AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-09-04, 05:40   Link #2401
primuler
Love For 3D

Just, just wondering, am I the only Maria fan here? There used to be some around here... ('rabid' ones too) and from somewhen, they disappeared. It seems that whenever a character gets attention, that character's fans just pop up like mad here and there and when she doesn't appear for a while, all the fans disappear... I mean, remembering what happened when Maria had a date with Hayate and the time when Ayumu saved Hayate's butt...
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 05:59   Link #2402
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Just, just wondering, am I the only Maria fan here? There used to be some around here... ('rabid' ones too) and from somewhen, they disappeared. It seems that whenever a character gets attention, that character's fans just pop up like mad here and there and when she doesn't appear for a while, all the fans disappear... I mean, remembering what happened when Maria had a date with Hayate and the time when Ayumu saved Hayate's butt...
May be their real life took over their attention so they can't react like they supposed to be like this chapter, when A-Tan fans like me actively watch this thread, but the other contender's fans iddle somewhere

1st bold line
It's not really a date, it's fake one, arranged by Nagi with her amazingly retarded anime orientation just because a silly letter sent by the Ghost Priest

2nd bold line
Mmmm?...oh! when she talk to Sister the Mafia Daughter, right?! not really saveing him but yeah! it can be considered one, because even if she didn't confinced sister, Hayate still can Rape off that Sisyter
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 06:08   Link #2403
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
May be their real life took over their attention so they can't react like they supposed to be like this chapter, when A-Tan fans like me actively watch this thread, but the other contender's fans iddle somewhere
I see them active in other parts of this forum. Strange, huh?

Quote:
1st bold line
It's not really a date, it's fake one, arranged by Nagi with her amazingly retarded anime orientation just because a silly letter sent by the Ghost Priest
Well, yes. Technically, it isn't a date, but aside from the fact that it was meant to be fake, I still consider it as one. I mean, Hayate and Maria enjoyed their time (though there were awkward moments) and no one else was with them.

I'm still disappointed by the fact that Hayate didn't spin around Maria and make heart with his hand (it was written in Nagi's instruction book) it would have been a scene to watch.
Old 2009-09-04, 07:03   Link #2404
Sixth
Hu Tao

A extremely bad days for Hinagiku.

I hate to see she got hurt by someone senseless like Hayate.

Ahhh..whatever
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 07:12   Link #2405
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well not much has actually happened to warrant a full discussion...but to recap my ideas, Hinagiku is going to get an epiphany or something next chapter and realize that she needs to be herself and let Hayate get to know the real her so that she can contend with Athena. I just realized how long ago everything changed for them too...

All the way back during the marathon race when Hayate exploited her fears to help Nagi, after that she gave him the cold shoulder. Then once that was over she sort of went around trying to convince herself that she totally wasn't in love with him. After she stopped trying to fool herself she's just been drifting trying to figure out what to do about Hayate. I'm hoping that this change in their relationship Hata talked about involves her going back to the way they were so long ago, back when she acted cool, cheerful, and was easily capable of making Hayate blush (it's been too long since we've had scenes like when they were in the school at night fighting ghosts and such).

I also have an addition to my on-going theory!

Clearly, the universe loves to see Hayate suffer (more than we do even) and is built completely around prolonging that suffering as much as possible. As an example, when he just wanted to give up and die he met Athena and was able to keep on going for a while. When his parents sold him to the Yakuza he ran into Nagi and Maria. He was even able to go back in time to save Nagi because nobody else could and she was needed in the present to make his life difficult. I bet he probably will die a horrible death like they keep saying, but then he'll come back just because...in fact he will probably be in paradise or something because the man is practically a saint and then just before he gets to enjoy himself he gets pulled back to Earth. To sum it up, it's basically the Rule Of Funny: if it makes us laugh then it can will most likely will happen to Hayate.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 07:30   Link #2406
Koroshiya_Kame_13

I found some spoilers for chapter 240. It should be genuine but I only saw one page of the spoiler. It was released on Friday so I guess it can't be helped. The one page spoiler showed the President talking to Hayate. Her lines should go along something like this.
President: You like her right? You like her right?
President: If you like her you should go express your feelings.
President: Not sitting around wondering what to do.
President: This kind of reluctant Hayate.
President: I hate it.
This should be a direct translation from the Chinese spoilers I saw. I can translate Chinese and a bit of Japanese. There was a RAW plot spoiler (or whatever you call it when they reveal what happens) but it is a bit hard to translate 100% for my level so I hope primuler can do it.
文字透:
タイトル「君への想いを」

アテネ宅の门前に立つハヤテ 心の中でアテネの名を呟く
そしてヒナギクとの回想へ

アテネがハヤテの好きな人だと知り详しく闻こうとするヒナギク
答えようとしたハヤテに10秒だけ待って欲しいと言い背を向ける
泣いてどうする、ハヤテにも好きな人の一人二人いてもおかしくないと自分に言い闻かせる
そしてアテネとの関系を语り始めるハヤテ 両亲にひどい目にあわされていた时は兄が助けてくれていたらしい
兄もハヤテ同様正义感が强く色んな所をフラフラしてたとか
アテネと一绪に暮らしていたことも告げ、惊くヒナギク
それで今も好きなのかとの问いに、嫌われてしまっているとハヤテは答える
しかしそれでも大切な人だと言うハヤテに、それなら确かめてきたらいいとヒナギクは言う
そんなウジウジしてるハヤテはきらいだ、と
ヒナギクに后を押されたハヤテはアテネの家に入る
そこにはマキナがおり、ハヤテが来たら入れるように言われたと伝える
しかしマキナはハヤテに「お前が来てからアテネは悲しい颜をしている」と告げ、攻撃をしかけて くる
「アテネが悲しい颜をするのは、おまえがいじめているからだ」
マキナの攻撃を防いだハヤテは、それでもアテネに会わなければいけないと告げる
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 07:31   Link #2407
bebichocpha

Well from chap 239, I think the only way for Hina to success in confesion is get his Hayate's attention ^_^ ( something like kiss him on clip or cheek then tell him about how she feel IF that may come true T_T ).

Waiting for chap 240 ( again !!!! ) I wonder how she will response him or continue confessing.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 07:39   Link #2408
Mentar
Banned

Well Hina... if THIS spoiler is genuine, then you better follow up with your own one ^_^;

Otherwise it would be oh too ironic (or, more precisely, hypocritical).
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 07:50   Link #2409
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
I found some spoilers for chapter 240. It should be genuine but I only saw one page of the spoiler. It was released on Friday so I guess it can't be helped. The one page spoiler showed the President talking to Hayate. Her lines should go along something like this.
This should be a direct translation from the Chinese spoilers I saw. I can translate Chinese and a bit of Japanese. There was a RAW plot spoiler (or whatever you call it when they reveal what happens) but it is a bit hard to translate 100% for my level so I hope primuler can do it.
文字透:
タイトル「君への想いを」

アテネ宅の门前に立つハヤテ 心の中でアテネの名を呟く
そしてヒナギクとの回想へ

アテネがハヤテの好きな人だと知り详しく闻こうとするヒナギク
答えようとしたハヤテに10秒だけ待って欲しいと言い背を向ける
泣いてどうする、ハヤテにも好きな人の一人二人いてもおかしくないと自分に言い闻かせる
そしてアテネとの関系を语り始めるハヤテ 両亲にひどい目にあわされていた时は兄が助けてくれていたらしい
兄もハヤテ同様正义感が强く色んな所をフラフラしてたとか
アテネと一绪に暮らしていたことも告げ、惊くヒナギク
それで今も好きなのかとの问いに、嫌われてしまっているとハヤテは答える
しかしそれでも大切な人だと言うハヤテに、それなら确かめてきたらいいとヒナギクは言う
そんなウジウジしてるハヤテはきらいだ、と
ヒナギクに后を押されたハヤテはアテネの家に入る
そこにはマキナがおり、ハヤテが来たら入れるように言われたと伝える
しかしマキナはハヤテに「お前が来てからアテネは悲しい颜をしている」と告げ、攻撃をしかけて くる
「アテネが悲しい颜をするのは、おまえがいじめているからだ」
マキナの攻撃を防いだハヤテは、それでもアテネに会わなければいけないと告げる
If it was posted without pics, then you shouldn't trust it so much.

I found the pic, so it's valid, I guess: http://p.pita.st/?m=i6glo2qv

Say... I suddenly feel like not coming to this forum for like another two weeks... (except when posting spoilers). Pretty sad conclusion, though. Hata didn't have to break Hina's heart like that into pieces.

I'll edit in proper summary later... Hayate reveals that he has lived with Athena to Hina. Hina cries. Hayate visits Athena's house. Machina attacks him.

Last edited by primuler; 2009-09-04 at 08:16.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:15   Link #2410
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Found that someone translated the spoiler (the Japanese section) I posted earlier into Chinese. If the spoiler is real then it should be along the lines of the following. Keep in mind that I'm not a professional so it might not be the same as the scanlations. This is a direct translation from Chinese so I'm choosing the closest meaning in English.
Title: About your thoughts
Hayate is standing in front of the gate to Athena's house, inside his heart softly repeats Athena's name, then it switches to Hinagiku's recount/ thoughts
Hinagiku finds out that Hayate likes Athena and listens very closely/precisely
She hopes for Hayate to wait 10 seconds and turns her back towards him, thinking what to answer
Crying doesn't help. So what if Hayate have one or two people he likes, Hinagiku comforts herself
Afterwards from Athena's relationship moved on towards Hayate's parents, discussed the encounter when a strictly watched Hayate by his parents was saved by his brother.
Hayate's brother also shares the same "strong justice view" (not sure how to translate this, should be close) as Hayate. He works hard in various areas.
Events before meeting Athena was also discussed with Hinagiku, causing her to be surprised
When asked whether Athena still likes Hayate, he replies that she probably already hates him
But after hearing Hayate say: "Even so she is still an important person to me". Upon hearing this Hinagiku replies: Isn't it already alright to know your feelings towards her" (another one which is hard to translate 100%) Her words encourages Hayate
And says she hates a reluctant Hayate
Afterwards Hinagiku drags Hayate to Athena's house
Machina is blocking the way. Hayate explains his intention for this visit
But Machina says "After you came Athena kept a very sad expression" and starts attacking Hayate
"For Athena to be this sad, you must've bullied her" (Chinese translation used bully)
When Machina attacks the defending Hayate, told the opposition along the lines of "Even so I still need to see Athena"

The last sentence should be said by Hayate. The spoilers did have one picture, but my internet was too slow to upload it onto the thread (since I used up all the internet). Since the plot spoiler contained the picture spoiler I think it is safe to assume it is genuine.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:17   Link #2411
primuler
Love For 3D

Spoiler for Get your guns ready, Hina fans. 240 - About thoughts to you:

EDIT: Koroshiya Kame already posted translation. Shoot.

Still.... I thought 'ウジウジしてる' meant hesitant/indecisive.

I'm extremely sleepy at the moment, so I'll come to fix the errors later... I think I missed one or two sentences out... well, I guess Kame's translation will help more...

Last edited by primuler; 2009-09-04 at 10:23.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:20   Link #2412
Serffix

Quote:
Thanks for the spoilers.

Hmm .. if she hates a reluctant Hayate, she must hate herself as well since she's also reluctant about telling him her feelings... But then again, one can't really blame her at this point since he cut into her confession with saying he loved someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primuler
I'll edit in proper summary later... Hayate reveals that he has lived with Athena to Hina. Hina cries. Hayate visits Athena's house. Machina attacks him.
Poor Hina.. seems like Hata enjoyed stomping on Hina's heart in the past few chapters but I suppose one can only hope that the deepest point (for Hina) has been reached and that the situation can only get better from now.

I hope she lets Ayumu (and Maria) in on the info about Hayate's past so that they can discuss together what to do about it or console each other (or forget about Hayate and realize their feelings for each other )

I don't think telling Nagi about this would be a good idea unless it's Hayate himself who decides to tell her this.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 08:28   Link #2413
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Well I did say i'm not a pro at translating. This is actually my first time so there's bound to be some mistakes. Anyway I think primuler is right that it should be indecisive. I translated this 30 minutes ago and its about 11p.m over here so my head is a bit foggy. Reluctant was the first word that popped up in my dizzy head since it holds similar meaning in Chinese as indecisive. But still I think the translation I posted should be fairly accurate since it is fairly similar to primuler's.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:38   Link #2414
Mentar
Banned

Well, ain't that lovely? Hata sure knows how to pile it on the fringe group of Hina shippers.

Not only does he uncharacteristically prolong the confession charade to the hilt (in the past, Hina managed to come clean even when it was hard for her - see the Ayumu apology on the ferris wheel), he also orchestrated things to deal emotional max damage to her at the same time. And, to put the cherry on top, he essentially turned her into a hypocrite now that he made her give Hayate a dressing-down for exactly the same thing which she is guilty of. So, in addition to the heartbreak, if she remains true to her character, she'll also end up being ashamed of herself for this outburst.

And he really wrote "people should be looking forward to the change in relationship between Hina and Hayate at the end of the arc"?!?

Hata knows exactly what he's doing, since he consciously went for max damage. So where is this supposed to lead? There would have to be a significant reversal afterwards before I'll be "looking forward" to anything again >_<;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix
Poor Hina.. seems like Hata enjoyed stomping on Hina's heart in the past few chapters but I suppose one can only hope that the deepest point (for Hina) has been reached and that the situation can only get better from now.
My head believes just that. What's the point in simply p*ssing off the majority of Hayate fans? Still, he managed to REALLY stick it to us Hina shippers. Ow.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:40   Link #2415
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Hmmm let me see, it looks like Hina is deeply hurt, but still she keeps her stance whilst giving Hayate an advice, and at the same time hiding her feelings. Though it's very much like her, I don't think she can keep going like this any longer.

Some things have been bugging me, what's up with Nagi on the first page? I don't think that it's just a cover page unrelated to the story, I think she's using a gem or something that's glowing between her arms. And to think that she's already planning something 2-4 chapters ago, by her serious face or something. What's up?
Old 2009-09-04, 08:42   Link #2416
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Well I did say i'm not a pro at translating. This is actually my first time so there's bound to be some mistakes. Anyway I think primuler is right that it should be indecisive. I translated this 30 minutes ago and its about 11p.m over here so my head is a bit foggy. Reluctant was the first word that popped up in my dizzy head since it holds similar meaning in Chinese as indecisive. But still I think the translation I posted should be fairly accurate since it is fairly similar to primuler's.
I wasn't really criticising you or anything... just pointing out. Pretty good for a first-timer though.
And... 11 p.m? Are you in China or something? 'Cause it's like 10: 30 here(GMT +9:00 Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk).
Old 2009-09-04, 08:45   Link #2417
Mentar
Banned

In any case, some extra thank you to Koroshiya and primuler for their help

*tells himself "don't shoot the messenger" "don't shoot the messenger" "don't shoot..."*
Old 2009-09-04, 09:17   Link #2418
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

well...even though I like Hina, Im excited about where this is going because I also love Athena. Hayate vs Machina coming fuck year!!!!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:24   Link #2419
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
In any case, some extra thank you to Koroshiya and primuler for their help

*tells himself "don't shoot the messenger" "don't shoot the messenger" "don't shoot..."*
Who shoot who? I like shoot especially to human head
Look like Hina fans loaded their gun already so do I
Oh, this will be fun, the last time I have "bullet party" is 5 years ago in Afghanistan.

*Preparing Rocket Launcher and plenty box of various ammo*

Machina look like Hayate rival for A-Tan love
Go Hayate! Kill that Tan Skinned Butler and meet your one and only lover princess inside that house

uhh! someone? any spoiler pic please? hello?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:49   Link #2420
primuler
Love For 3D

Spoiler for More info&Correction of spoiler above. Not much difference, though:

Tags
comedy, shounen