AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-05, 13:19   Link #1661
n0c0ntr0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazey View Post
Hmm.. IMO, I think there is a sextape but not between Torou and Yuki, but torou with another girl.
Wrong. Very wrong.

Here is why it isn' t another girl.

If its another girl right, then Yuki is cheated on. When she is cheated on, since she's popular she's going to have an army of women on her side consoling, supporting and generally hating on Touru. Do you really think someone in that position is going to run away. She doesn't have to. Her bridges haven't been burned. She might be hurt but she's got support.

Also if you have the tanks (I own all 4 tanks), you can see that the girl in the panel is definitely shorter haired Yuki, absolutely no doubt about it.
n0c0ntr0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 13:20   Link #1662
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
Wrong. Very wrong.

Here is why it isn' t another girl.

If its another girl right, then Yuki is cheated on. When she is cheated on, since she's popular she's going to have an army of women on her side consoling, supporting and generally hating on Touru. Do you really think someone in that position is going to run away. She doesn't have to. Her bridges haven't been burned. She might be hurt but she's got support.

Also if you have the tanks (I own all 4 tanks), you can see that the girl in the panel is definitely shorter haired Yuki, absolutely no doubt about it.
Unless, of course, it follows the Ookami-san route and people don't believe her. Rumors get twisted quite a bit as they go and Tooru may have been really popular with the girls, who may have been resentful of Yuki because she's a super-rich "ojou" and also had him as her boyfriend.
Old 2010-09-05, 13:26   Link #1663
n0c0ntr0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Unless, of course, it follows the Ookami-san route and people don't believe her. Rumors get twisted quite a bit as they go and Tooru may have been really popular with the girls, who may have been resentful of Yuki because she's a super-rich "ojou" and also had him as her boyfriend.
I'm not quite following you here. If it was another girl taped with Yuki, why would the rumours be about Yuki?

And Yuki seemed just as popular as Touru so I'm very doubtful to be honest.
Old 2010-09-05, 13:32   Link #1664
cyberdemon

Quote:
Hmm.. IMO, I think there is a sextape but not between Torou and Yuki, but torou with another girl.
and tooru put all the blame on Yuki in some way when it got out to avoid hurting his own reputation. That's something people that young tend to do when they're in trouble, be quick to pass off the blame. everyone became inclined to believe him instead of Yuki.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 16:03   Link #1665
Kazey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
and tooru put all the blame on Yuki in some way when it got out to avoid hurting his own reputation. That's something people that young tend to do when they're in trouble, be quick to pass off the blame. everyone became inclined to believe him instead of Yuki.
Exactly, looking at how she talks to Uuchi it feels like she was blamed and the truth was twister. And also when they talk to Yuki's old elementry school friend, we find out that Yuki was a completly different person, so we have no idea how she was like back then.
Kazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 16:27   Link #1666
n0c0ntr0l

Quote:
Exactly, looking at how she talks to Uuchi it feels like she was blamed and the truth was twister. And also when they talk to Yuki's old elementry school friend, we find out that Yuki was a completly different person, so we have no idea how she was like back then.
Disagree again.

She's the same person with Utsumi that she was back in her old school.

BUT to strangers she's now really cold. But she was never cold to Utsumi. In fact Yuki acts exactly the same to Touru as she does Utsumi looking at chapter 49 (minus the holding hands)
Old 2010-09-06, 07:20   Link #1667
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whatever happened between them, happened. This is no little kid shonen manga. The author does not care about otaku ideology. Both Yuki and Shou have been tainted in the eyes of the otaku, period.
Old 2010-09-07, 09:57   Link #1668
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Whatever happened between them, happened. This is no little kid shonen manga. The author does not care about otaku ideology. Both Yuki and Shou have been tainted in the eyes of the otaku, period.
Default Risa End then? :v

I do enjoy the amount of 'trolling' done to the typical setup. There's too much of a standard fairy-tale like way these plots go so shaking up of it is refreshing. Sometimes a little too much but ah well.

I continue to look forward to how this'll go.
Old 2010-09-07, 10:24   Link #1669
n0c0ntr0l

chapter 50 raws are out
Spoiler for ge50:
Old 2010-09-07, 10:46   Link #1670
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
chapter 50 raws are out
Spoiler for ge50:
Spoiler for ch 50:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 10:56   Link #1671
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Default Risa End then? :v

I do enjoy the amount of 'trolling' done to the typical setup. There's too much of a standard fairy-tale like way these plots go so shaking up of it is refreshing. Sometimes a little too much but ah well.

I continue to look forward to how this'll go.
Risa or a new girl will get the ending. I would do that. I would introduce the end girl half way through. I'd say more about my plot, but it would totally throw this off topic, so let's go here.

Well, let's see how the mold will be broken as time goes on, shall we.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-09-07 at 11:14.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 11:44   Link #1672
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
chapter 50 raws are out
Spoiler for ge50:
Spoiler for 50:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 09:12   Link #1673
n0c0ntr0l

Chapter 50 is up!

Sorry for the delay. But I promise it shall not happen again.

Edit as are Chapter 51 Raws.

Last edited by n0c0ntr0l; 2010-09-15 at 11:20.
Old 2010-09-15, 14:36   Link #1674
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Huh? What happened? I thought something was going to hit the fan! Let's put it off some more.
Old 2010-09-15, 14:49   Link #1675
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Chapter 50 is up!

Sorry for the delay. But I promise it shall not happen again.

Edit as are Chapter 51 Raws.
thx for notice...

Spoiler for 51 raw:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 14:52   Link #1676
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Tourou does seem to look and act a lot like Utsumi, but I still don't trust him. The look that other girl at Kurokawa estate said it all, and it does seem as if Tourou was responsible for whatever it was that happened. I don't think we'll be seeing him again, if at all. This chapter was meant to show that Yuki is moving on with her life and that Tourou is no more.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 15:28   Link #1677
Johnny
Working the bags...

Nothing is resolved completely, she seems to have run away from things...

As to Tourou himself he doesn't look like much to me, and I'll bet my left nut we'll see him again. Page 7 is just screaming foreshadowing of what's to come...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 18:40   Link #1678
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnni
I can't help but feel sorry for Risa. Damn Ucchi just doesn't know when to turn pimp mode off...
Yeah, she has no chance, yet he keeps giving her hope. It'll be nice if he gets a rival who wants Risa for a change, esp since Shou and Yuki have one(more or less).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Huh? What happened? I thought something was going to hit the fan! Let's put it off some more.
Yeah, when I saw the panel of him stepping his foot down at Yuki's place, I was for certain something was going to happen. Kudos to the mangaka for building that impression, only to let me down (in a good way, mind you). I think if it did happen, it would have been unfair with Eri and Izumi around. Not that I think they would do anything, but just the impression I get from them. Plus, to be honest, I think I'd rather Utsu's relationship with Yuki get a bit stronger first, so when it DOES happen, Touru will quickly be swept under the rug(like that'll ever happen ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi
Tourou does seem to look and act a lot like Utsumi, but I still don't trust him. The look that other girl at Kurokawa estate said it all, and it does seem as if Tourou was responsible for whatever it was that happened. I don't think we'll be seeing him again, if at all. This chapter was meant to show that Yuki is moving on with her life and that Tourou is no more.
I don't know about him "looking and acting like" Utsu, when we haven't even seen enough of his character to determine that. As far as looks goes, unless a char mentions he looks like someone, you can't say one char looks like another(in the story's context) and since neither Yuki, nor her friend from this/last chap said anything, they must not look anything alike. And of course we'll see him again, they're already setting him up as a rival for Yuki's affections.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 04:55   Link #1679
n0c0ntr0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What happened was GE became safe. So know she can take her time with it, she's gonna develop side characters etc. It's a good thing.
Old 2010-09-16, 08:05   Link #1680
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Yeah, she has no chance, yet he keeps giving her hope. It'll be nice if he gets a rival who wants Risa for a change, esp since Shou and Yuki have one(more or less).
Except Utsumi doesn't really want her, so someone else liking her wouldn't bother him. He'd probably be relieved.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi