Anime Wallpaper Lover

Send a message via AIM to Falrish Send a message via MSN to Falrish
Hello all, I am new here. Hope to learn and contribute
Falrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 16:13   Link #10783
Daft Note

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to be back on these forums!
I retired from watching anime about 2 years ago cause I didn't had the time anymore I'm trying to pick up anime again, after 2 years of only manga my eyes need something flashy again :P
So I decided to make myself a new account here and trying to find out what animes are hot atm ^^

Your kind regards, me
Daft Note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 21:03   Link #10784
Inatiya

hello!

i am very new here but not to anime ^^
i joined this site in hopes of finding more anime lovers to talk to and learn of more anime to watch!! please to meet you!!
Inatiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 00:33   Link #10785
OgodItsKanon
ばかな王女様
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Y hello thar
I'm gonna be using this everywhere now.../smacked

Welcome newcomers!(:
Old 2010-12-16, 02:04   Link #10786
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Note View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm glad to be back on these forums!
I retired from watching anime about 2 years ago cause I didn't had the time anymore I'm trying to pick up anime again, after 2 years of only manga my eyes need something flashy again :P
So I decided to make myself a new account here and trying to find out what animes are hot atm ^^

Your kind regards, me
Welcome back then I guess you have two years of anime to catch up in and we hope to see your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inatiya View Post
i am very new here but not to anime ^^
i joined this site in hopes of finding more anime lovers to talk to and learn of more anime to watch!! please to meet you!!
Welcome this is the perfect place for anime lovers and life seekers.
Old 2010-12-16, 03:40   Link #10787
Grencia

Hiya! I just started here, and did look at some FAQs and rules-stuff already; however, I do have a question, although it is about the clarification of a rule related so something that I might not be able to post, and I do not want to break any rules, so I am wondering if a moderator or someone rather knowledgeable about what can and can't be posted could send me a PM--I'd like to ask about this via PM because, again, I don't want to post anything in an actual forum that could be against the rules. This way, whoever PMs me, I would send a reply to with my question, thus I wouldn't be posting about it publicly. I'd rather be overcautious than get into trouble

I really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

G
Grencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 11:48   Link #10788
geir123

hi im new, and want to tell people what they should watch. when they think they have

hi im new, and want to tell people what they should watch. when they think they have them all. but it`s kinda hard when you`r new in this page.

because i don`t know how to post tread`s

but i have seen many animes in my life (i think) and here is some of them if it`s okay with you?

1, GunGrave, Death note, hellsing,Kuroshitsuji, trinity blood, rainbow nisha, Tenjho Tenge, phantom.

2, rosario + vampire, Naruto, devil may cry, black lagoon, ShikabaneHime,d, gray man. Bleach, Elfen Lied, afro samurai.

3, Full Metal Alchemist,black blood brothers, Black Cat, fairy tail, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Zombie-Loan, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Busou Renkin, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Otome Yokai Zakuro, The World God Only Knows, Nurarihyon no Mago, Yosuga no Sora, kiss x siss.

4, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Vampire knight, berzerk, blade of the immortal, Asura Cryin, 07-Ghost, NEEDLESS, . Busou Renkin. 11eyes, darker than black, ,the book of bantorra, , Seikon no Qwaser, Sword of the Stranger, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Venus Versus Virus, Ladies versus Butlers!, Koi Koi 7, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Darker than BLACK, Claymore, Cowboy Bebop, kenichi, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, The Legend of the Legendary.

I HOPE IT`S OKEY. and if it is...
THANKS!! AND DO TELL IF YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF A PROBLEM WITH MY LIST AND IF YOU HAVE SOME ANIMES THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE ON THIS LIST. PLEACE TELL.

I WILL TRY TO WATCH IT, AND SEE WHAT I THINK OF IT.

THX AGAIN

AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
AND (LOL) FOR THE LONG TEXT!
geir123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 23:02   Link #10789
winter91

Bonjour!

Ive been hovering around this forum for quite a while now but never got the chance to register till today lol , net finally got fixed up anyways , I'm a big fan of japanese animes, music like almost everything rofl other than that I do amvs n such whenever i got free time, and currently working on a new ones, the forum has helped me in gaining good animes to watch and for amv ideas, moreover I'm glad to came around this awesome forum! and an advance greetings to every1

winter91~
winter91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 23:07   Link #10790
Yoru.F
Taco Master

Send a message via MSN to Yoru.F
Hello~ I just started here and I hope to stay active~ Anyways I hope I enjoy my time here.
Yoru.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 23:59   Link #10791
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter91 View Post
Bonjour!

Ive been hovering around this forum for quite a while now but never got the chance to register till today lol , net finally got fixed up anyways , I'm a big fan of japanese animes, music like almost everything rofl other than that I do amvs n such whenever i got free time, and currently working on a new ones, the forum has helped me in gaining good animes to watch and for amv ideas, moreover I'm glad to came around this awesome forum! and an advance greetings to every1

winter91~
Welcome to animesuki

Sidenote: You may want to shrink down your signature. You can look for the max size in the forum rules somewhere.
Old 2010-12-18, 00:11   Link #10792
winter91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Welcome to animesuki

Sidenote: You may want to shrink down your signature. You can look for the max size in the forum rules somewhere.
Alright, ty for informing =D n thanks for the warm welcome ^^
winter91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 16:20   Link #10793
White_Pumpkin
That one weird chick

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but not anime! XD
White_Pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 12:05   Link #10794
Moetrollice

Hello!I'm new there ^^ I'm a big fan of Umineko no naku koro ni and all the WTC series.
Moetrollice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 20:03   Link #10795
JackBassV
Insane Grandfather

Hi, My names pronounce Jack Bass (as in the guitar) 5. Actually comes from my guitar - a Jack Bass Custom 5 string with Steinberger headstock and EMG active pickups. It's metallic blood-red. Subtle heh?

Anyway, certain I used to be a member, certainly been reading manga and watching anime since the mid 80's. Unless you count MarineBoy way back in the late 60's! At the time, I thought it was american (all the credits were americans so you can understand the confusion.)

Still prefer manga to anime, but not by much.

Just finished watching Maria-Sama ga Miteru (all 4 seasons for the umpteenth time,) am reading the manga and am about half way through the volume 3 of the light novel series (I converted the PDFs in to Epub format and they now reside on my Wildfire.)

Not sure whether to watch Aria or ToraDora after Myself/Yourself... Why can't you buy multizone bluray players so I can get some anime BR. The UK doesn't have much - though the Studio Ghibli stuff is due out in the near future.
JackBassV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 04:46   Link #10796
Dcmac

Hey everybody, I'm Dcmac.

I'm still fairly new to anime, I started watching a good amount over the summer. I didn't really give anime a fair chance until I watched Clannad.

I'm currently watching MM!, Motto To Love-Ru, and The World God Only Knows. I joined because I noticed some good discussions on them. I hope I can fit in just fine here, and I hope to be here for a while.
Dcmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 05:28   Link #10797
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Everyone! I'm glad that you have signed up to AS to join in our lovely discussions of Anime/Games/General Discussions, etc, etc or to simply view things around here . I hope you all have a good time here and please remember to keep it safe by following the Forum Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Welcome to AnimeSuki!

Being new here, you probably wonder how some of the stuff here on AS works,

For any questions you might have, please refer to Here (<-- Click link for Info)

And some more information can be found Here (<-- Click link for Info)

If you want to know some witty ways to post stuff, check Here (<-- Click link for Info)

If you have time, please check them out so you can start having fun on the forums!

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

~~Kaze,
Ok!! I'm 83% done from finishing the new introduction message from me.
Old 2010-12-20, 08:38   Link #10798
vesperinamu
Yurippe Enthusiast

Hi
just joined this afternoon
so, a little bit of introduction
I am 15, boy, I love anime with mecha, loli, and short haired girls
this is my first post
vesperinamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 09:44   Link #10799
Epsi-Chan

My real identity is a secret ... I'll be introducing myself as me in the net world ...

- I go by the name Epsi-Chan , you can call me ... well Epsi-Chan or Epsilon .

Well ... I like anime , hmm ... as much as you do ... That's the reason why i joined this forum site ... for me to talk about anime with someone , or maybe anybody ...

It's lonely here , being the only Otaku ... my family's against it also ...

so i think this site is my world now ...

hope for me to enjoy as well ...

Epsi-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 10:53   Link #10800
havik223

herro

my name is havik im am a fan of manga and anime. surprisingly i found this site when i typed in shinpaku alliance.
havik223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members