Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-26, 23:29   Link #21
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Escha's tail... does that looks like a Tanuki's tail to anyone?
I....I WANT TO COMB IT!

Escha is MINE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Well, if there are choices, I don't see much problem. More options for players is always a good thing.

Not like I'll touch the guy anyway.
I don't see why you want to touch the guy. Unless I am mistaken and you are into that......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 23:39   Link #22
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The thing is though, Xillia's two protagonists campaign didn't really change much- like 85% of the time the both of them are together.

At the moment we dont know how these two protagonists are connected- they could be childhood friends starting from the same town but heading in different directions ala pokemon, or they could be two complete strangers from opposite side of the map heading to the same place like murasame (sp?)

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-03-26 at 23:51.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 05:10   Link #23
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I just hope their "route" don't affect the party members. Would be painful to see that all the cute girls are in the guy's route or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't see why you want to touch the guy. Unless I am mistaken and you are into that......
There is this miracle that's named "Trap" in case you don't remember.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:25   Link #24
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I just hope their "route" don't affect the party members. Would be painful to see that all the cute girls are in the guy's route or something like that..
All the adult males in Escha story, all the underage girls in Logix story?
Old 2013-03-27, 05:38   Link #25
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
The thing is though, Xillia's two protagonists campaign didn't really change much- like 85% of the time the both of them are together.

At the moment we dont know how these two protagonists are connected- they could be childhood friends starting from the same town but heading in different directions ala pokemon, or they could be two complete strangers from opposite side of the map heading to the same place like murasame (sp?)
Meaning I have to play the guy route in order to see the other part of the story?

No! Unless there are more lolis.

Quote:
I just hope their "route" don't affect the party members. Would be painful to see that all the cute girls are in the guy's route or something like that.
If you get to lead those lolis into your harem like a dating sim, I think that is perfectly okay.

Quote:
There is this miracle that's named "Trap" in case you don't remember.
Are you nuts.

Quote:
All the adult males in Escha story, all the underage girls in Logix story?
My cute little tanuki-loli is not a slut.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:54   Link #26
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
My cute little tanuki-loli is not a slut.
In the previous game, all the guys are adults... Just saying... >_>
Old 2013-03-27, 05:58   Link #27
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
In the previous game, all the guys are adults... Just saying... >_>
I know. But I don't want it to be like Atelier Chrome. This shouldn't be Uta wo Prince-sama or Fruits Basket.

Old 2013-03-27, 06:42   Link #28
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
I think the article mentions that most of the main content will be the same. The only difference will be in a few specific scenes. Basically, it sounds like it'll be like how Chaos2Frozen described Xillia.
Quote:
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 07:54   Link #29
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Would n anime about the Arland series and this current (probable)trilogy be well received?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 08:04   Link #30
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Would n anime about the Arland series and this current (probable)trilogy be well received?
it probably just cute girl doing cute things

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 08:06   Link #31
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Pretty sure it will. I mean, they have cute girls doing extremely cute things already. All the girls are pretty likable, and the name Atelier is well known in Japan, too.
Old 2013-03-27, 13:42   Link #32
Meruru

RIP Atelier
Meruru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 14:28   Link #33
Zakoo

I will have to ask it as I'm totally unaware of the serie, was there any romance in the previous atelier? It seems this one will get some, so I'm ready.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 14:43   Link #34
JohnNiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I will have to ask it as I'm totally unaware of the serie, was there any romance in the previous atelier? It seems this one will get some, so I'm ready.
In the Atelier Arland trilogy, no. At most a blush if you scored some characters' endings.

I sure didn't object to Mimi's scenes though. =^.^=
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 17:10   Link #35
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No, it was really all the power of friendship.

It's only how tight you want to screw on your goggles
Old 2013-03-27, 19:23   Link #36
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mine are pretty tightly screwed on @_@
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 19:51   Link #37
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
there is some couple here and there. sometimes you get "married" ending

some Mana Khemia 1 ending is kinda bizzare

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 20:24   Link #38
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
No, it was really all the power of friendship.

It's only how tight you want to screw on your goggles
The only thing I have is yuri goggles. And it works pretty well for previous games.
Old 2013-03-27, 23:24   Link #39
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

The Iris series had male main characters (yeah, spinoff, yadayada) and so did Mana Kheima - both series under the AXX project numbering. I don't see this as a bad thing. Though I'll admit I hated Klein since he was such a crappy party member even with Alchemy and buffed equipment. Logix seems like a cool guy.

What is of real interest is the imposing of the Dynasty Warrior engine on the project. Makes sense for the company at the helm to use the same engine across projects so they can allocate resources (ie. programmers) without too much overhead. I'm certain this will also fix some optimization problems that seem to have popped up in 7th gen console games (weird frame rates and Totori, as much as I liked the game, had some hiccups and freezing) since it's been one that's had lots of tweaking.

Though I can't help but wonder if this means the series itself will go the direction of Dynasty Warriors - like this shift will culminate into it morphing into a Musou series. Imagine the last game in the Dusk series has you commanding units and capturing strategic points. Jokes about this have been around ever since they bought Gust, but with the change in game engine and emphasis on developing the battle system, one has to wonder. I guess that all depends on what Tecmo-Koei's vision is for the future of the franchise.

That aside, they should totally add a moon phase system that effects Escha's battle capability. When it hits full she should be able to transform into Oozaru and totally wreck stuff.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 23:55   Link #40
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
They really make atelier games one after another huh @_@

I like that XD
Pretty much the words outta of my mouth. Gust miking dat engine and those assets for all it's worth huh?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote