AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-22, 19:01   Link #1181
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
i think they'll be replacing the hospital scene with takami visiting the izumo house. from the end os season 1 we see takami saying how she needs to investigate no88's reactivation, so she'll probably go there. too bad this means that the wtf moment for minato wont be there...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 06:16   Link #1182
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
i think they'll be replacing the hospital scene with takami visiting the izumo house. from the end os season 1 we see takami saying how she needs to investigate no88's reactivation, so she'll probably go there. too bad this means that the wtf moment for minato wont be there...
high possibilities for that one and wtf moment for minato could still occured. just imagined your mother suddenly barge in your room with alot of MBI soldier
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 07:58   Link #1183
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
high possibilities for that one and wtf moment for minato could still occured. just imagined your mother suddenly barge in your room with alot of MBI soldier
If they did that, Miya would have to be out of the house first or they'd be in a lot of trouble...
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:00   Link #1184
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
If they did that, Miya would have to be out of the house first or they'd be in a lot of trouble...
Well, they could always ask...

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:16   Link #1185
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for zibi text:
It’s a really good relflexion « Zibi88 « when you’re considering what Miya says when she meet minato the hypothese that Takehito could be the father of minato is seriously plausible because of the kind of sekirei that he winged. when you’re think about he wings 4 single numbers sekirei he ashikabi’s Dna seems to be really special (we can see he use telephathy to meet Kuu and tsukiumi ) and he reactivate Yume . maybe he will be able to reactivate akistu the pantyless sekirei To end Takehito was against sekirei plan and he was probably killed for that I think it will be more “wonderful” if his “son” end this game and set free all the Sekireis

For the anime I hope they will go too far from the manga because the investigation of the mother and the occasion for minato to wing kazehana have a lot of incidence in the manga but I’m like yours I need to see the apron scene !!!

And I have 1 question
Do you think that Kusano will growing in the manga ? because I renember when she was with takami before the attack she said
When Takami (the mother of Minato) says to Kusano that Her "Regulation" is not ended
You think that she speaks about what? I think that she speaks about the growth, as we were able to notice it third-digit- sekireis are powerful (Benitsuba 104 and Haihane 105 and shiina 107 and kuu ..) I think that Kuu needs to grows for use its powers has full power, Kuu is the only one sékirei "child" and all other sekireis has reached(affected) an advanced age (except shiina)
Maybe Minato Mother or Matsu will end the regulation and Kuu will grown up to be sexiext sekirei ( after Kazehana and Tsukiumi )
this is an extract the drawing is more an adult I find
Musubi who were a child too ( renember when yume save her )says that newborn sekirei can’t control their power I know kuu is not a newborn but she still young it will be dangerous …
Old 2008-09-23, 12:51   Link #1186
zibi88

Ku's regulations is about Ku not fully able to control her power.... just like musubi told at the beggining after she huges minato and said that if she couldnt control her powers then minato would turn into pancake or someting (ketchup XD)

Ku was later crying that without Shina she could make plants grown again and that she would be alone again... Ku's powers is really strick to her emotions... when she cryies becouse others are fighting the plants grwon really quick to end the fight

Hmm I dont know if Ku is gworing but in the dream world she was somehow taller along with that bandage at her hair... when minato found her she doesnt have that bandage thing and is shorter ^^ but sooner or later she will grow up ^^since after wining she said that when she grow up Minato should take her as her wife too ^^

Well about Minatos father kazehana knows who it is... she was one of the first sekireis when takehito was still alive so maybe he really is Minatos dad... Matsu told that information about father disappeared... but why... maybe Takami delated it after his death... Miya around Minato acts really calm and she really likes to tease him (of his pureness and shyness) she acts like Minato was her grandson or something normaly a guest wouldnt be treated like that xD (maybe its becouse of his mass sekireis ;] ) yet she really is worried about him with the talk that the award will be the last sekirei and that is the most hardest thing

Anyway I'm looking foward to explanation ^^

here is a picture of takehito's ,takami's, minaka's and minatos eye shape (in somehow angred state) both minaka and takami have sharp and small eyes yet takehito has more roundly (from chapter 66 mostly its takehito)

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1234or5.jpg

so I will for now stick to that idea ;]

Last edited by zibi88; 2008-09-23 at 13:08.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 12:54   Link #1187
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@KuroYume.. mind stopping those.. its quite annoying.. We all here have read the chapter >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 14:32   Link #1188
kittybear

If takehito is minato's father my screen will break ;_;. It must be Minaka!!!
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 16:03   Link #1189
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Well about Minatos father kazehana knows who it is... she was one of the first sekireis when takehito was still alive so maybe he really is Minatos dad... Matsu told that information about father disappeared... but why... maybe Takami delated it after his death... Miya around Minato acts really calm and she really likes to tease him (of his pureness and shyness) she acts like Minato was her grandson or something normaly a guest wouldnt be treated like that xD (maybe its becouse of his mass sekireis ;] ) yet she really is worried about him with the talk that the award will be the last sekirei and that is the most hardest thing
But Miya isn't the woman that Kazehana recognizes as the one whom her first love fell for. It's Takami... Takehito was Miya's husband, which counts him out as that possible person.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 17:56   Link #1190
KuroYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
@KuroYume.. mind stopping those.. its quite annoying.. We all here have read the chapter >.>
You talk about the pictures ? i'm sorry i will post normally or with links

but zibi88 ku can't use it's plant grown power when shina is present ?
because you said "without Shina she could make plants grown again and that she would be alone again..."

it's unfair... i was thinking of what kind of attack they could make together , but it will no possible

But there is a problem in sekirei because when i was reading again the 1st chapter I realize that When Yukari came to the izumo inn she already saw kuu and she heard Minato call her Kuu when she was crying after shi-chan ( shiina )
and the next chapter she meet shiina !!
what happens she forget her so fast... ? lol
Old 2008-09-23, 19:28   Link #1191
tzia_n
Lurker

yukari only remembers women she has groped

@KuroYume: i think zibi88 meant that ku's ability is not really complete since she only makes plants grow. not that she needs shiina to be there so she can use it but that shiina can "kill" the plants when the growing goes berserk.

@zibi88: i also recall wondering why ku was lolified from her initial appearance in the dream she does look older in the dream... possible foreshadowing?

about minato's father: at this point there are more evidences that point to minaka being minato's father than anyone else including takehito. but in case we're given a WTH and takehito turns out to be the one, well we'll remember that zibi88 called it
Old 2008-09-23, 19:43   Link #1192
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
yukari only remembers women she has groped

@KuroYume: i think zibi88 meant that ku's ability is not really complete since she only makes plants grow. not that she needs shiina to be there so she can use it but that shiina can "kill" the plants when the growing goes berserk.

@zibi88: i also recall wondering why ku was lolified from her initial appearance in the dream she does look older in the dream... possible foreshadowing?

about minato's father: at this point there are more evidences that point to minaka being minato's father than anyone else including takehito. but in case we're given a WTH and takehito turns out to be the one, well we'll remember that zibi88 called it
If takehito is the father i would punch my screen right now. I mean that guy doesn't want us to see sekirei's shred their clothes while fighting, since their is no fight in the 1st place. While minaka wants to share it with us.......
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 00:49   Link #1193
zibi88

Yes remember last chapter 72 ^^ Takehito send out 5 sekirei to fight that human army... so he send sekirei's to kill humans ^^ (in order to protect eggs so to protect precious things)... later after the attacks mostly he understood how stupid sekirei plan game is and wouldnt let it start

Minato is doing the same... he must fight other sekirei but he doesnt want it... like kazehana said he worries,cry and loves them (his sekirei) I'm sure that if Minato had some power to stop the game from the beggining then he would do it since he knows how painfull it is (bridge arc. ^^)...not mention that he wants to protect his sekirei from getting hurt so somehow he is similar

What I meant in Kuu speach... kuu-chan can make plants like she wishes since it's her power but when she is angry,crying simply her emotions are unstable her power somehow wents berserk... she needed Shina becouse he can very fast destroy the plants so it wont turn out of control like making a whole garden of plants... right not Ku-chan has Minato as her most closest person so for him she is controling her power (not mention that wings are stabilizing the power just like humuras case)
Old 2008-09-24, 07:51   Link #1194
Deryns

Hey all I haven't posted for a while (darn Real Life) however I did find time to scan this series. Very nice, one of the better series of this type that I have found. Nice story, interesting characters and great art. Currently the choice of fav characters is btween Tsukiumi and Homura.
Deryns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 22:07   Link #1195
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

You know if Ku's loli is just a mode and she appears in adult form (like in Tenchi) oh my.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 23:52   Link #1196
KuroYume

Quote:
right not Ku-chan has Minato as her most closest person so for him she is controling her power (not mention that wings are stabilizing the power just like humuras case)
Yea , why not? Minato seems to have a really special Ashikabi powers ( Telepathy, Stabilisation of power , "reactivation..." ) maybe he regulates Kuu with the winging but in that case she won't grew anymore ..... T_T

But i renember in some sekirei chapter in a flash back we saw a sekirei "00" in a capsule what do you think that what Happens for her ? , becasue in Matsu description she said there was 1 full grown sekirei 8 foetus and 100 eggs if we try to count there is no place for her it starts from 01 MIYA
Maybe the 00 and the 01 are the same person ?
Old 2008-09-25, 01:55   Link #1197
zibi88

The getting wings= power stabilization is from Minatos mother words ^^

And I think that nr.00 and nr.01 are the same person which is Miya... she was one full grown sekirei (or rather non-sekirei) her number might be 00 but she awakened as first one from the rest so they could give her nr.01 as ker code.
Old 2008-09-25, 02:14   Link #1198
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You know if Ku's loli is just a mode and she appears in adult form (like in Tenchi) oh my.
I'd rather she didn't. I like my moe blobs to be blobs. We're not supposed to lust after them.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 02:16   Link #1199
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

yea.. like Nel from Bleach >.<

hunni never read bleach manga.. and her stare when I go gaga over nel is scary >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 03:19   Link #1200
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'd rather she didn't. I like my moe blobs to be blobs. We're not supposed to lust after them.
lol then how come some moe blobs have huge breasts?

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei