AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2003-12-30, 00:08   Link #1
IPv6
blastos.com

hikaru no go soundtrack

Can someone please give me the exact link to the hng sound track.

One of the mod gave me a link but I have no idea who sings it nor how to read japanese.

Thanks.
IPv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 00:20   Link #2
Hannah's_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hannah's_Knight
One of the mods gave you a link? *meows* I thought it was Taboo to ask for soundtracks around here ;_; lol
Hannah's_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 00:28   Link #3
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Not completely sure what you are after as different people sing different parts of the soundtrack ... AnimeLyrics has some infomation and cdJapan lists at least two of the soundtrack CDs [ 1 | 2 ].
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 00:30   Link #4
Hannah's_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hannah's_Knight
Oh....thought you meant Compressed Audio Files ¬_¬ lol
Hannah's_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 12:53   Link #5
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah's_Knight
One of the mods gave you a link? *meows* I thought it was Taboo to ask for soundtracks around here ;_; lol
I did asked if anyone know where I can download the .ost file, but one of the mod said I can purchased it at a website.

Since I had no idea who sing what, I can't make the purchase.

Quote:
Not completely sure what you are after as different people sing different parts of the soundtrack
not sure of your origin but in the US, a soundtrack is basically every song being used in the movie. So the soundtrack for hng would consist of every single piece of song they used in the anime .
Old 2003-12-30, 14:58   Link #6
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
a soundtrack is basically every song being used in the movie. So the soundtrack for hng would consist of every single piece of song they used in the anime
Yes, yes I know what a soundtrack is -- it is the same here in the UK -- so, what you want is a break down of every song in the show with the name(s) of the artist(s) that worked on them? Well short of compiling it for you; the links I gave should have that information if not on the page then a few choice clicks away... anything more and someone else will have to help, cos I don't know
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 18:31   Link #7
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
I did asked if anyone know where I can download the .ost file, but one of the mod said I can purchased it at a website.

Since I had no idea who sing what, I can't make the purchase.
Nightwish posted links to two of the CDs. Is there a particular song you are looking for, or are you trying to get all of the songs they used?
The list of CDs for Hikaru no Go is available at cdJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/Listups/ani...aru-no-go.html
Those are all the published Hikaru no Go soundtrack songs you're probably going to get. Do note that sometimes they don't always put every song into the soundtracks (e.g. Chobits), but they do put openings and closings in separate singles (unless it's not a vocal piece, in which case it's usually packaged with the regular OST).
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 19:23   Link #8
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-14598

This is the one I think you're looking for, it has all the OP/ED songs used in the series (and the last track was used as the ending for the final episode). These are the only songs used in the series, there were no image songs that appeared in the anime. There are image song singles for Hikaru, Touya, Sai, Waya, Kaga, and Akari though, and I think those will probably be compiled into this one when it comes out in Feb.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-14888
DrWho2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-30, 20:58   Link #9
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho2002
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-14598

This is the one I think you're looking for, it has all the OP/ED songs used in the series (and the last track was used as the ending for the final episode). These are the only songs used in the series, there were no image songs that appeared in the anime. There are image song singles for Hikaru, Touya, Sai, Waya, Kaga, and Akari though, and I think those will probably be compiled into this one when it comes out in Feb.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-14888
thanks for all your help everyone.

*cough* $164 US in the drain plus shipping. *cough*

Don't let my family member know lol, they would have me dead.