AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-07, 08:06   Link #21
DaFool
Resident devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Yes, the relationship was pleasingly different. Yes, Horie Yui was fabulous. Yes, the tail is sexy. Yes, I liked that first double-entendre-filled conversation, with the kleenex box and the rumpled bed.
Reaction from Japanese otaku on 2channel seems generally quite positive. Several people said this was the best show of the new season.
Yes, Yui Horie,

Yes, awesome action-oriented animation by Nanoha A's team.

Yes, not your run-of-the-mill moe show since it's over-the-top pushing it.

However, it still feels disposable. So I won't mind even if no one subs this, there are other moe shows who do things better (Haruhi), as well as others who don't brainf_ck you on the get-go but you can be assured you will be later (Higurashi).

While not as boring as Yosh.... Gargoyle, but this time I would have to disagree with the japanese otaku ratings.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 08:59   Link #22
Srin Tuar
無謀

Well, its certainly not the best show this season, but its still seems fun.
The first ep seemed to have way too much elephant in it though...
Like the main character says, "if you are going to strip someone it should be the woman"

One thing I noticed is that the pet/master relationship seems to be a little strange.
He's suppossedly the master, yet she gives most of the orders and he wears the collar....
Also, he seems adverse to furries, depsite being a perv for everyone else.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 15:36   Link #23
Omniscient

Episode 02 Screencaps

Spoiler:
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 19:13   Link #24
evil-samurai

Spoiler:
Keita and Yoko make a great team, and I think that is a big! reason why Inukami! is so Great.The opening theme and other things do make me thing that the show will go into more Dramatic moments later on, and I dont think the show will be mostly all comedy all the time so with the label being a Romance, I wonder.. how serouis it can/will get.

I would like Inukami! to run for 24 episodes and that looks to be the case, 13 episodes seems to short for all the characters (lots of girls ^^) going to be showing up in the show. Anywho... Cant wait for a Sub ^^

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-04-12 at 19:29.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 13:08   Link #25
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 2 raw

The only thing I like about this show is Horie Yui, but she's enough to keep me watching. The best I've heard her.

I was getting more and more pissed off with all the unerotic homoeroticism until I realized I should give the makers credit for being able to make me so uncomfortable. From then on, I was better able to see what was good about the episode, and not be blinded by the tongues and haunches (ick!)

I'll hang in there until I get to hear Honda Youko as Igusa (who will be the green-haired inukami with braids). I've been waiting since Uta~Kata (where she was Ichika) to hear her in a real role again.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 18:46   Link #26
Srin Tuar
無謀

Okay, ep 2 was the second homoerotic episode in a row.

Being the first two episodes, thats a bad sign.

I was sortof hoping ep1 was a fluke, but it seems not to be the case...

Perhaps this show needs yaoi warnings.
Old 2006-04-13, 19:35   Link #27
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Okay, ep 2 was the second homoerotic episode in a row.

Being the first two episodes, thats a bad sign.

I was sortof hoping ep1 was a fluke, but it seems not to be the case...

Perhaps this show needs yaoi warnings.
I haven't watched the second episode yet, but thats really weird, whats happening here

Lets look at this:
The novel is serialized in a magazine for young men, and the manga thats based on it is serialized in a magazine for boys.

So whats happening here

Could this be some weird type of comedy
Old 2006-04-13, 20:01   Link #28
oDin01

A few gay jokes here and there is okay. A whole episode didicated to it is pushing it. Had to FF most of the episode. Next episode has a lot of new female characters in it so I'll keep on watching.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 20:16   Link #29
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Lets look at this:
The novel is serialized in a magazine for young men, and the manga thats based on it is serialized in a magazine for boys.

So whats happening here

Could this be some weird type of comedy
It was in the Novel (pointed out in Matthew's Blog and also its said thats it has been "faithful to the original work.." ) and yep it is just! for the comedy, I guess its just not to everyones liking ^^ I found the first episode hilarious. If the show did get serouis in that way then I wouldn't like it, But personally I dont find it bad now. It's not! like the show is going to be all this all! the time, (Cant be with all the cute girls ^^) but still things like this might be showing up later as well.

Anyway, I put together a few pictures from the offical site. (trying to download them from the site just gives you them in bits and pieces )

Old 2006-04-13, 20:25   Link #30
NeoSam

Quote:
and yep it is just! for the comedy, I guess its just not to everyones liking ^^ I found the first episode hilarious. If the show did get serouis in that way then I wouldn't like it
Thank god its only for the comedy >.< after all its a seinen novel and a shounen manga.
Old 2006-04-14, 02:25   Link #31
BluWacky
尻の竜

Quote:
Thank god its only for the comedy >.< after all its a seinen novel and a shounen manga.
You put far too much stock in your genre classifications

Anyone else notice that this is pretty much a ripoff of Urusei Yatsura but with more fighting?
BluWacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 05:50   Link #32
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWacky
You put far too much stock in your genre classifications
Well, like it or don't like it, thats the way it is
Old 2006-04-20, 18:38   Link #33
Srin Tuar
無謀

finally, ep 3 was actually decent.
I was just about to drop this series, but now im ready for another ep
Old 2006-04-20, 18:44   Link #34
evil-samurai

Spoiler for episode 3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikushou
Apparently Mahomaho and Himitsu are intending to sub this. Maybe I should at least get in touch with them to see if they want to have the timing script I made.
Mahomaho doesn't look like they are going to show at all anymore, Himitsu are subbing it but.. there are just taking a little time to get through the first episode which has to do with staff shortage as I hear, well I wish them the best with it!
Old 2006-04-21, 06:14   Link #35
eggplant
Eggplant

With episode 3, they finally detracted from the testosterone laid images that were perhaps giving the wrong impression to some people.

Spoiler:

By the way, here's a photo of three of the inkukamis, from left to right:
Nazuka Kaori (Nadeshiko), Horie Yui (Youko), and Hasegawa Shizuka (Tomohane).

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

Last edited by eggplant; 2006-04-21 at 10:46. Reason: Added spoiler tags for episode spoilers
eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 13:22   Link #36
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

All right...first Ep. has been subbed.

-> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31629

Thanks to [Anime-Himitsu] for the hard work.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 13:27   Link #37
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
All right...first Ep. has been subbed.
Yay thanks Catgirls for the info

Now whats left is Yoshinaga-san chi no Gargoyle >.<

Edit:

I'm somewhat thinking of getting the seinen light novels :P
Ahh, there was some mistake in the first post of this thread concerning the number of available volumes of the novel, I corrected it.
Old 2006-04-29, 19:42   Link #38
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Here are a few GIF avatars from episode #1:

One large GIF for around the house usage:

What? You think I have a tail fetish or something?
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 20:13   Link #39
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls

What? You think I have a tail fetish or something?
Oh, that's without a doubt. Can we have some gifs on elephant trunks? Why should tails get all the attention? It's so unfair.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 21:09   Link #40
Shenlong

Ze googles.. they do nothing! When watching a fanservice show I dun wanna see... brb I need to find a dark corner to curl lup and cry in. This show is wrong on so many levels.. why nipple lasers..
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, furry, kemonomimi, romance, seinen, supernatural