Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2008-11-13, 20:52   Link #721
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
When everyone debates on who will be the next guild master, i think it has little meaning. The Fairy Tail will be destroyed soon. The whole world will be thrown into chaos.

The big background of the story isn't about Fairy Tail, but about the Six Dragon and the Dark Mage Zeref. Fairy Tail will be gone, our heroes will set sail to revenge and rebuild Fairy Tail, and discover its connection with Zeref and six Dragon. Mashima sensei style is, after all, adventure. Fairy Tail existence just hinders his speciality.

That said, there's a big chance Luxus will be defeated here, still ignorance with his defeat at first, run away, then long after this come back and help Natsu party in the most crucial moment. And the cliche saying is: "I only save you because the one to kill you is me" So it should be Natsu or Mistgun defeating Luxus now.
I don't see Fairy Tail being destroyed then a storyline process of it be rebuilt when the series is called Fairy Tail.

Fair enough its gonna see some real tough times but it will prevail and become much stronger cause of that.

altho debating about a new guildleader is good in all, I just don't see a new one just yet, I think Makarov will still be there for some time.
he's still yet to be smashed to smitherens by Lucy's...ahem "charms"

but hey never know, this arc could throw a real curve ball at us and really surprise us with something crazy

heres to waiting and seeing!

<---still waiting on my Mira-chwan comeback!
Old 2008-11-14, 05:15   Link #722
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
The difference is that Luffy's goal is to become the Pirate King and Naruto's goal is to become Hokage (though I think he'll be terribly suited for the job until he develops a lot). Natsu hasn't shown any interest in becoming guild master. His ambition is to find his foster father Igneel, like Gon from HxH wants to find his father. Besides, he'd make a terrible guild master. Someone like Gray will be much better, if he gets stronger and if he learns to wear clothes .
Well his goal is indeed finding Igneel but I just thougth it was obvious that Natsu would one day be the guildmaster and that he does want that position or maybe it's only the position of beeing the strongest (subconciously corrupted bye OP & Naruto ftw). An other reason why he could say to master to stay guildmaster, cause his priorities lie elsewhere atm.
And terrible, though he'll do a bad job at the paperwork I do think he's the best suitable when it comes down for caring for his guild and believing in his nakamas. His heart is as big as Erza if not even a bit bigger, like how he didn't even had a second thougth that Luxus was playing till Luxus himself told him flat out that he wasn't playing.
Old 2008-11-14, 06:10   Link #723
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
altho debating about a new guildleader is good in all, I just don't see a new one just yet, I think Makarov will still be there for some time.
he's still yet to be smashed to smitherens by Lucy's...ahem "charms"
Lol, somehow I got the feeling that she can be the next guildmaster.

Quote:
His heart is as big as Erza if not even a bit bigger, like how he didn't even had a second thougth that Luxus was playing till Luxus himself told him flat out that he wasn't playing.
Yeah, he's bigger. Or perhaps he's just a fool
But he needs more development of his personality for him to became a guildmaster, since an idiotic leader is a no-no to Fairy Tail (Troubles everywhere and everytime -.-). Perhaps after his arc, or maybe while he's trying to save/defeat Igneel at the future arc, he can develop better and might suitable to become the guild leader.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 17:45   Link #724
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Leading a guild is just trouble. I doubt either Erza or Natsu or gray or lucy would ever want to be it. Natsu just wants to be the strongest and he can be that without being burdened by guild master duties and responsibilities.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 18:30   Link #725
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, aside from Lexus making such a big fuss over it, I doubt if both MistGun and Gildartz will object to Ezra becoming the Guild leader - I mean, they're not even around most of the time and she's one of the Big Four along with them. If anything, if they had to choose between Ezra and Lexus right now, I have no doubt that they'll side with Ezra. The only objection to Ezra becoming the Guild leader is...Ezra.

She's still too 'gung ho' about going on adventures with Natsu, Grey, and Lucy (and Happy). After she's had her fill, she'd make a great Guild leader - just let her get her 'adventuring days' out of the way first. ... wait a minute, she's a Fairy Tail member through and through, her adventuring days will NEVER be over...

Hnnn, but if Mashima-sensei wants to make Natsu/Lucy happen, making Ezra 'stay at home' is a logical choice...
Old 2008-11-15, 10:28   Link #726
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Hnnn, but if Mashima-sensei wants to make Natsu/Lucy happen, making Ezra 'stay at home' is a logical choice...
I object ! D:
*flee b4 teh shipping wars happens

Now if only Luxus can change his personality a little. .

Old 2008-11-15, 12:16   Link #727
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I object ! D:
*flee b4 teh shipping wars happens

Now if only Luxus can change his personality a little. .
+1. Lucy does seem to have the better chance and normally I don't even root for underdogs to not get dissapointed but Erza just appeals to me much more. So Natsu x Erza ftw and keep her on her adventures with Natsu.

If only Rave Master would get finished translated, then I would know how the mangaka handels Romance at the end of his manga.
Old 2008-11-15, 12:22   Link #728
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yeah but the HaruxElie was shipped from the very first chapter and the only other girl Haru knew was his sister...

Ezra has what Lucy doesn't - time spent with Natsu. Ezra and Natsu know each other as well as siblings. In a way, I want to see the cast get together, but then again, not really - the dynamics are great as they are. A bunch of friends hanging out and having a good time in life.
Old 2008-11-16, 08:17   Link #729
MoonMask
Night Night

Mistgun will rape! hahaha
He probably won't beat Luxus, but God i still have hope D:
MoonMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 15:15   Link #730
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

You think so? To me it seems that aside from Makarov he was the strongest...
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 09:02   Link #731
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
If only Rave Master would get finished translated, then I would know how the mangaka handels Romance at the end of his manga.
Good thing that my country licenced it then I don't remember it well, but Elie lost her memories for a while since Haru's gone and returned when she met Haru some years after the final battle.

Lol at LuciaxElie scene

Quote:
Yeah but the HaruxElie was shipped from the very first chapter and the only other girl Haru knew was his sister...
Which reminds me, love triangle story from Mashima does not end well. There's at least two girls who liked Haru in Rave master except for Elie, but after a while their existence tends to get forgotten easily

Old 2008-11-18, 02:17   Link #732
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Spoiler for 112:

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 02:21   Link #733
Cinocard

Did you read from the Raw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post

At the end they reunited, satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Which reminds me, love triangle story from Mashima does not end well. There's at least two girls who liked Haru in Rave master except for Elie, but after a while their existence tends to get forgotten easily
Oh boy i were in love with the mermaid girl
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 03:16   Link #734
NoLongerSane

So the raw is out? I am wondering how Mistgun plays out in this current arc.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 04:28   Link #735
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 112:
Erza is a fan of Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night

Spoiler for Gate of Babylon:

And the fight is Erza Vs Evergreen.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 05:44   Link #736
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 112:
Spoiler for 112:
Old 2008-11-18, 07:55   Link #737
Miles Teg

With this week chapter a special chapter has been released. This is a cross over between Fairy tail and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, the name of the chapter is Fairy Megane.

Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 06:49   Link #738
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
With this week chapter a special chapter has been released. This is a cross over between Fairy tail and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, the name of the chapter is Fairy Megane.

Fairy Tail and Yankee-kun? Yeeeeeeees!
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 17:10   Link #739
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh Ezra...

"I see. If you feel winning or losing is more important than your own life, then so be it."
Old 2008-11-19, 17:17   Link #740
celestialguy

Gate of Babylon much?

Spoiler for d:
celestialguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen