AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Myself; Yourself - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 50 41.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 37 30.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 15.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 4.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-06, 16:49   Link #121
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I got it! step-mom is after Shuu, hence why she was with that guy. She's set it all up so that they will be separated and she can have Shuu all to her-loathsome-self! DEVIOUS, JUST PURE DEVIOUS!

also forgot to add before but Shuri's...erm...culinary(is that the right word to use?) skills have a lot to be desired
Old 2007-12-06, 18:33   Link #122
kimchipride
Geass User

sorry if this has been asked before but....
Spoiler for ATTACK:
Old 2007-12-06, 18:41   Link #123
bloodyknight

I guess she hit her in the head with the knife i guess... A freak accident caused by an mentally unstable grandmother... How do we stop that gal?!

Asami shouldn't have just tried pounce on the old lady... She and Sana should have pulled Syuri away immediately as the old lady approach her... I guess they weren't thinking at that moment in time...

But Asami is brave, i tell you... There is no doubt about that...
Old 2007-12-06, 18:56   Link #124
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
Does anyone think this is the end of the sub plot regarding the old woman and the tale of the sakura trees ?
Old 2007-12-06, 19:17   Link #125
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itadakimasu! View Post
Does anyone think this is the end of the sub plot regarding the old woman and the tale of the sakura trees ?
Well that's pretty obvious, unless the police is going to let her go just because she's old and senile.
Old 2007-12-06, 21:16   Link #126
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
watched the episode. that was kind of scary for me. somebody asked to avoid comparisons but we obviously got a concentrated mix of 'borrowed' ideas here. the first part is people going crazy/nice boat and the other part is evil plots.
As for the grandma, she's supposed to be taken care of or else we risk to see her running around the hospital trying to stab any person within range.
Also do I miss something about Shuri's father? Sorry if asked before but how come he never gave a thought of where his wife might be?

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
Old 2007-12-06, 21:33   Link #127
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikorai View Post
Also do I miss something about Shuri's father? Sorry if asked before but how come he never gave a thought of where his wife might be?
He's probably too busy thinking about his job, that yarou.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-12-07, 00:27   Link #128
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

obviously, the whole crazy grandma thing is more than likely over as the climax dealing with her has just happened. And from what I'm seeing the twincest action is coming to a close as well. I have a feeling that the main climax is gonna occur shortly after this arc. Aoi is probably the only character in this whole show that doesn't have a skeleton in their closet... then again... that laugh....
Old 2007-12-07, 08:35   Link #129
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Aoi is probably the only character in this whole show that doesn't have a skeleton in their closet... then again... that laugh....
I somehow feel Aoi's actions and voice seemed like she has regressed to her childhood state, that or she never grew up. Either one of those may be caused by some sort of past event happening. I mean in the opening we see her sitting on a hourglass. Anyway that's just my theory and we'll probably not get Aoi developed, gonna have to play the game if you want to know about her i guess (crosses fingers that the voice actor will be different in the game).
Old 2007-12-07, 09:00   Link #130
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I think with all the trauma the others went through during growing up, Aoi took the sensible choice and stayed young. Peter Pan take me to Neverland too please!
Old 2007-12-07, 12:02   Link #131
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Typical asshole workaholic father only gives a shit about his career instead of caring about his children. Instead of trying to connect with his children he decides to get rid of the problem by sending them away. Well life has shown us that people regreat things when its too late. Im just wondering the twins will go to europe together or will they just run away. Either way Karma is a bitch and the father will pay one day. How could he bring such a woman into his household, shes a skanky whore i mean comeon getting drunk and going to a love motel with random guy A im sure random guy B though Z came in later.

I cant wait to find out about what in Sana's past i agree with the thought that the combination of blood and the knife are what set his panic attack off. Also, in episode 8 when Nanaka is going off on him and mentions him having fun with friends while she was suffering if you look his face he actually glances at his watch, just like how when he saw the blody knife he grabbed his wrist with the watch on it.

Speculation on who sent the note about the twins, personally i think its a rival to their father who got wind of Shuri's exploits about trying to save the park and decided to use the twins to discredit their father. I dont think anyone in the main cast is involved and i dont think its the stepmother either, i honestly dont think she intellgient enough to pull this off. Plus any negaitve things towards the father affects her as well at least in the money department.
Old 2007-12-07, 13:55   Link #132
Snuffle
likes cute things

Now i don't know much about politics, infact i hate politics. But if the step mother sent the letter, wouldn't that mean that her husband would be loosing alot of money or not gaining more that he would've gained if he won? It sure does seem obvious that she is in it for the money, but if that is true, why would she send that letter if she just wanted money?

About Asami loosing that much blood... Now... This doesn't make sence to me, she lost alot of blood, her head is bandaged up.. If she lost all that blood from her head... At least it seems that way because it doesn't look like there is anything patching her up anywhere else... Maybe the stomach area? But either way... HOW in the world is she awake already???? (from preview time 24:50)

EDIT: From the way the blood is flowing at 18:34, it seems from the chest area.... ARGH! Don't wanna think anymore! Someone explain ><...
Old 2007-12-07, 14:16   Link #133
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Maybe the stomach area? But either way... HOW in the world is she awake already???? (from preview time 24:50)
It's possible that the next episode could be several days later.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-12-07, 14:37   Link #134
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Or several years so they can throw in some KGNE!
Old 2007-12-07, 15:11   Link #135
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Now i don't know much about politics, infact i hate politics. But if the step mother sent the letter, wouldn't that mean that her husband would be loosing alot of money or not gaining more that he would've gained if he won? It sure does seem obvious that she is in it for the money, but if that is true, why would she send that letter if she just wanted money?
Thats what i had pointed out. I dont think it was her it would hurt her as well. Shes in it for the money and she wouldnt do anything to impened her suga daddy's progressin making for somolians. I still think it was rival from another Corp capitalizing on a weakness they think they have found to possible force him out and lose the contract and make him look bad in the public eye. Business is war and more so in Japan than anyother country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
LMAO I forbid it even though i cant stop laughing.
Old 2007-12-07, 15:36   Link #136
barefoot

wow i kind of expected the granny arc to be longer and more interesting . . you know, maybe kidnapping nanaka or something

syusuke certainly rock, he have the best 2 paths ever created. lolicon and siscon haha

the anime is ending at ep13? i was expecting a 20 over ep u know hm . . i guess the next few eps got to be tear jerker or simply a rushed ending or maybe a hanging one
Old 2007-12-07, 16:39   Link #137
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
DO IT! JUST FOR THE LAWLS!

*ahem*

Its a silly thing...even if she did get stabbed in the head the amount of blood is absurd...wait should so be alive?

I guess she took a hit to the chest and then banged her head hard onto the floor...but the amount of blood loss in a few seconds is not normal

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-12-07, 18:01   Link #138
Solafighter
Hige

Fantastic episode. Im very looking forward to the remaining episodes.
Old 2007-12-07, 23:41   Link #139
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Delay because of exams, but i finally got to this ep. Wow. Shuu did a 180 in my mind. Excuse my language but he really grew a pair this episode. He stood up for Shuri no matter how bad it made him look or how much heat he was going to get for it. Although the one thing i'd like to she was him sock that b**tard father of theres. I think this makes up for all the things people we`re saying about how he wasn't there for Nanaka. In my books, for now, he is the best male character in a romance series so far.

I dont know why but i still find myself feeling a little compassionate towards the wife. Although she did say some things, they weren't lies(as far as them accusing her opf being a slut, they did. However if it turns out she did send the letter then i take it all back). Also she was under the influence of alcohol.

Sana seemed to break down pretty easily to the bloody knife. Just hope his character doesn't dissolve into a blubbering idiot. If so i know where Shuu got his pair from

And now, the ever touchy topic of twincest. Shuu seems to be dealing with his own feelings. He can't decide between what he feels, and what he thinks is right. Shuri, however IMO only sees Shuu as a brother, and the last connection to a happier time since they're dad's moved on and the mom is dead. I'm not so much against it, as it is just a show, but I'm wondering why its hitting such a cord with people? It almost happened in GS and star wars, but it never generated this kind of resistance?

P.S. Shana shouting at someone at the train tracks? Someone standing on the tracks? And i have to stop editing and learn to proofread my post
Old 2007-12-08, 06:26   Link #140
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

There wasn't really a lot to say but that it was harsh episode to deal with.
Closed Thread