AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-16, 07:10   Link #821
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Maybe... but the scene that you have in your avatar makes me suppose that C.C. is thinking that Lelouch loves Kallen. Just look at C.C. eyes

I hope that Lelouch will say he loves her by the end of the series (C.C.). Because I don't see C.C. doing such thing.
She is thinking " OMG, he is so cute and handsome when he is worrying. I just can't stop loving him".
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:13   Link #822
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I've always been wrong though so when a very well thought up argument against her comes up and it happens with so many people, it's hard not to believe it. I used to try arguing against them, but I never could win in the arguments so I gave up.
And so here we are... The source that had corrupted Dann

C.C Character Discussion aside, this seems more intriguing.

Quote:
Maybe... but the scene that you have in your avatar makes me suppose that C.C. is thinking that Lelouch loves Kallen. Just look at C.C. eyes

I hope that Lelouch will say he loves her by the end of the series (C.C.). Because I don't see C.C. doing such thing.

The thing about Lelouch and C.C, is that you have to remember that they don't like to express their true feelings openly, so one, or both, will say it in a round-about way... But that'll only serve to make it more endearing to me
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:18   Link #823
Stretch5920

Quote:
She's happy because he isn't abandoning Kallen. C.C likes Kallen.

Quote:
Not gonna happen. No matter which girl Lelouch becomes romantically interested in, I can't see him saying "I love you" to anyone other than Nunnally and Marianne, maybe MAYBE Rolo, but that's a big maybe.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:23   Link #824
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
(Kallen X C.C. then ?) Maybe you're right.

Quote:
Not gonna happen. No matter which girl Lelouch becomes romantically interested in, I can't see him saying "I love you" to anyone other than Nunnally and Marianne.
I still hope he will say it. In the continuity of the "witch/warlock" scene of episode 25.

Quote:
maybe MAYBE Rolo, but that's a big maybe
I still have some hope that Rolo is Nunnaly twin actually
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:24   Link #825
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
CC will win
I do quite like your attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
Being the main lead doesn't equal being the LI. Even if C.C. was the main lead female, that doesn't help her chances much at all.

Her story shouldn't take more than three episodes. Hell, if they focused on her they could deal with it all in one.
That is true... haven't seen her much since the start of R2 at all. But I could say the same for Kallen you know, C.C. had most of the spotlight in season one (and btw, her story doesn't seems like it is going to end just there) and thus I don't agreed with you that her story will only take like three episode; I find it absurd. I believe her story is much more complicated than that... and besides, by putting C.C. at the end also shows that the show ends with her (implying... I'll leave that to your imagination ladies and gents), this might boost her chances.

Looking at the preview of ep 11, it seems that we might get C.C.'s story rolling. I'm pretty sure C.C. will get her chances

Trust

Old 2008-06-16, 07:31   Link #826
Crontica

Quote:
I don't see any reason to think she has emotions or that they'll actually mean anything in the end of things.

I like the latter, but that seems very unlikely.

gawd.... SHE CRIED i repeat CRIED AT THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 1 RE-WATCH THAT AGAIN AND TELL ME SHE IS 100% "EMOTIONLESS"
Old 2008-06-16, 07:35   Link #827
Stargaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
or it could imply that C.C. is happy that Lelouch doesn't see everyone as tools now, and so this shows that C.C. cares about (someone) which then demonstrate that she is softening up and becoming more humane and... and... thus opening the possibility of romance!!!!

Ok, that was a load of... well, it made sense in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica
gawd.... SHE CRIED i repeat CRIED AT THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 1 RE-WATCH THAT AGAIN AND TELL ME SHE IS 100% "EMOTIONLESS"
She might not be anymore
Old 2008-06-16, 07:38   Link #828
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
well, it made sense in my mind
In mine too Great analysis

But not in Dann's.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:42   Link #829
Crontica

Quote:
Oh I was once a long time ago. That was before I read all these arguments about how bad a character C.C. really is and such. That made it hard for me to believe anything I once thought.
If a couple of negative comments towards your "favorite" character could make you abandon her faster than i could flick a light switch then maybe you where not C.C's loyal fan in the first place.
Old 2008-06-16, 07:55   Link #830
Stargaze

Quote:
In mine too Great analysis

But not in Dann's.
Glad someone agrees

it is a shame indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
If a couple of negative comments towards your "favorite" character could make you abandon her faster than i could flick a light switch then maybe you where not C.C's loyal fan in the first place.
Don't think he abandoned her, it is just he feels that he should stick with the one that is "more likely" or the one where "all the facts are pointing at", so that he will not be disappointed that C.C. did not prevail in the battle of Lelouch's heart. It is a shame though, sticking with the character you like makes life easier. But see, I think we have established that he is a depressing guy, it even said so under his name (can't get more depressing then that=.=)

Last edited by Stargaze; 2008-06-16 at 08:04. Reason: Add on
Stargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 08:43   Link #831
Crontica

Quote:
Don't think he abandoned her, it is just he feels that he should stick with the one that is "more likely" or the one where "all the facts are pointing at", so that he will not be disappointed that C.C. did not prevail in the battle of Lelouch's heart. It is a shame though, sticking with the character you like makes life easier. But see, I think we have established that he is a depressing guy, it even said so under his name (can't get more depressing then that=.=)

There is a clear difference between choosing the side that wins and intentionally bashing a character beyond recognition
i have no qualms if he says:
"i Think Kallen Could win"
its another thing altogether when he says
"C.C has no freaking chance what so ever Kallen is absolutely going to win!" -- vibes that keep spewing out of his posts
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 09:04   Link #832
Stargaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
There is a clear difference between choosing the side that wins and intentionally bashing a character beyond recognition
i have no qualms if he says:
"i Think Kallen Could win"
its another thing altogether when he says
"C.C has no freaking chance what so ever Kallen is absolutely going to win!" -- vibes that keep spewing out of his posts
I do agree that he... may have been too extreme. Not trying to defend him, but I think he might just be frustrated at the fact that C.C. might "lose" and the "bashing a character beyound recognition" flow out. (Dunno, do correct me though if I'm wrong, don't want to be imposing false image on others)

Just ignore him if his post are annoying (I didn't find it that bad though...)

Basically, trust, we shall prevail
Old 2008-06-16, 09:08   Link #833
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I do agree that he... may have been too extreme. Not trying to defend him, but I think he might just be frustrated at the fact that C.C. might "lose" and the "bashing a character beyound recognition" flow out. (Dunno, do correct me though if I'm wrong, don't want to be imposing false image on others)

Just ignore him if his post are annoying (I didn't find it that bad though...)

Basically, trust, we shall prevail

You just have to see it from a certain point of view, then you'd know what Dann was talking about, in every post he makes about Kallen or C.C, he's actually hoping C.C might still have a grim chance somewhere, even though it might not look like it, he's still Pro C.C

he's a grand wheel in these threads, without him I doubt it would be this interesting.

By all my Canadian / European blood I swear we will win!
Old 2008-06-16, 09:45   Link #834
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

I'm fine with him worshiping Kallen or LelouchxKallen as long as he doesn't start bashing my C.C. for no reason
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 09:49   Link #835
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
I'm fine with him worshiping Kallen or LelouchxKallen as long as he doesn't start bashing my C.C. for no reason
If your talking about Dann, he's a C.C fan
Old 2008-06-16, 10:17   Link #836
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Incredibly. Hard to believe, huh?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 10:47   Link #837
Tormenk

Pairings are secondary to my interest. I believe C.C.'s history will be one fitting of the long-term enigma she's been put under.

Though it seems logical C.C.'s contract would pit Lelouch against his father, with the hints scattered throughout the series, she did seem rather reluctant to reveal the existence of V.V. to Lelouch back in the school festival.

Personally I'm hoping for something cheesy, like asking Lelouch to retrieve her soul back.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 10:48   Link #838
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Personally I'm hoping for something cheesy, like asking Lelouch to retrieve her soul back.

I never knew you were into those kind of things
Old 2008-06-16, 10:51   Link #839
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I never knew you were into those kind of things
I'm a closet romantic, in case you forgot.

Though I do have a theory of sorts derived from the various information that somewhat ties into the her background, and to the World of C, to explain why.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 10:54   Link #840
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'm a closet romantic, in case you forgot.

Though I do have a theory of sorts derived from the various information that somewhat ties into the her background, and to the World of C, to explain why.
Well in any case, whatever her wish is, it has to be something that Lelouch is confident enough to believe he could grant it.

As he promised (again) at the end of the Mao-Arc...