AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-20, 04:40   Link #181
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
A little fast when its still episode 3? Guess Shougo can't really know for sure, the path of a bachelor is perhaps the safest then.
Except the part he wont inherit a single dime if he doesn't get married.

Ikssu seems to be the safest but there's a conflict of interest. And she's not in the running.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 05:18   Link #182
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

episode 3 was quite refreshing
the protagonist quite facepalming
i certain the cliffhanger was misunderstanding...

the novel still ongoing
it means he still searching it
great eps waitinf for uncensored episode
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 05:41   Link #183
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

I want Ikusu to win.
Why does Shougo have a book about how to make babies in his room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
episode 3 was quite refreshing
the protagonist quite facepalming
i certain the cliffhanger was misunderstanding...

the novel still ongoing
it means he still searching it
I can't believe they're revealing the imouto's identity so early. I think some excuse will be made about why Miyabi isn't his sister.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 05:58   Link #184
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
I want Ikusu to win.
Why does Shougo have a book about how to make babies in his room?

I can't believe they're revealing the imouto's identity so early. I think some excuse will be made about why Miyabi isn't his sister.
Its also possible that due to the "little sister" fiasco earlier in the ep she thought he was using that as a way to turn her down.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 06:53   Link #185
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.3

oh poor shougo really wonder who you sister is one thing but mention of where babies made & oh with WHAT with miss X oh boy grave is getting bigger.

sure give worse imagine 7 possible wonder who could be your sister give few of them are NOT give worse Konoe and Miyabi make sure stay with have woman to get baby.

more NO yea same bed with them on whole night to see if one of them is your sister if call but stay awake go like please tell i did not nap with sister.

went to miyabi's place see figure toy soap & go like ask are you my sister cue to be continued?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 07:37   Link #186
ImperialFlameGod8190

honestly the guy is pretty lame if he wont take advantage of the situation he's in
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 09:52   Link #187
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
honestly the guy is pretty lame if he wont take advantage of the situation he's in
Just like most of the other main male characters in other animes then?

Anyway's, episode 3

I can honestly say, the first 2 minutes of this episode is something I would love to happen to me, er, excluding to two girls walking in and thinking i'm into guys But wait! For all we know, Mister X could actually be his sister! Dun dun duuunn!!!

I hope not She doesn't look like a little sister...but you know how the characters are in anime. Some look young but are old, others look old but are young

So, they're trying to 'cure' him from liking men. That wont stir up some people's rage or anything If only they knew the beautiful truth that Mister X is actually Misses X!

The rest of the episode was just a bundle of humour as we see Shou resist something he so badly wants but can't risk in case one of the girls is his sister The ending however was quite the blunder. Is Miyabi really his sister? I'm honestly thinking no, just because it's too early in the anime.
Old 2012-07-20, 10:08   Link #188
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well, he was tempted to.

This time however, there's a real and excellent justification why he should controls himself. AND He did have to control himself, so he should be applauded for that- those girls were throwing themselves on him, and I do think he was indeed very tempted to take advantage, and without the Imouto angle, this would end up in a H Scene.

A very early one, which would have led me to slam this anime as Gold Digging Harem Sluts: the anime.

Oh, and if Miyabi IS indeed his sister, my regard for this show would shoot up quite abit, since it's quite bold to close the Who is Imouto plot right on the third episode, and devote the rest of the cour exploring the rest of the cast, and the consequences of knowing that you have a Sister who is not under the Westermarck effect.

If they eliminated Miyabi in Episode 3, they deserved to be applauded by doing what few shows of it's genre does, and axing off Haremette Candidates early on.

Of course, should they further subvert harem logic by not obeying the dictate that Konoe would lose since she's peaking too early, that would add another interesting angle.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:48   Link #189
Jerseykid

Only in anime can a guy resist two naked girls in his bed
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:53   Link #190
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Konoe and Miyabi went on full attack mode. Seems like Miyabi is the front runner now.
Old 2012-07-20, 12:52   Link #191
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Spoiler:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 13:02   Link #192
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

Spoiler for sister:
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 13:30   Link #193
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Only in anime can a guy resist two naked girls in his bed
it certainly helps if you think one could be your blood related sister. Thinking like that would definitely keep desires at bay.
Old 2012-07-20, 14:14   Link #194
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it certainly helps if you think one could be your blood related sister. Thinking like that would definitely keep desires at bay.
Exactly. Personally I also have respect for guys who can control their desires. It's one thing to go for it or take advantage of such a tempting situation and another to think about the situation logically and the possible bad outcomes that could happen and control yourself. Hell, I don't even know if I could do it but props for guys who could do it.

"When two young girls are willing to sleep with you topless with them clearly in love with you, how can you not do anything? I mean I saw what he was thinking about, just do them both! At least one of them isn't your blood-related sister! "
Lol! But that's such a risky move! One of them could be your blood-related sister and you would be screwed (haha)! Also... tremendous willpower? I would say that's a trait of an alpha MC right? Because if you took away his alpha MC card because he did not go along with the girls but he have tremendous willpower, do you mean that alpha MC don't have tremendous willpower and just screw everyone even if the consequences could be dire? Lol!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 14:16   Link #195
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

This series is so bad that it's becoming one of the funniest unintentional comedies of the years.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 15:26   Link #196
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I liked the suspense between Miyabi and Shoujo near the end of the episode, and the music really added the "feel" to it. For someone, like myself, who's folowing the novels and manga etc. the anime is doing a good job at keeping the suspense of the sister's identity and such intact, and it seems that there's much to be desired considering what's happening.
Old 2012-07-20, 15:29   Link #197
Forsaken_Infinity

100 % sure that Miyabi is just a childhood friend or something.

I can't really tell who's the sister right now. Before air, I had thought that sis-cafe owner girl looked like Yuki so I was rooting for her but in the show itself, she looks awkwardly different. So I am rooting for Ikusu for the heck of it now.
Old 2012-07-20, 15:39   Link #198
JohnNiles

Yeesh, talk about stomping all over taboos. Haven't even seen this show, but I would agree with whichever poster reckoned there are multiple sisters. A second sister in the grassy knoll...
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 17:45   Link #199
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

I'm sure someone's floated this before, but all I could think this episode was that the best twist ever would be that the "marry to inherit" thing is a charade put on by Shougo and his underlings in a play to ensure that his high school life is spent neck-deep in gold-digging ojou trim.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 18:33   Link #200
Jerseykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I don't think it helps anything. What I would like to see is an anime where the male lead reacts like an actual human being without it turning into some kind of disgusting hentai
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen