Th3_Unkn0wn

I will do the same

or just let Outer do it

Old 2010-12-27, 10:29   Link #18623
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It's possible. They just say they did that in hopes of avoiding the meeting between Moka and Akua for this exact reason.
Thats probably what Hokuto meant by what he said in the beginning of chapter 38 i had thought about the Wong family and the "cruel fate" that awaits them in China.

I believe i misinterpreted what Hokuto meant, i originally believed that the "cruel fate" was the Wong house but thats not what Hokuto was referring to it was Akua, Miu family and Fairy Tale which was what Hokuto was actually talking about.

Which probably explains why they know so much about Tsukune's and Moka's current situation. The Airships destination and Akua Shuzen herself no doubt. Which means they more about the situation to regarding Akua's plans of course.

They do however have the element of surprise on they're side, Akua definitely has no idea whats coming to her and whatever plans she has involving Moka will inevitably be stopped and fall to ruin.

I hoped everybody had a Merry Christmas
Old 2010-12-27, 11:08   Link #18624
KLGChaos
The Shermain

So, who votes for Tsukune going after Moka right away? I personally don't want to see any time wasted on a training chapter. Things have been drawn out long enough without throwing filler in there to extend it further. I want him to go after Moka and yell at her for leaving like that.

Though, considering the manga and the genre, it will be another year or sombefore we get any resolution, which will really be a test of patience. This really needs to be weekly. ><
Old 2010-12-27, 11:17   Link #18625
Tachibana
タチバナ

The direction that its going it looks like a chase rather than training, but Tsukune will probably receive training on the way.

The training will most likely be as said before, pointers, hints and advice while on they're way to rescue Moka.

I don't think Kurumu, Fanfan, Mizore and Yukari will be going along since they will probably be staying behind to help Fei-Hung, Tim-Tim and especially Linlin Wong to recuperate as well as the rest of the Wong family, while those four go after Moka.

Vote: Yes
Old 2010-12-27, 17:56   Link #18626
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Personally I'd like to see more chase than training as well.
Much as I like the series, the last year has been pretty slow, and the idea of a 'training arc' is just a little cliched.
It'd be nice to get on with the meat of the series rather than sidetrack again.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 18:07   Link #18627
Ged
Legendary

Picture Time!

I thought of giving all you guys a after x-mas gift and to continue mr. Kenjiharima's habit of posting pictures here... which only occures rarely now-a-days. =/

Anyways a freshly new picture of Outer Moka, (that really looks like inner..) here you go!

And it's a bit flashy but who cares.
Spoiler for Atention! Wearing your darkest shades is recomended.:
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 19:12   Link #18628
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Face looks a little off to how I'd picture but still a great drawing!
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 23:37   Link #18629
Tachibana
タチバナ

Oh My~

Such a naughty pic, but nice post and it's a great pic.
Old 2010-12-29, 23:59   Link #18630
Johnny
Working the bags...

I don't mind the face it's her hooha area that seems off. I can see an ass cheek that I shouldn't be able to see. Nice chest area though...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 09:35   Link #18631
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Face looks a little off to how I'd picture but still a great drawing!
The face looks much more Japanese to me than manga-style. I don't mind it as I find asian women beautiful.
Old 2010-12-31, 02:45   Link #18632
Chris38

Well, since the next chapter is going to be released soon, any speculations on what the chapter is going to be about ?

In my opinion, most of the chapter is going to be the "talk", between Tsukune, Hokuto and Kiria, because in my opinion, even in Tsukune's current mindset, he probably should question Hokuto and Kiria, what's there "real" objective behind their proposal to help Tsukune...

I also hope that we will learn more about Moka's current situation, more specifially the state that Moka's Rosario is currently in...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 08:10   Link #18633
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, let's hope the "talk" is short i don't want to see it take up the entire chapter. Tsukune will probably question their motives, to which Hokuto and Kiria will answer before they decide how their going to approach the situation, regarding going after and rescuing Moka.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were to request Tsukune to "join" Fairy Tale as a guise in order to get to Moka, but in Tsukune's current state he would probably hesitate at first but agree. In order to use "strategy" instead of blind heroics.

But thats one of the many possibilities though.

As for the Rosary, the last known state weve seen regarding the Rosary was Omote-Moka reliving the the most painful memories in the Rosary, however it's possible that like Ura-Moka's memories they were shattered as a result of the memories ending and that Omote-Moka has resumed her position as the one being sealed in the Rosary just like Ura-Moka when the seal is functionaling normally.

However, Omote-Moka will like i said play a huge part in the "Rescue Moka" Arc, she probably won't show up until Ura-Moka needs her the most or communicate to eachother about they're current situation and what they're going to do behind Akua's back, before Ura-Moka needs Omote's help.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-31 at 10:32.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 10:38   Link #18634
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, in my opinion Tsukune won't be joining up with Fairy Tale, even if Hokuto and Kiria propose something like that to him...

After all, Tsukune knows what is Fairy Tale's objective, and based on his character development so far, it isn't likely that he is going to assist in the destruction of the human world, which is Fairy Tale's objective...

As for Outer Moka, why do you think that she's going to have some important role to play in the future events of the current arc...

I mean, it's true that Outer Moka was designed by Akasha to protect the real Moka in someway, but we still don't have any clues what is happening with the Rosario after Moka has regained consciousness, which means that it's unknown if Outer Moka will be even, able to communicate with Inner Moka in the seals current condition...
Old 2010-12-31, 12:49   Link #18635
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Chris38

It's obvious that Omote-Moka will play a huge part in this upcoming Arc, because of her current position.

However, it does not mean she won't show up in the future of this Arc, probably when Ura-Moka and even Tsukune need her help most or when they want her back, because of they're care and concern for Omote.

You might be right though, in the seals current condition, it might be difficult or to none of the comminucation between Ura and Omote.

As for my thoughts on Tsukune joining Fairy Tale in order to get to and rescue Moka, is a possibility, Hokuto's and Kiria's help offering to Tsukune was directed at him, of course.

Sometimes in manga series, good guys have to join the bad guys in order to defeat the bad guys. This series could have very well reached that point or i could be wrong and they're going to rescue Moka some other way but i guess we will see very soon.

Though i wouldn't be surprised if this series turned out like that but it looks like the battles will be takin to Fairy Tale directly.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-31 at 15:14.
Old 2010-12-31, 13:37   Link #18636
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Something I've realized that I've missed the past several months is the humor the series used to have. There's still some bits and pieces here and there, but overall, it's been a really melancholy depressing year for the manga.

While I enjoy other vampire/monster manga like Dance in the Vampire Bund and Tsukihime, they always have an air of depression around them. One of the things I love about R+V was that it didn't-- it always had a more light-heartened spin filled with laughs. There's been some serious stuff, but it's never taken up this much time. Sadly, its really gotten away from that light-heartedness that made it great.

I don't want to feel depressed chapter after chapter or watch the characters be emo for months straight or read a chapter after chapter filled with death. This isn't that type of manga. Or at least, it wasn't supposed to be.
Old 2011-01-01, 17:01   Link #18637
fate2011

I like the serious story better than the comedy.
The comedy is interesting, too. But, to be frank, I get a little bored when a comedy go on.
Therefore recent stories are very pleasant for me.

My English is poor... I'm sorry...
fate2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 07:25   Link #18638
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, in my opinion Ikeda is going to deal with breaking the "alliance" between the Shuzen family and Fairy Tale first, before taking the fight to Fairy Tale directly...

After all, with the vampires being on Fairy Tale's side, Tsukune and his friends would have a hard time bringing Fairy Tale down, especially since Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso power's are being restricted by their blood connection to Alucard...

So, in my opinion, the Fairy Tale organization won't have a huge role in the "rescue Moka arc", though, of course that depends on what kind of role Hokuto and Kiria will have in that arc, since I still believe that they have some hidden objective behind their offer to help Tsukune...

As for Outer Moka's role in the "rescue Moka" arc, the least I could see Outer Moka doing is providing some mental support for Inner Moka, provided that in the Rosario's current weakened state, Outer and Inner Moka can still communicate with each other...

After all, it isn't likely that the Rosario is going to be repaired anytime soon, and with it being in it's current state, Outer Moka is being reduced to being reduced to a mere observer of the other Moka's actions...

Of course that depends on what is going to happen in the rescue Moka arc, but in my opinion Outer Moka's won't be as big as you think Shinso Tsukune, being reduced to a mental voice of reason in Inner Moka's case, and one of the reasons why Tsukune is going to go after Moka...
Old 2011-01-02, 09:28   Link #18639
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, i can't help but believe that the Shuzen family are being forced against they're will to "help" Fairy Tale. I also believe that the Shuzen families alliance will be broken up with Fairy Tale before they are able to carry out whatever plan they have in mind.

Most likely due to Tsukune's and Moka's situation.

I doubt Akua was under any orders from Fairy Tale or the Shuzen family to "take" or kidnap Moka but it was of her own accord, i doub't this is something that Issa or Gyokuro wants, since Issa was very supportive of Akasha's idea to send Moka away, he also made the arrangements.

I also think that Akua and the Shuzen family are not on good terms, no doub't because of what happened in the past this can be strongly hinted from Kahlua's warning.

At best we will be seeing Kahlua and Miyabi in this Arc, i'm unsure weather or not the Shuzen family or even Fairy Tale will make an appearance, since it's focused on Akua and the Miu family.

As for Hokuto and Kiria, i have no reason not to trust in they're judgement, however i do not see a hidden objective like you do, until givin' a reason to see one.

Hokuto had already planned to help Tsukune and his friends, though the plane crashing is something that some of us would consider not very helpful but it's Hokuto's and Kiria's way of helping from a brutal approach, even Kiria pointed out that Hokuto missed his chance to warn Tsukune, which means Hokuto wants to help Tsukune.

It also appears that Hokuto and Kiria especially Hokuto have been keeping track of Tsukune for quite a while them knowing about Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the girls going to China wasn't no coincidence but who knows for how long, it could be assumed that it was as far back as Tsukune's first encounter with Fairy Tale of course this can be an obvious assumption or it could be back even further. They also knew about Akua and her intentions, which means that they also have a firm grip on the situation as well, after they're help offering to Tsukune all thats left now is to decide on how to approach the situation to rescue Moka.

The "big role" i mentioned about Omote-Moka playing in this Arc is her mental guidance for Ura-Moka thats what i meant, im fully aware that she won't make a physical appearance but only a mental one.

However we don't know weather or not Omote-Moka will make a "physical appearance" in this Arc.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-02 at 10:47.
Old 2011-01-02, 23:50   Link #18640
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
On the plus side: we'll be seeing ch 38 sometime this week... anytime between tomorrow and Thursday, if all goes well

I just hope that the "rescue Moka" thing doesn't go beyond two chapters or so... maybe it's because I haven't had to worry about college and tests, but the wait between chapters this time around has seemed rather long when compared to other waits (then again, I also suspect that it because other fights in other series I'm reading are getting dragged out...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire