AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-08, 04:56   Link #1
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I was just wondering who else here is a big fan of this anime and also who would know who wrote the opening song who did it i mean and whats the song called is it called sacred moon i dont no ive been looking i enjoy this anime alot and that opening song is killer!
lamort_noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 09:42   Link #2
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
its a great show filled with suspense and thrill, too bad its only 12 episodes
whatever123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 10:00   Link #3
Laguna
Aikidoka

This is indeed one of the best shows at the moment. Only 12 eps ?? oh no.. I hope they don't make stupid ending like in Hellsing..
Laguna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 10:13   Link #4
Tboz

Hmm... just start watching a few days back, I must say its pretty intriguing...

It has potential...
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 10:19   Link #5
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

This is definately my favorite animes right now. It might have a pretty sad ending (being a darker anime), but a sad ending doesn't mean it is a bad ending.

As for 12 episodes, that is probably for the best...and on the bright side, it means purchasing the entire DVD set will be cheap.
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 13:02   Link #6
Anlushac11

Cool

This is one of my favorites at the moment. Love the show and Arcueid

is an anime hottie.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 14:16   Link #7
Akiace

12 episodes? too short!!! I saw the link someone posted with the ultimate spoilers to this series and certainly it can go a long way. Unless they are going to start chopping off many of the things that happened (like that Nero Chaos who died so fast making him seem so much weaker than he actually was), and that's as bad as a poor ending.
Akiace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 15:41   Link #8
NenMaster

yea i like this series, but as soon as it goes crappy its getting dumped
NenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 16:44   Link #9
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
I was just wondering who else here is a big fan of this anime and also who would know who wrote the opening song who did it i mean and whats the song called is it called sacred moon i dont no ive been looking i enjoy this anime alot and that opening song is killer!
The opening song is the Sacred Moon
It's by Toshiyuki Ohmori (I think that's the right way to pronounce the name)
Seeing as it's produced by Geneon Entertainment, it's probably going to be on the original soundtrack.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 20:19   Link #10
suires
たこ焼き名人

I can't believe there only will be 12 episodes. Thar is really tooo tooo short...

I really like the purple haired girl (forgot her name). She hasn't even do a thing except standing on a lightpole and attacked a vending machine.....
suires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 01:55   Link #11
Akiace

I like that red hair sorceress. She seem so cool! I hope she'll appear in real soon and not just in Shiki's flashbacks.
Akiace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 02:46   Link #12
DragonNinja
AnimeOne Staff

Send a message via MSN to DragonNinja
I thought this was a 13 ep Series ..

Anyway Tsukihime 05 [4327F744] is out by AonE

Arcuied looks cool
DragonNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 23:43   Link #13
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Speaking of Arcuied I dont think im the only one but i think she should get together with the main character god i forgot his name soo many anime im watching and btw i had to use Virtual dub to get Sacred Moon since the ost doesnt come out till next month at least thats what i heard on mIRC #Anime-Keep
lamort_noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 23:58   Link #14
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Hey the ending in hellsing wasnt all that bad,just when they made i there was a good possibility for a second season(im still hoping for it by they way)Rumors has it that the 2nd season of hellsing wont start until the manga is over(just a note i have no clue if its over already or not).

Now on tsukihime,i love the series,im sad to see that it only 12 episodes,but ig uess it is all on how they play out the rest before i can give a true opinion on this show,too many unanswered question right now
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 00:06   Link #15
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Well it's based on a H-game and they always are short when made into an anime.
Old 2003-11-12, 00:07   Link #16
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

"[PennyWise]Hey the ending in hellsing wasnt all that bad,just when they made i there was a good possibility for a second season(im still hoping for it by they way)Rumors has it that the 2nd season of hellsing wont start until the manga is over(just a note i have no clue if its over already or not)."

No shit, a new Hellsing season would be awsome, where did you hear these rumors from.

Yup Im a big fan of this show, the opening theme song is awsome I have the MP3 of it somewhere on my computer. And yeah thats too bad its only 12-13 episodes long it should longer.
Old 2003-11-12, 00:11   Link #17
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
i think it wa on animenations forums about a month or 2 ago.-
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:20   Link #18
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

It should be 12 episodes, unless they're making one DVD have 3 episodes instead of 2...

And just because something is based on an H-game doesn't mean it's going to be short. Da Capo is past the 13 ep mark, and it's based on an H-game.
Old 2003-11-12, 01:42   Link #19
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
It should be 12 episodes, unless they're making one DVD have 3 episodes instead of 2...

And just because something is based on an H-game doesn't mean it's going to be short. Da Capo is past the 13 ep mark, and it's based on an H-game.
Well its true alot of H-game based animes seem to be short for some reason with the exception of Da Capo for instance Kanon, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Tsukihime, Green Green just to name a few.
Old 2003-11-12, 02:13   Link #20
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Well its true alot of H-game based animes seem to be short for some reason with the exception of Da Capo for instance Kanon, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Tsukihime, Green Green just to name a few.
I still wouldn't call a ~13 episode season short. For example, many normal anime like Haibane Renmei, Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai, Crest of the Stars and Battleflag of the Stars have ~13 episode seasons.

With some of the longer series, you have either people really wanting to milk money out of a franchise or you have a really long manga (that tends to be longer story-wise than a graphic novel, since a manga will have pictures to say some of the things indicated in novels)