AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-12-30, 14:27   Link #201
onepiecelover

Ok I read a lot of discussion on chapter 440 and it was a kickass chapter. So now we know that blackbeard has the logia fruit and it is one of the most powerful devils fruit and that he probably defeated Shanks too with that fruit and that pissed Shanks off and he went to Whitebeard to combat Blackbeard together but was refused and thus he fought Whitebeard. I thihnk that Ace got easily defeated by BlackBeard and was probably rescued by his dad Dragon(we dont know actualy if its his real dad) because it did say that i the events unfolded 3 dayz ago and Oda is a master of suprises. ok these arre all the random theories I have heard so far and no I did not make them up and yes I thinks some of them are really stupid but I want to know what you guyz think.
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 15:08   Link #202
brandfireX
Jedi Trainer of ONE PIECE

i dont think that ace beat BB but i dont want him to die and if he loses BB will kill him so i think that ace gets saved but by who idk maybe dragon
brandfireX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 06:16   Link #203
ellifeedn
Thinker

Something that just occurred to me. Since Tashigi has a new look that's different from Kuina, maybe Zoro won't be afraid to face her now. Just imagine the possibilities of this.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 21:25   Link #204
brandfireX

that would be kool and i wanna know her skill and with this new hot body she might get more strenght and power and sword skills but i think that oda will keep teh clumsey ness it is a running gag
Old 2007-01-02, 21:43   Link #205
Slayerx

I doubt Tashigi's updated apperance will have any effect on Zoro... When it comes down to it, she's still gonna look like an older version on Kuina.

Also, i still think there's a slight downside to her appearence... The glasses used to make her look cute, now they make her look kinda dorky... she needs to get herself a pair of contacts, but then again, that would take away her running gag =P
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 23:42   Link #206
brandfireX

but with out the glasses she looks hot so what if she cant see
Old 2007-01-05, 23:25   Link #207
ellifeedn
Thinker

Well I just came up with something, though not surprising. There may, and probably will, be a fight between the SH crew and many their old enemies. The ones that were arrested and put in jail by the Navy may be given the chance to fight them again by the World Government, with careful restrictions on them of course.
Old 2007-01-06, 15:26   Link #208
brandfireX

that would be kool and we could see how much they all have grow in power like in DBZ when goku goes to heck and fight cell and freza again and beats them down easy it would be kool for the Sh to beat CP9 again when they think that they have gotten alot stronger
Old 2007-01-06, 20:37   Link #209
onepiecelover

That would be a little boing seeing that again, maybe a filler episode but thats definatel not going to happen
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 13:45   Link #210
Dr.Kureha

Hmmm luffey's hat...

Does anyone else think the hat coulda been rogers

Roger passes it onto shanks.... shanks passes it on to luffey......just a thought....

and another
....oooo could the hat be one piece!!!lol
Dr.Kureha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 13:54   Link #211
_Dreamer_

Sounds good but I don`t think so,it just doesn`t seem posible,because I don`t know if Shanks ever met Roger and I just think that the One Piece has to be something that we haven`t seen or heard yet but that`s just my opinion
_Dreamer_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 14:31   Link #212
Slayerx

why is it so hard to believe? some poeple ONLY watch the anime and never read the manga... speaking in general, not towards anyone in particular, it really does annoy me how many poeple on this forum seem to assume everyone reads the manga and are quick to drop spoilers without tags in non-manga threads (such as this one... we have manga threads and spoiler tags for a reason)... especially since the manga just went through a huge slew of major spoilers) =/

Last edited by monir; 2007-01-15 at 00:19. Reason: spoilerish hint removed
Old 2007-01-14, 18:13   Link #213
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Just to clarify, I didn't give any spoilers.
And that's why i said i was speaking in general and not towards anyone in particular... it's just that you sounded like you assumed everyone reading this thread would be manga readers, which in turn is a common thing behind those other posters that do drop spoilers... really, quite a few poeple seem to drop spoilers not taking into account that the thread is not a manga only thread and thus many of the readers could be anime only poeple...

Like the ship speculation thread... wasn't marked as manga only, but poeple started talking about the new ship the moment it showed up without spoiler tags, no consideration for the anime fans...
Old 2007-01-14, 18:17   Link #214
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Just to clarify, I didn't give any spoilers.
I must agree with Slayerx over this. How can you possibly say you didn't give any spoilers when you clearly implied a spoiler with your first post. We need to define what is and isn't allowed in this thread. I would suggest that it's free of manga spoilers.

Last edited by monir; 2007-01-15 at 00:19. Reason: spoilerish hint removed Ojisan ;)
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 00:01   Link #215
brandfireX

is it just me or does it not really matter cause if i see a spolier warning i will go out of my way to click it no matter what but i still agree they exist for a reason but as a lover of OP i wanna know as much as possible and that is why i stated reading teh manga to be upto date and be a part of teh convo cause before i just watched teh anime and i was a little confused

they train alot and have skillz

Last edited by monir; 2007-01-15 at 00:19. Reason: double post
Old 2007-03-28, 17:22   Link #216
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-28, 21:39   Link #217
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-28, 23:26   Link #218
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Also, technically, we still don't know if Jinbei really is on fishman island
Why wouldn't Jinbei be there? If the SH's go to Fishman island they would have to have an opponent.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 17:49   Link #219
NightShadow

I would like to clarify one thing: they may NOT necessarily be heading to Jinbei's island.
Spoiler:

Last edited by NightShadow; 2007-04-02 at 20:30.
NightShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 10:35   Link #220
ahnia

shanks works as a crew under roger b4. so the theory where the straw hat is onepiece may be true! or else the straw hat wun be so significant thru out the story?!
ahnia is offline   Reply With Quote