blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
....nope not once
ehhh....
really they haven't do it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
can't believe how you didn't get it... oh well...
no use explaining...
btw... what do you call a combination of S and M?
genuine hentai.
Old 2012-04-05, 09:28   Link #142
XFire
150% done

One of Kadi's spoilers said that
Spoiler for Hentai:
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 11:20   Link #143
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One of Kadi's spoilers said that
Spoiler for Hentai:
Spoiler for correct:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 11:27   Link #144
XFire
150% done

Since youth protection (which is given through a kiss) is so painful, wouldn't actual sex in that form kill the girls?
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 12:09   Link #145
Kadi
知識の探求者

He wouldn't use the Youth for sex. I don't even know whether it would work. The current Youth works by opening up a "corridor" from their mouth to their abdomen and pouring magic down there. Hmm... in that sense, sex would be a... shortcut? But in general, sex and procreation does not carry special symbolism. Campione's children are normal humans, although they tend to have it easier in the magical society... (for example, Erica's family line goes back to a campione/one of their children)

Another thing, I wonder if giving the Youth protection is actually painful for the recipient or if that's a misunderstanding of Godou's and the girls moan for other reasons...

Edit: Maybe sex under the Youth solves the problem of life expectancy... "as long as the campione's seed is in them, the girls don't age". Poor Godou... how many girls does he want to take through the ages? And... how many can he manage?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 13:32   Link #146
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
isn't erica and godou already have sex right!?

well.
about yaoi stuff i'm sure.
i love woman,i'm quite pervert well not same level as ise DXD.
so about yaoi and gay i won't interest at all.
is not i never read soft shonen ai but the conclusion is i don't have any interest with that thing.
If I remember a lot, yaoi is primarily aimed at straight female audience instead of homosexual male audience, so you aren't part of the audience.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 13:55   Link #147
whsie

I interpreted it as painful in the beginning (cough, cough like when it's a girl's first time), but after a while, it became a sensual feeling.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 14:51   Link #148
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Edit: Maybe sex under the Youth solves the problem of life expectancy... "as long as the campione's seed is in them, the girls don't age". Poor Godou... how many girls does he want to take through the ages? And... how many can he manage?

It's kinda convenient then, lol.
Old 2012-04-05, 15:17   Link #149
Kadi
知識の探求者

Convenient? (sorry for caps) HOW IS HIS BODY GONNA LAST?

Wait, if we assume the Youth lets him go on as long as he's got magic power and add the ridiculous magic power of a campione, that... would lead to a very monotonous everyday life.
Old 2012-04-05, 15:25   Link #150
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:

Wait, if we assume the Youth lets him go on as long as he's got magic power and add the ridiculous magic power of a campione, that... would lead to a very monotonous everyday life.
Well, at least if he ends up dead. He die happy.

And aside from that Youth, If I remember correctly, magician is able to maintain their own youth by using magic. So, Godou has a long time to "suffer".
Old 2012-04-05, 17:11   Link #151
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Well, at least if he ends up dead. He die happy.

And aside from that Youth, If I remember correctly, magician is able to maintain their own youth by using magic. So, Godou has a long time to "suffer".
what the..
godou i really pity you if this really happen.
Old 2012-04-05, 18:01   Link #152
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
[...]If I remember correctly, magician is able to maintain their own youth by using magic. So, Godou has a long time to "suffer".
a) Godou is probably immortal (to old age) anyway

b) I wonder how long magicians can actually live. Usually not much longer, I think. There are divine ancestors, non-human super-witches and immortal by nature, but normal magicians should more or less age and die normally. If not, there would be many more famous, important magicians with ages in the 100s, not the generation 15-30 we have here.

There is, however, Lucretia, who still appears the same way she did ~40 years ago. Whether she has lived/will live longer is unknown. Also there was something about having to be a witch and staying in one place, possibly a "pure" place outside of modern society, so it doesn't help Erica at all, since she can only use magic for the basics and metalworking. Liliana would be the only one suited for this method of survival (the only witch in Godou's harem). Finally something where she wins, too. Outside of cleaning. Possibly. Poor girl.
Old 2012-04-05, 18:06   Link #153
Richocet
Lover of Purity

How far has he gone with the girls?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 18:18   Link #154
bludvein

Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 20:29   Link #155
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:

b) I wonder how long magicians can actually live. Usually not much longer, I think. There are divine ancestors, non-human super-witches and immortal by nature, but normal magicians should more or less age and die normally. If not, there would be many more famous, important magicians with ages in the 100s, not the generation 15-30 we have here.

There is, however, Lucretia, who still appears the same way she did ~40 years ago. Whether she has lived/will live longer is unknown. Also there was something about having to be a witch and staying in one place, possibly a "pure" place outside of modern society, so it doesn't help Erica at all, since she can only use magic for the basics and metalworking. Liliana would be the only one suited for this method of survival (the only witch in Godou's harem). Finally something where she wins, too. Outside of cleaning. Possibly. Poor girl.
So, I guess if they want to make sure to have longevity, Godou will have to work hard in bed. lol

Well, after all the humiliation by Erica and her own aide, I guess there are something good for Liliana after all. lol.
Old 2012-04-05, 20:57   Link #156
Kadi
知識の探求者

In case it does work like that, yeah. (I don't want people to some and say "But Kadi said they can gain eternal life and youth by sleeping with him while he uses the Youth incarnation")

This just made me think of something:
Erica is the most economical driver ever. She can drive a tank without using fuel. (she may need a cheeseburger from time to time so she doesn't starve though)

Which, in turn, made me wonder about planes... can Erica fly planes without using fuel? And... can she fly planes without turbines? Without wings? Is she possibly more awesome than Athena? (no, that's impossible)
Old 2012-04-05, 20:59   Link #157
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:

you mean the girls cant do house chores?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 21:08   Link #158
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
In case it does work like that, yeah. (I don't want people to some and say "But Kadi said they can gain eternal life and youth by sleeping with him while he uses the Youth incarnation")

This just made me think of something:
Erica is the most economical driver ever. She can drive a tank without using fuel. (she may need a cheeseburger from time to time so she doesn't starve though)

Which, in turn, made me wonder about planes... can Erica fly planes without using fuel? And... can she fly planes without turbines? Without wings? Is she possibly more awesome than Athena? (no, that's impossible)
Well, if her power were to be able use mechanical tools without fuels/energy source needed then I don't think she could fly planes with neither wings nor turbines.

Damnit, can't wait to see the anime .. not much longer .. must be patient ..

Last edited by Valky; 2012-04-05 at 21:22.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 21:20   Link #159
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Remembe our discussion back then about the Yellow Emporor? (felt sorry afterwards for what was supposed to be an accel world thread)

Quote:
Is she possibly more awesome than Athena? (no, that's impossible)
Exactly. Impossible.
Old 2012-04-05, 21:28   Link #160
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
you mean the girls cant do house chores?
Erica? Hell no. Yuri can cook, that's for sure, but I don't know how good she is with other chores. She may be better than Liliana, which is why I wrote the latter could "possibly" win in cleaning. Ena... probably doesn't have the mindset for cleaning. She also hilariously fails at cooking.

Quote:
Well, if her power were to be able use mechanical tools without fuels/energy source needed then I don't think she could fly planes without neither wings nor turbines.

Damnit, can't wait to see the anime .. not much longer .. must be patient ..
Ignoring her trump cards like Golgotha, Erica can use basic magic like "find the owner of this strain of hair" or "send message/little item to person". She's good at strengthening her own body and jump magic (self-descriptive). She's absolutely awesome at working with metals. Shaping and transforming metals, creating metal constructs (=golems), creating magic barriers with metals, "strengthening" metal (feels like "damage+10") and moving stuff made of metal in general (homing throwing spears), if it's got metal in it, she can probably do it.
She's said herself she can use the last one to "drive" a car if there's not too much traffic (leading to the "driving a car on cheeseburgers"). I don't know the details, but assuming she just exerts a force on the car, she should be able to lift it, too (all directions are equal, and the homing throwing spears "fly"). It should only be a matter of the force she needs to execute and the magical energy required.
Ironically, abusing this (e.g. through putting metal soles in her boots and magically exerting force on them to "walk on air") might make her more mobile in midair than Liliana, who is a genius at "air combat" and has true flight magic, because flight is only used for long-range traveling and needs some serious scouting/calculating/luck. From what I know Liliana has no method of quickly changing directions in midair, which Erica would be able to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Remembe our discussion back then about the Yellow Emporor? (felt sorry afterwards for what was supposed to be an accel world thread)
Yeah, I do. And who cares about accel world when you can do SCIENSE! With an S!

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem