no longer an issue. Beyond inherent weight, many forms of locomotion are assisted by recycled kinetic forces, this also stabilizes the frame so the feeling of walking on stilts is eliminated. With this physical system in place, PIC usage is lessened, freeing up more processing ability to apply inertial control to other applications.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 22:24   Link #26487
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

10 tentacles are way overkill, we already knew even two of them are damn useful. This assuming they don't take much CPU to use because Laura never move when using them (most of the CPU power already taken by AIC)

Otherwise, the design is awesome.

@ Eras
They do have queen and princess, I'm not sure about king though since England already Matriachial if you want to be symbolic.
Old 2012-03-18, 23:16   Link #26488
Eratas123

England's matriarchal? That's interesting. Think the Shift somehow affected it?
Old 2012-03-18, 23:24   Link #26489
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, that's mostly symbolic (the Queen is country's symbol), though it may affect the prejudice.
Old 2012-03-18, 23:28   Link #26490
Eratas123

What privileges and duties do these Queens have?
Old 2012-03-18, 23:35   Link #26491
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
The present monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, has reigned since 6 February 1952. She and her immediate family undertake various official, ceremonial and representational duties. As a constitutional monarch, the Queen is limited to non-partisan functions such as bestowing honours and appointing the Prime Minister.

The Queen is also Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces. Though the ultimate executive authority over the government of the United Kingdom is still by and through the monarch's royal prerogative, these powers may only be used according to laws enacted in Parliament, and, in practice, within the constraints of convention and precedent.
So their duty is to keep the tradition of the old British, otherwise, msot of the country's arrangement is done by appointed cabinets
Old 2012-03-18, 23:38   Link #26492
Eratas123

How rich is Cecilia supposed to be?
Old 2012-03-18, 23:50   Link #26493
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No explanation.

But probably very rich.
Old 2012-03-18, 23:54   Link #26494
Eratas123

I was just wondering what Ichika's future would be like based on who he marries. I doubt he'd keep the same job no matter who he ends up with.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:00   Link #26495
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course.

The career path is more than the pairing choices.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:02   Link #26496
Eratas123

Any ideas? Before you ask; no, this isn't for FI. That's more about th kids than their future parents. This is for Shadow since I do a timeskip at the end.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:05   Link #26497
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The closest think I can think is a Teacher.

Sure, he's an idiot sometimes, but his compassion would be useful in that regards, especially if he teach in Kindergarten or elementary.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:08   Link #26498
Eratas123

This would happen even if he gets paired with the high class haremettes?
Old 2012-03-19, 00:46   Link #26499
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nope, this if he's ended up with middle class.

he might be forced to work as CEO or something in case of high class.
Old 2012-03-19, 00:52   Link #26500
Eratas123

Does Charlotte count as middle or high class? On one hand, she most likely inherits DC. On the other, she'd most likely be a modest rich, anyway.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest