AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-31, 01:57   Link #1521
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero

The broadcast date has been updated on the official site, starts October 6th.
Old 2012-08-31, 03:40   Link #1522
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Exactly my thoughts. I'm reading VN now and really like designs only of whose four. But as my favorite girl is Haruka i felt pity about her design in VN. This one looks better.
In contrast, I like the design of Itaru than Na-Ga. She drew quite big eyes, but them very moe and vivid.
Old 2012-08-31, 08:00   Link #1523
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEndless9 View Post
The broadcast date has been updated on the official site, starts October 6th.
Quite a wait... but it's not that long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
In contrast, I like the design of Itaru than Na-Ga. She drew quite big eyes, but them very moe and vivid.
Moe...huh... while I'm inclined to agree, I think Na-Ga's designs are...... easier to animate.
Old 2012-08-31, 09:21   Link #1524
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
If Kyoani was doing it, it should be something like this (I believe most of you used to see this image anyway)

OMG, I expect it to be Avatar of Yurippe-Sama's design
you got a point, kyoani means complete k-onification of the designs and we can use haruhi as hard evidence.
Old 2012-08-31, 09:30   Link #1525
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

^^
Don't know if trolling or serious.
Old 2012-08-31, 09:43   Link #1526
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
you got a point, kyoani means complete k-onification of the designs and we can use haruhi as hard evidence.
You know, we could use Clannad as 'hard evidence' as well, but I guess that would defeat the whole point of why people want to use the term "K-Onification".
       /
      / \|
    /
Old 2012-08-31, 09:58   Link #1527
maximilianjenus
[E]

Yeah, don't want to get too deep into that, we can leave the kyoani themes for other forums.

So, we are like 5 weeks away from the first airing, I am not expecting any new info to surface in the meanwhile.
Old 2012-08-31, 10:15   Link #1528
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Yeah, don't want to get too deep into that, we can leave the kyoani themes for other forums.

So, we are like 5 weeks away from the first airing, I am not expecting any new info to surface in the meanwhile.
Is expecting early pre-air eps, however....that would be a good indication of things to come...
Old 2012-08-31, 10:54   Link #1529
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Really digging these new designs. I think it's a huge improvement over the original art, which wasn't very good in the first place. Not going to argue that Hinoue's eyes look too big or that her characters look retarded because I don't think they do, but she does not have a good grasp of anatomy (Which neither Na-Ga has but he is less wonky).

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in motion for real.

Last edited by sona-nyl; 2012-08-31 at 17:25.
Old 2012-08-31, 11:48   Link #1530
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I adore the anime designs. They are a major, major improvement, while not straying too ridiculously far from the source designs. In my opinion, anyway.
Old 2012-08-31, 14:45   Link #1531
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I really loved the anime designs despite staying faithful to the VN designs. The reason for my love is due to a great (if not drastic) improvement and the faces looks less retarded.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-08-31, 15:11   Link #1532
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Is expecting early pre-air eps, however....that would be a good indication of things to come...
Is there a pre-air date?
Old 2012-08-31, 17:56   Link #1533
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Is there a pre-air date?
I have heard none...for now... Hopefully that will change.
Old 2012-08-31, 18:00   Link #1534
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I have heard none...for now... Hopefully that will change.
At this point, it's doubtful but not impossible. Usually pre-air showings are announced about a month ahead of the airing to allow for ticketing/re-ticketing, and logistics preparations. If we don't hear anything next week, it's very doubtful there will be a pre-airing showing.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-08-31, 18:04   Link #1535
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
At this point, it's doubtful but not impossible. Usually pre-air showings are announced about a month ahead of the airing to allow for ticketing/re-ticketing, and logistics preparations. If we don't hear anything next week, it's very doubtful there will be a pre-airing showing.
Pre-airings is what I call a tease. Don't wanna be teased for a month..
Old 2012-09-01, 00:34   Link #1536
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
Really digging these new designs. I think it's a huge improvement over the original art, which wasn't very good in the first place. Not going to argue that Hinoue's eyes look too big or that her characters look retarded because I don't think they do, but she does not have a good grasp of anatomy (Which neither Na-Ga has but he is less wonky).

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in motion for real.
lolz, it's called alternative. Similarly with Ume Aoki , I think chars in Madoka and Hidamari really cute ~

Anyway, I still staying faithful to the VN designs, I don't like Yuiko and Kud design in anime, seriously
Old 2012-09-01, 03:57   Link #1537
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

No it's not called alternative. Ume Aoki has a perfectly good grasp of anatomy. I'm talking about the case of deformed boobs, arms that look like wooden sticks, heads that are in a different perspective from the rest of the body and general inconcistency.

Last edited by sona-nyl; 2012-09-01 at 16:24.
Old 2012-09-01, 05:08   Link #1538
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
lolz, it's called alternative. Similarly with Ume Aoki , I think chars in Madoka and Hidamari really cute ~

Anyway, I still staying faithful to the VN designs, I don't like Yuiko and Kud design in anime, seriously
Understandable if you really wish their designs to be EXACTLY like that in the VN. But... I don't think it'll actually affect the new anime fans... you know...

If they REALLY wanted Yuiko and Kud's designs to look exactly like that in the VN, I figure they would have made Kud's a bit ... less "fatter"-looking and scrap the weird line below Kurugaya's eye... when every other character has been really good-looking...
Old 2012-09-01, 16:04   Link #1539
_eternal
anthem core

Send a message via AIM to _eternal
My only problem with the original designs in the first place was the noses, and the anime seems to reposition them so I'm okay with that. Ironically, I like KyoAni's animation style but it's somewhat of a novelty to see Key characters animated differently.
Old 2012-09-01, 16:33   Link #1540
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Please don't confuse animation and design, because these 2 things are absolutely different.

I also realized that I also have a weird impression with Yuiko's design. I feel it lacks some "sharp" impression from her... Probably how they made her look more neutral, than really "confident" (could probably sharpen/reduce the size of her eyes I guess).

Tags
anime game, little busters