Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-29, 13:51   Link #1
GokuSongoku

Akatsuki Organization Discussion

Hi...

So the boss of Akatsuki stands in the middle

where is Itachi? And Kisame Seems to me like he is the one left for the boss and itachi seems to be the on on the rigth for the boss am i rigth?
GokuSongoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 13:54   Link #2
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

in the front is SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL jks ummmmm maybe its kabuto??? could be possible or this might be crazy but....
Spoiler:
Now that would be cool
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 13:55   Link #3
_Riku_

either he stands on the boss's right side, or...he could be the boss, if you compare the height diffrence between him ans Kisame...but then again, I don't think that he is the boss, but the boss's right arm
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 13:55   Link #4
Dix11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokuSongoku
Hi...

So the boss of Akatsuki stands in the middle

where is Itachi? And Kisame Seems to me like he is the one left for the boss and itachi seems to be the on on the rigth for the boss am i rigth?

i dunno, i cant see their faces -.o
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 13:58   Link #5
GokuSongoku

Look at their headtops.. Itachi has some girly hair so look for some girly hair and Kisame has a fishhead so look for a fishhead
Old 2004-05-29, 14:00   Link #6
Graive
Dark Desendent

Send a message via AIM to Graive
Itachi is definately the one to the right of the middle dude.
Graive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 14:03   Link #7
GokuSongoku

.. so now that that is cleared..

We know the manga won't end soon cuz we HAVE only seen 2 members of Akatsuki..

How should you go in the strength chart?

Rigth to Left? Left to Rigth? Middle Go out to both sides.. Well it is most likely that the boss is strongest..
Old 2004-05-29, 14:08   Link #8
_Riku_

I think that Itachi is the strongest, and he might kill the boss and become the boss, or he'll kill everyone just to test himself again
Old 2004-05-29, 14:12   Link #9
GokuSongoku

Well it seems like Itachi is insane and if he wanted to do that he would have done it already.. And it is most likely that he is afraid of the boss..

and then again ITACHI CAN'T FRIGGIN HANDLE 8 S-RANKED CRIMINALS(GEEZ)
Old 2004-05-29, 14:19   Link #10
_Riku_

Quote:
Well it seems like Itachi is insane and if he wanted to do that he would have done it already.. And it is most likely that he is afraid of the boss..

and then again ITACHI CAN'T FRIGGIN HANDLE 8 S-RANKED CRIMINALS(GEEZ)

we haven't seen his full strength yet.....and he actually killed Leafs most feared clan....alone

and btw... I think he'll betray them after they get the kyubi if they get it
Old 2004-05-29, 14:22   Link #11
GokuSongoku

Umm.. Let me ask you for a thing.. You are a Itachi fan rigth? When did it fall into your head that Itachi can handle 8 of the most feared ppl in the naruto world?

Itachi=1 most feared
Rest of Akatsuki=8 most feared

and last time i checked it was

1<8
Old 2004-05-29, 14:23   Link #12
_Riku_

Quote:
Umm.. Let me ask you for a thing.. You are a Itachi fan rigth? When did it fall into your head that Itachi can handle 8 of the most feared ppl in the naruto world?

Itachi=1 most feared
Rest of Akatsuki=8 most feared

and last time i checked it was

1<8

first, I am not a Itachi fanboy.....I am more a Sasuke/Uchiha fanboy

second, the Uchiha clan was more than 8 S criminals and the Uchiha was the best clan in Konoha
Old 2004-05-29, 14:25   Link #13
GokuSongoku

And Konoha isn't the whole world is it? And then again.. what does S stand for in S-Criminal?

And the Sharingan clan ppl wasn't over Jounin status(well most of them wasn't) and if Akatsuki was good all of them would be ANBU or better
Old 2004-05-29, 14:27   Link #14
_Riku_

but Konoha is the biggest country...and probably the land with the best shinobi's.....and we haven't seen the other guy's strength.....

he killed the clan when he was 13 and now he's 17..... he is stronger than before

plus....Oro left because he feared Ita, no one else
plus as I said before, after (if) he gets the kyubi
Old 2004-05-29, 14:29   Link #15
GokuSongoku

.. GAH.. But is it the world? No it isn't.. MEH!

Off Topic:

How would they control Kyubi? Kyubi is THE STRONGEST IN NARUTO.. No offence but you can't argue about it.. 8 S-Criminals vs a monster who almost destroyed all of Konoha..

and if it wasn't sealed it would continue to other countries and destroy them.. and just go on and on..

So i want to say Kyubi > 8 S-Criminals
Old 2004-05-29, 14:34   Link #16
_Riku_

that we don't know YET and note, if you read carefuly

Quote:
Originally Posted by what I said before
plus as I said before, after (if) he gets the kyubi
Ita take's the kyubi for himself
Old 2004-05-29, 14:35   Link #17
LeafNinja

That picture is interesting and all, but you do realize it is filler right? Nothing like that was ever shown in the manga. It could turn out that Kisame and Itachi are the tallest members and every other one is a midget.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 14:38   Link #18
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Itachi is the one in the middle, Kisame is to his left, Compare the heights, the one to the right of the middle guy is too tall to be Itachi. Those are the 9 members of Akatsuki who are moving about.

Who's to say their leader is not shown. He could be someoen who controls the movements and motives of the Akatsuki from the shadows, never showing himself. Remember, Jaraiya knew about Akatsuki and their movements and who was in it. He mentioned Itachi, but he didn't say who the leader was, even though he knew the members. Don't you think if the leader is stronger than Itachi, Jaraiya would have mentioned it, and who he was. Jaraiya knew the 9 members moving about, but not the leader.

The leader's not in that picture if you ask me.
DracoBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 14:43   Link #19
GokuSongoku

Kisame fits the guy who is left from the middle guy and then there is a edge over the head of the picture of the Akatsuki who migth be his sword

Ok so Jiraiya doesn't know about the LEADER.. Maybe you are rite.. He is just one who doesn't do much.. or what? He may be stronger or he is just overestimating himself..

Last edited by GokuSongoku; 2004-05-29 at 14:46. Reason: Missed something out(Three times)
Old 2004-05-29, 14:47   Link #20
dongcute

I admit, Itachi is strong. However fighting against the rest of Akatsuki is too difficult. There might be a possibility…. But the chance is low. Let’s be realistic.

Uchiha clan may or may not be the strongest in Konoha. However, one should take note. Not ALL the Uchiha clan members are good in fighting. Not all are able to use their natural talent well.

In addition, Itachi is Uchiha family member. Will his family members really use their full strength when fighting against him? Or, they will act like the Third? That is, not fighting in their real strength as their emotional counterpart has a greater say? On the other hand, Itachi is determined. In battles, one shouldn’t lets their emotional counterpart overwhelmed them, it is very deadly.

Moreover, whether did Itachi kills his whole clan, it is still uncertain. All we know is base on what Sasuke believes…
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote