AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-05, 20:19   Link #1201
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldend Dominator View Post
Personally, I'd like to see the old characters return and then add on 12 new Chiru characters and some more sexy stages. Maybe Erika and Bern with their awesome scythes, and Dlanor with the Red Key, etc.

Also, CHANGEABLE costumes! Not just autocolourings :/ It'd be awesome if Beato's 2nd costume was Piece-Beato, or you could cycle through the Siestas/Stakes, or Virgilia's 2nd costume could even be Kumasawa (I HAVE to see that).

Maybe some more diverse Metaspecials, like Beato's one where you can call, destroy, fire behind and fire away, etc.

And of course, they have to put LastendConductor in it, otherwise I won't play it 3:<
I can't imagine there being 12 new Chiru characters: at the top of my head, it'd have to be Erika, Dlanor, and Will. Gertrude and Cornelia could act as support for Dlanor; Zepar & Furfur have no apparent battle experience and should probably stick to being menu characters; and Featherine would be too frickin' overpowered to fight, unless she were exclusively a boss or something...

Of course, Bern and Lambda shouldn't be left out. They could probably also squeeze in Gaap and the cousins too, maybe. And Rena for good measure. Following this, it'd be 10 new characters.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2011-03-05, 20:26   Link #1202
GAtakito

Indeed I did mention my opinion before in this tread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAtakito View Post
If there were new characters for Ougon....

- For Ougon Umineko Patch were:

01. Beatrice (along Purgatory Sisters)
02. Battler
03. Ange (along Sakutaro & Purgatory Sisters)
04. Lucifer
05. Virgilia (along Goats)
06. Ronove
07. Shannon
08. Kanon
09. Eva-Beatrice
10. Siesta 410 (along Siesta 45)

- For Ougon Umineko Chiru Patch:

11. Bernkastel (along her kitties)
12. Erika (along Jungfrau Girls)
13. Lambdadelta (along candies)
14. Dlanor
15. Gaap
16. Zepar (along Furfur)
17. George
18. Jessica
19. Featherine
20. Will (along Lion)

- And just for Bonus:

Spoiler for Final Boss:

*Both patch, obviously, must be together.
Old 2011-03-05, 21:50   Link #1203
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I imagine Lambda and Bern will be included as playable characters given their popularity, recent fighting ability displays in the games, the fact that they already have voice actresses, and Bern's portrait and sprite.

The only thing stopping the other Chiru characters is voice acting, hopefully they'll find suitable voice actors for the characters they plan on adding. I can see Erika, Dlanor, and Will being included.

I really hope that Rosa is added in as well, if it's a partner that she needs then they can add Maria too... who I'm actually surprised they didn't already add to be honest.

Old 2011-03-05, 21:54   Link #1204
SonozakiUshiromiya
Reading your tale. :)

It really seems that MARIA with all of her abilities will be the playable one, with Rosa Musou as her support.
Old 2011-03-05, 22:16   Link #1205
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
The only thing stopping the other Chiru characters is voice acting, hopefully they'll find suitable voice actors for the characters they plan on adding. I can see Erika, Dlanor, and Will being included.
Why wouldn't they find voice actors? They found one for Zepar and Furfur, and all they did was stand around in a menu screen and enjoy being them.

Besides, I remember there being an interview regarding a PS3 Chiru remake (it was in Japanese and I seem to have lost the link) mentioning that 07th Expansion had some undisclosed seiyuu names in mind for those who needed them should the need arise.

While we're at it, let us all spontaneously revive the Chiru character seiyuu speculation discussion. If not here, then somewhere else.

Old 2011-03-06, 05:33   Link #1206
legomaple

I would love to play with Bern, or Dlanor if they are going to be in the chiru patch. I would love it even more if they put Maria in the game as well=D
Old 2011-03-06, 07:25   Link #1207
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Why wouldn't they find voice actors? They found one for Zepar and Furfur, and all they did was stand around in a menu screen and enjoy being them.

Besides, I remember there being an interview regarding a PS3 Chiru remake (it was in Japanese and I seem to have lost the link) mentioning that 07th Expansion had some undisclosed seiyuu names in mind for those who needed them should the need arise.

While we're at it, let us all spontaneously revive the Chiru character seiyuu speculation discussion. If not here, then somewhere else.
I never said they wouldn't find voice actors. It's just something they have to do before including the other Chiru characters.

Old 2011-03-06, 08:28   Link #1208
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Will Chiru be a patch, or a separate game?

I for one wouldn't have liked a patch, because really, Battler and Beatrice especially are clearly pre-Chiru, and having Chiru-time characters in there would sort of go against the timeframe.
Old 2011-03-06, 10:28   Link #1209
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
I never said they wouldn't find voice actors. It's just something they have to do before including the other Chiru characters.
And I never doubted you understood that. But who's to say they haven't already gotten that out of the way?

By the time games are announced to come within the year, they've usually finished the voice acting.

But let's not argue about this any further, because this is a real catbox situation we've gotten ourselves into.

Old 2011-03-06, 11:48   Link #1210
Sheep_

Wonder who's gonna voice Erika, Dlanor and the other Chiru cast?

I mean, that interview awhile back dealing with the PS3 port, said there was a cast in mind for some characters.
Old 2011-03-06, 11:54   Link #1211
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Will Chiru be a patch, or a separate game?

I for one wouldn't have liked a patch, because really, Battler and Beatrice especially are clearly pre-Chiru, and having Chiru-time characters in there would sort of go against the timeframe.
Nobody knows yet.
The story for the game is all over the place in the first place,
For example, the Battler/Ronove story has Battler as the game-master.
Old 2011-03-06, 12:31   Link #1212
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep_ View Post
Wonder who's gonna voice Erika, Dlanor and the other Chiru cast?

I mean, that interview awhile back dealing with the PS3 port, said there was a cast in mind for some characters.
Well, the most natural person to assume for Erika is the token "Frederica Bernkastel" character voice Yukari Tamura. In the event that this should not come to pass, there are those of us who have our fingers crossed that it's Aya Hirano just because it'd sound cool.

I also remember there being a seiyuu speculation thread on 2chan listing frickin' Ikue Ohtani as Dlanor.

Old 2011-03-06, 16:16   Link #1213
immblueversion

Well, the news of "Ougon Musou Kyoku 2" has now reached the Anime News Network. Other than what's already been discussed, it says that there's gonna be a new "easy" mode with simpler controls for the less hardcore players, and that the game is a bit more likely to be released at this upcoming Winter Comiket than Summer (dammit).

And here's the original Japanese announcement on the 07th Expansion website to confirm it.

Old 2011-03-07, 04:47   Link #1214
legomaple

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Well, the news of "Ougon Musou Kyoku 2" has now reached the Anime News Network. Other than what's already been discussed, it says that there's gonna be a new "easy" mode with simpler controls for the less hardcore players, and that the game is a bit more likely to be released at this upcoming Winter Comiket than Summer (dammit).

And here's the original Japanese announcement on the 07th Expansion website to confirm it.
well then, I got to get saving then. moneywise.
Old 2011-03-07, 16:51   Link #1215
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Ryuukishi mentioned that he'd like the most recent character contest to influence the lineup of new characters.
I see Jessica, Dlanor, Wil and Lion in the distant future. Do it, do it, do it....

LOL at Featherine at 53.

I'm a bit sad cuz now I feel like Erika and Bern WILL get added, even if it hasn't been guarenteed yet. I would complain about Super paper if it weren't for EP 8... <3 SP now.

As for the MILFs... Bring them.

Personally, I'd like to see a better menu screen (I find the opening video epic and distracting), MUCH moar remixes, and ACTUAL COLOR SCHEMES. None of this "Make dem moar gold or jus change dat hair to gold and call it P2". 4 colors at least, 07. With dat mango Bronove.
Old 2011-03-07, 18:40   Link #1216
fuff

is there a cg constest for the new game?
Old 2011-03-07, 20:28   Link #1217
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
I see Jessica, Dlanor, Wil and Lion in the distant future. Do it, do it, do it....
I also see every member on this list who's name isn't Lion. Everyone else is just too iffy for me to resist saying WTH.

Old 2011-03-08, 12:18   Link #1218
Worldend Dominator
Territory Lord

I hope that it's on the PC again, and they don't go shipping it off to the PS3 like The Rondo of Reasoning. Because I'd be really dissapointed.

And I've not really seen anyone mention
Spoiler for EP7 Spoiler:
Old 2011-03-08, 14:45   Link #1219
legomaple

Quote:
I hope that it's on the PC again, and they don't go shipping it off to the PS3 like The Rondo of Reasoning. Because I'd be really dissapointed.

Spoiler for EP7 Spoiler:
except that Rosa can poke eyes out with her penXD
Old 2011-03-08, 19:40   Link #1220
Asunaki

Quote:

Spoiler for EP7 Spoiler:

Well,at least it would be better than having it on Xbox or something like that since the PS3 is not region locked and I really wouldn't mind playing the game in HD on a huge flatscreen. :B
Closed Thread