AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-30, 11:09   Link #401
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
That was the Musicalture. Hobos 'n' all.
Get me an anime of that.
Old 2012-10-30, 11:12   Link #402
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Well I am slightly disappointed that they are going to make yet another action game out of Macross. Not that I won't be purchasing it, but I kept hoping for a Macross game where they will allow you to either manage a colonial fleet or maybe a Macross Quarter-sized vessel... *sigh*

- Tak
Old 2012-10-30, 18:55   Link #403
maximilianjenus
[E]

well, I want a karaoke game with a dating simulator art which transforms into a fighting game if you make bad decisions but you don't see me complaining, do you ?
Old 2012-10-31, 10:48   Link #404
Tyr Valein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well I am slightly disappointed that they are going to make yet another action game out of Macross. Not that I won't be purchasing it, but I kept hoping for a Macross game where they will allow you to either manage a colonial fleet or maybe a Macross Quarter-sized vessel... *sigh*

- Tak
On the bright side, that VF-3X we were talking about? Apparently the valkyrie on the logo is the VF-30. Huzzah! It looks a bit like a F-22 in shape.

Considering both the VF-27 and YF-29 have four engines total, I'm kinda sad to see that Shinsei (if this one is indeed made by Shinsei) didn't continue the trend. (You have to think that the YF-29 was developed with four engines to get the leg up on Galaxy's VF-27)
Old 2012-11-01, 12:45   Link #405
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Get me an anime of that.
No need for an anime... it was live on stage.

Now we just need a DVD/BD of it...
Old 2012-11-03, 06:03   Link #406
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

- Tak
Sounds like you want a Macross version of the Sims, but in space!
Old 2012-11-03, 13:06   Link #407
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Sounds like you want a Macross version of the Sims, but in space!
Not at all. I was thinking the vastness of Giren's Ambition, with the kind of freedom you get from Elder Scrolls.
- Tak
Old 2012-11-12, 07:56   Link #408
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Discussions of the events throughout the summer, including (but not limited to) Chie Kajiura's birthday gig, the Gengaten Exhibit in Ikebukuro (where I got spanked by Aya Endo), the Megaroad-01 Launch Ceremony, and Noboru Ishiguro's Memorial Service:

http://www.macrossworld.com/3562/mac...ast-episode-6/
Old 2012-11-15, 10:12   Link #409
woodearth
Ramen Hunter

Picture of Macross 30 game LE edition. Looks like the first full view of VF-30 (and a pink 19?) in the box cover.
Old 2012-11-15, 10:38   Link #410
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

/laughing
Sheryl is jealous
Spoiler for mmm...:

Now I want to play the game even more.
Old 2012-11-15, 12:14   Link #411
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Picture of Macross 30 game LE edition. Looks like the first full view of VF-30 (and a pink 19?) in the box cover.
It's a VF-0B, unfortunately.

*goes to preorder the darn thing*
Old 2012-11-15, 13:30   Link #412
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Better than FB7:

Old 2012-11-19, 19:00   Link #413
Tyr Valein

Just preordered my copy of Macross 30. Feels good man.
Old 2012-11-27, 19:53   Link #414
Tyr Valein

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/inde...post&p=1005580

Scans from Famitsu are up. YF-29B? YF-30? My body will never be ready for this, will it?
Old 2012-12-05, 11:34   Link #415
Tyr Valein

Hm...this thread seems to be pretty quiet. Where did everyone go? We've got a lot more news concerning the game today as well as the YF-30 "Chronos" being revealed.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:00   Link #416
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

Personaly I'm more interested in where I'll be able to buy the new Macross Chronicles, since I don't have a PS3 nor am I planning to get one just for one game.

The designs do look nice though. Will it be Chronos or Kronos then? My guess would be Chronos going by the storyline. And what does flight action RPG mean? Multiple storylines? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm very unfamiliar with Macross games.
Old 2012-12-05, 12:48   Link #417
Tyr Valein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
Personaly I'm more interested in where I'll be able to buy the new Macross Chronicles, since I don't have a PS3 nor am I planning to get one just for one game.

The designs do look nice though. Will it be Chronos or Kronos then? My guess would be Chronos going by the storyline. And what does flight action RPG mean? Multiple storylines? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm very unfamiliar with Macross games.
Honestly, I don't have a PS3 either, but I'm practically getting it just for this game. Though I'll be able to use it as a Blu-Ray player as well as get some PS3 games I've been planning on getting, this is what finally motivated me enough to get one.

I'm hoping Chronos, but it could swing either way with the way the katakana is, we've had no romanization yet. But yeah, I'd think Chronos too judging that we've got some time-traveling stuff happening.

Well, this is the first Macross "flight action RPG" game. Judging from what we know so far, it'll probably consist of multiple "maps" where you can complete quests, explore, gather loot, and race. The first Macross game of its kind. To be fair, no one really knows what it'll be like. Just that its very, very expansive.
Old 2012-12-06, 04:10   Link #418
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/06025164.html

Some news on the game and some on the new characters. Looks like Haruka Chisuga, winner of the Miss Macross singer wing contest will be voicing Miina Forte (blue hair) while Marina inoue gets Aisha Blancett. I like that she actually flies and fights for a change.
Note the image of the Nome family.

Some english from MW.
Old 2012-12-06, 19:25   Link #419
Tyr Valein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/06025164.html

Some news on the game and some on the new characters. Looks like Haruka Chisuga, winner of the Miss Macross singer wing contest will be voicing Miina Forte (blue hair) while Marina inoue gets Aisha Blancett. I like that she actually flies and fights for a change.
Note the image of the Nome family.

Some english from MW.
I hear that the guy who played Saji from Gundam 00 will play Leon and the guy who played Setsuna plays Rod. Maybe the fact that Haruka voices Miina means she's a shoe-in to win? Or maybe we'll get to choose which girl Leon goes after?

As for the Nome family, Sheryl's meeting her great-grandmother!
Old 2012-12-06, 20:14   Link #420
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

That sounds like it would be interesting, but going by the promotional pictures released, as well as the basic story on MW I'd put my money on Aisha>Leon<Miina right now, but we don't even know if there will be a triangle this time or not. Miina was listed on the famitsu site as "heroine2".

Oh, just checked the official site and it has the girls with Leon (Lion, Lyon? spell?) listed seperately, so I guess that's a start. Looks like both girls pilot? Awesome. And Aisha is a zentradi?

Can someone who reads Japanese better than I do translate the Character's page? I'd like to know why Ranka, Myung and Minmay are listed seperately.