AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-17, 17:13   Link #101
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
That's because your avatar was made from the bottom up... I was referring to making round borders on an existing gif...

Like when you made this one...

I think I already pointed it out a long time ago in the Tutorial thread that the solution for the borders is just to make them while in the creation process... my post above was referring to making round borders on an existing gif... well if you say you know how... then I trust you ... your avatar isn't exactly the perfect example since the radios is very small... and you used a very large stroke making the difference in size (caused by the little blur effect) unnoticeable...

Sorry to have bothered you with this kind of stuff ... it's unnoticeable anyway... I wont talk about it any further...
Yet again I can put borders on gifs with borders already when I first started I couldn't anyways back on topic

I'll be taking sig request just for today and also gif requests if anyone wants them
Old 2006-04-17, 17:42   Link #102
wyce
またく&

oh thx for the help BlackCatXIII
Old 2006-04-17, 17:59   Link #103
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokaze
Can I have this gif file put into an AIM buddy icon size?

If this is the wrong place to ask for something like this, just tell me.

This is the file you requested in 50X50 (Aim Buddy Icon size to my understanding) if i got the wrong size ill resize for ya k
Old 2006-04-17, 18:28   Link #104
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscar
This is the file you requested in 50X50 (Aim Buddy Icon size to my understanding) if i got the wrong size ill resize for ya k
Stupid AIM. Says the image size has to be under 7168 bytes. Is there a way to reduce the size of the file itself?
Old 2006-04-17, 19:26   Link #105
wyce
またく&

Ah sorry Bishoujomae i gave up on making it, anyways it probably wouldn't look as good if a more experienced user did it for you.

Anyways, i made this for fun~
Old 2006-04-17, 19:45   Link #106
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
You mean this one?

However Arlyn is already using it.
Ah blast. Well thanks anyway - guess I'll have to wait for more scenes in future eps (the Piano shot is for my friend - I hope there is no problem with that scene?).

Quote:
I already tried to make that scene last week.
To make it loop smoothly requires too much frames, and the gif will be larger than 50kb(the forum limit).
Hmm... that just means I can't use it on these forums but it would do nicely as an avatar elsewhere (my LJ). So long as it fits the 100x100 size limit I would appreciate it if this was made for me no matter how many frames it takes though I'll understand if you'd rather work on Animesuki-relevant requests first/only.
Old 2006-04-17, 19:59   Link #107
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
Stupid AIM. Says the image size has to be under 7168 bytes. Is there a way to reduce the size of the file itself?

ummm hmmmmm i only really can think of making it smaller to meet your size requirement or removing some frames...

so ill try a couple of things when i get some free time and see what i can do (unless somebody knows a secret way of making it smaller, If so PM me with it !!!)
Old 2006-04-17, 20:33   Link #108
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Quote:
ummm hmmmmm i only really can think of making it smaller to meet your size requirement or removing some frames...

so ill try a couple of things when i get some free time and see what i can do (unless somebody knows a secret way of making it smaller, If so PM me with it !!!)
You can remove the frames? Please don't spend too much time on it. I feel like an ass for saying this, but it also has to be 48 x 48. Sorry.
Old 2006-04-17, 20:52   Link #109
Itsu
Haruhi Rider

I was wondering if somebody can make me a sig using the gif from my avatar. Also if its possible to avattar of the same thing but a bit bigger and not AS friendly. On the Sig I just want my name and Join the SOS Brigade with Haruhi underneath it.
Old 2006-04-17, 21:24   Link #110
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
You can remove the frames? Please don't spend too much time on it. I feel like an ass for saying this, but it also has to be 48 x 48. Sorry.
This ones at 48x48 but only features 4 frames instead of 8 (Noticed finger was going to fast after i posted will fix this shortly)

This ones at 39X39 with all 8 frames

Hopefully one of those works for you

Last edited by Shadowscar; 2006-04-18 at 06:31.
Old 2006-04-17, 21:38   Link #111
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Quote:
This ones at 48x48 but only features 4 frames instead of 8 (Noticed finger was going to fast after i posted will fix this shortly)

This ones at 39X39 with all 8 frames

Hopefully one of those works for you
Ah! Those are wonderful!! Thank you so much.
AIM increases the size of the 39x39 to 48x48.
Sorry for all the trouble.
Old 2006-04-17, 23:36   Link #112
Bishoujomae

thx anyway I'll think of something else I want and I'll request a simple one :P
Old 2006-04-17, 23:49   Link #113
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Can someone make me a siggy of the people dancing at the ED of the anime. Doesn't matter which part and I will put up credit for it ^^. Anything will be fine.

Thank you in advance !!
Old 2006-04-18, 10:39   Link #114
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnydaiis
Can someone make me a siggy of the people dancing at the ED of the anime. Doesn't matter which part and I will put up credit for it ^^. Anything will be fine.
Really anything will be fine? ^^
Well, I tried. Certainly, to reduce a originally 18 frames sequence to a 6 frames ones, and having to stay under 50,000 bytes, may lead to dramatic results.

The first has 64 colours, and it's more dottish, the second is 32 and less dottish.

The third is smaller, and less artifacts can be seen. In all of them, I included your name as if it was written on the blackboard, but if you don't want it I'll remove it.
Old 2006-04-18, 10:41   Link #115
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsu
I was wondering if somebody can make me a sig using the gif from my avatar. Also if its possible to avattar of the same thing but a bit bigger and not AS friendly. On the Sig I just want my name and Join the SOS Brigade with Haruhi underneath it.
Warning everything i have said could potentially be wrong!

the Gif you currently are using is already at its max size for both avatar and sig, This means that it can not be any bigger
now im pretty new at this, so there could be tricks to the trade. but either you gotta cut some frames out or make it smaller to do your request and stay Anime Suki Friendly

One solution i though of was to make it less frames and multiple images (Size of all images together would still need to be 50kb)

Sadly at this time i dont have the skill to make a Decent Sig so i am unable to even try my plan at this current time (still learning)

basiclly unless im missing something your request is not possible to my understanding Via Animesuki Rules unless you wanted a 100X100 sig which seems more like an avatar to me lol

If i am mistaken please correct me, thanks
Old 2006-04-18, 11:40   Link #116
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Warning everything i have said could potentially be wrong!

the Gif you currently are using is already at its max size for both avatar and sig, This means that it can not be any bigger
now im pretty new at this, so there could be tricks to the trade. but either you gotta cut some frames out or make it smaller to do your request and stay Anime Suki Friendly

One solution i though of was to make it less frames and multiple images (Size of all images together would still need to be 50kb)

Sadly at this time i dont have the skill to make a Decent Sig so i am unable to even try my plan at this current time (still learning)

basiclly unless im missing something your request is not possible to my understanding Via Animesuki Rules unless you wanted a 100X100 sig which seems more like an avatar to me lol

If i am mistaken please correct me, thanks
I don't think it's possible to fit the entire scene into a decent sized sig under 50 000 bytes.
However you can cut down on some frames, apply some techniques to it to get a decent animated sig, like the one I made for The Starfall Knight. :x

p.s. Good try, Pellissier, it's really not easy. ^^
Old 2006-04-18, 12:20   Link #117
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
I don't think it's possible to fit the entire scene into a decent sized sig under 50 000 bytes.
However you can cut down on some frames, apply some techniques to it to get a decent animated sig, like the one I made for The Starfall Knight. :x

p.s. Good try, Pellissier, it's really not easy. ^^
lol had not even seen that but that was pretty much along the lines of the frames i was thinking that u would wanna use
Old 2006-04-18, 15:03   Link #118
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
cool! nice one nekokuro! looking forward to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melange
The scene when Haruhi is scratching her head with both hands while complaining about there being no interesting clubs?
example: Kyousuke's avatar...
You mean like this...

Quote:
... so there could be tricks to the trade ...
You mean like turning it into a cartoon... like I did with the first above... it usually reduces the size by very little (for the one above 20k to be exact)... but the good thing is that you can reduce color to incredibly low numbers and still keep quality... for example for the one above (which is a 28 color version with no lossy or anything else... and is aproximatly 46.8k) here are

... the 256 color version ...

... and the original... also a 256 color version

//note the detail on the face... the white squares are just for show and only make a 4-5 k difrenc... ohh and they are 7 freme gifs

P.S. Nice job Pellissier ^_^
Old 2006-04-18, 15:25   Link #119
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Ooh thanks for the tip blackcat
Old 2006-04-18, 15:44   Link #120
Woland
Latin Rascal

And finally I watched the ep 3 so here my new Av

Haruhi

Mikuru

Now the most awaited... full size Haruhi's bunny girl!

and this one of Mikuru is a bit... well differend of what I was planning. But I do it so here for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by psieye
Ah blast. Well thanks anyway - guess I'll have to wait for more scenes in future eps (the Piano shot is for my friend - I hope there is no problem with that scene?).
That one has is a camera pan sequence so it's highly unlikely to be looped decently... at least I can't do that ^^;
Closed Thread

Tags