AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-20, 13:29   Link #2401
kitten320

^I'll defiantly pass on that. Producer and his harem is not my cup at all because I can't picture him with half of the cast if not more. It would be just too painful especially since almost everyone are under age. I mean even Miki is 15!

The only people I can see him with are Ritsuko, Kotori and Miki 3 years in the future. Wouldn't mind much Azusa though... Everyone else are just NO!

And I know that it was the main purpose of the game, but that's the main reason why I don't like those dating games, they are simply flat.

Clannad was one of exceptions where I didn't mind those OVAs and would like to see more.

On Takane's topic, yes it is true that mystery is what makes her interesting and revealing everything would just ruin her. That's why it doesn't have to be an all blast truth episode. Don't want that, but some more exploration wouldn't hurt. Besides I found it interesting when everyone in the Pro started to wonder and get interested in her background. It would be wrong if they didn't.
You still can reveal someone's background and make several centered episodes without revealing the major things and still keep the mystery around.

I didn't play the game but as far as I know she is one of playable characters and I'm sure that there was a lot of stuff revealed and said which wasn't mentioned here and which didn't ruin her.
Old 2011-12-20, 13:54   Link #2402
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^i originally intended that as a joke to the serious speculators / fans out there.
i'm content as long as more h-doujinshi of my fav girls pop up :9
+ i never said he'd have to bang the brains out of the 12 year olds, he obv. should have to wait for most of em to be of age (cept for miki given obvious reasons)
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 14:56   Link #2403
kitten320

I didn't mean it in banging way either. Even if each episode will be just about him helping everyone it still will be meh. Like it is good that he always is there to help what I appreciate but eventually it will become too repetitive.

What made Chihaya's and Haruka's small arcs better than others in my opinion is the fact that there were others who could help. In Haruka's case it was she herself. However, I totally didn't mind his involvement in Miki's and Takane's cases because it was fitting for him to help.

If there will be whole season about him helping everyone, it will just kill the series and everything that was build up so far.
Old 2011-12-20, 14:57   Link #2404
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtypeEXE View Post
Takane is the heroine 765 Pro deserves, but not the one it needs right now. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Silver Princess that is not from this world.

Spoiler for Ancient Aliens:
fuckin rofl
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 15:22   Link #2405
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I didn't mean it in banging way either. Even if each episode will be just about him helping everyone it still will be meh. Like it is good that he always is there to help what I appreciate but eventually it will become too repetitive.

What made Chihaya's and Haruka's small arcs better than others in my opinion is the fact that there were others who could help. In Haruka's case it was she herself. However, I totally didn't mind his involvement in Miki's and Takane's cases because it was fitting for him to help.

If there will be whole season about him helping everyone, it will just kill the series and everything that was build up so far.
ah no, i meant it as it should be commonly perceived, just when they got a bit older (timeskip between seasons or well, rather individiual alternate endings)
On a different note, i find it quite hard to believe that Touma and Haruka didnt have any moments together, it seemed like a setup the first time they stumbled into each other D:
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 16:15   Link #2406
Nerroth
NePoi!

Just as long as we get room for stuff like this:

Spoiler for Takane scene from Im@S 2:

Also, if Miura-san is shown with cat ears, would that make her Azu-nyan?
Old 2011-12-20, 16:39   Link #2407
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post

omfg hhnnngggggggggg

Much respect, Takane. you just wrecked my heart.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 17:56   Link #2408
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post

Also, if Miura-san is shown with cat ears, would that make her Azu-nyan?
"Hello every-nyan~"

"How are you?"

"Fine Sankyuu!"

Yea, need more Takane! More Takane would ruin Takane? NONSENSE, THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH OF TAKANE!!! HELL, THEY COULD SPEND AN ENTIRE EPISODE ON TAKANE EATING AND I WOULD BE LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
Old 2011-12-20, 18:10   Link #2409
kitten320

True, considering how much Haruka was bumping into him... another thing for season 2

Takane speaking english?! I would so like to see that animated! She sounds so awkward what is so unlike her
Old 2011-12-20, 20:29   Link #2410
Miraluka
Banned

In accord to ANN:

Idolmaster 1st BD got 4,772 copies.

Now then, 2nd BD got 5,375 copies.

I really hope the sales will keep increasing its number then we can have a second season! =D.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 20:35   Link #2411
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Retro Im@s

Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 20:46   Link #2412
Miraluka
Banned

Me not happy.

Kill with Holy Fire!

*Throws Azurewrath sword*
Old 2011-12-20, 23:08   Link #2413
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

How about this then?

Spoiler for size:
Old 2011-12-20, 23:15   Link #2414
Miraluka
Banned

More than shipping it gives a bro supporting feeling.
Old 2011-12-21, 04:25   Link #2415
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
"Hello every-nyan~"

"How are you?"

"Fine Sankyuu!"

Thus, you can easily determine who her English teacher was.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 06:30   Link #2416
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Thus, you can easily determine who her English teacher was.
Let me guess. Her teacher wish he was a bird?
Old 2011-12-21, 09:01   Link #2417
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Me not happy.

Kill with Holy Fire!

*Throws Azurewrath sword*
Fiuh...
Just as i wondering why there is sword rain on my way to work...

Y U NO HAPPY??
See, you makes Yukiho cry again, you bad wilfriback...

Dont cry Yukiho, here... *me throwing chrismast present
Spoiler for littleNSFW:
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 09:23   Link #2418
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't really know what to make of this anime. I watched the first episode quite a while back but didn't get past the half way mark since I was convinced it was just gonna be another K-On (Don't hate K-On but I overall thought it was just not my cup of tea). Then I came across a lot of comments that there was some actual good drama near the end so decided to see what the fuss was about.

Eight episodes in and I can't say it's bad, but I can't say it's good either. It's bordering on good though. I want to say it's good but I'm just being held back by all it's moe mushyness. The eighth episode was quite lolworthy however. Especially that random and absurdly well animated fight scene. At this point I can only assume the drama will be about Chiyaha though I could be wrong. A pleasant surpise to find out that she's voiced by the same seiyuu as Kurisu from Steins;Gate. If nothing I'm still interested in seeing how it will turn out.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 10:06   Link #2419
kitten320

I had exactly same thoughts till episode 8. I wan't impressed by series at all. But after episode 8 it started to get more fun for me, things actually started to move a bit and episodes became more fun. The real fun starts only at around episode 15 or 19... Yeh very slow beginning but at least it has things happening in comparison to K-ON where almost whole show is about them lazying around (still like K-ON though).

Episode 20 is a real gold, it is Chihaya centered and even biggest part of Chihaya haters liked it.
Old 2011-12-21, 11:38   Link #2420
tsunade666

The story turns better for me after their first live concert which is 13 (I think?) then it slowly gets better but get hit by a truck on Hibiki episode but manage to get back on the road in the next episode.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s