http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18692830
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:19   Link #7802
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You have to remember that international media put Muslim faith as barbaric because of the 9/11 incident. All concepts of religions are naturally good, each of them has their own quirks that requires one to dig deep and realise it themselves.
I think the actions of Al Queda was more of personal/political rather that religious in nature. Funny how some uses faith as reason to justify their barbaric acts. Personally I hate the Al Queda though I'm a Muslim...

About the media...? Well, when driven by emotion people could say crazy things...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:33   Link #7803
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I think the actions of Al Queda was more of personal/political rather that religious in nature. Funny how some uses faith as reason to justify their barbaric acts. Personally I hate the Al Queda though I'm a Muslim...

About the media...? Well, when driven by emotion people could say crazy things...
There is alot of money in the media that they are even listed on the stock market!

I say, I have no idea why people would buy the IPO of something that sells fear and hate. Being a seasonal and on-off trader myself, sometimes I wonder if my dislike of trading Google and media companies stem from practicality or my conscience.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:40   Link #7804
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
There is alot of money in the media that they are even listed on the stock market!

I say, I have no idea why people would buy the IPO of something that sells fear and hate. Being a seasonal and on-off trader myself, sometimes I wonder if my dislike of trading Google and media companies stem from practicality or my conscience.

Hahaha.. guess bad news sells better than good news unless its for gatgets!!!!
Old 2012-07-03, 10:00   Link #7805
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's official now - No evidence of Mermaids:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18692830
Nowadays the discovery channel does conspiracy theory programms by the dozen, so I am not surprised they did a mockumentary and people thought it was real.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 10:03   Link #7806
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's official now - No evidence of Mermaids:
Look what you just did... my nieces are crying because Ariel doesn't exist!!!!
Old 2012-07-03, 10:04   Link #7807
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Hahaha.. guess bad news sells better than good news unless its for gatgets!!!!
Bad news tend to be dogmatic in nature, fitting the "realist" view and opinion of many people. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells better than good news since we are almost indoctrinated that "there is no such thing that is too good to be true".

Well there ARE good things that are too good to be true. Remember what they said about "Jack of all trades" in the industry (freelancers) - knows and does everything, but no speciality? Well they are the only ones with jobs now.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-07-03, 10:06   Link #7808
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Bad news tend to be dogmatic in nature, fitting the "realist" view and opinion of many people. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells better than good news since we are almost indoctrinated that "there is no such thing that is too good to be true".

Well there ARE good things that are too good to be true. Remember what they said about "Jack of all trades" in the industry (freelancers) - knows and does everything, but no speciality? Well they are the only ones with jobs now.
I guess so....
Old 2012-07-04, 04:51   Link #7809
flying ^

New Debut Single by Albert .....

... will sure be a guaranteed HIT..... on elementary playgrounds and middle school dance floor playlists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTyWmORjTdg

Not yet touched by the news media but I guarantee they will sometime around Thursday or Friday
flying ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 05:54   Link #7810
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
... will sure be a guaranteed HIT..... on elementary playgrounds and middle school dance floor playlists

Not yet touched by the news media but I guarantee they will sometime around Thursday or Friday
What the hell was that? Music?
Ugh, there are so many flaws to this it would take up a whole A4 sized piece of paper.

So I'm going to name them most of them:
- The lyrics are horrible and unoriginal.
- The music was just terrible and ear splitting.
- What the hell was up with his belly button?
- The music video is degrading to little African-American boys everywhere.
- The girls were not even hot, they looked like I just flattened them with a steamroller.
- His appearance is just terrible, his clothes, his hair, god that's gonna get him somewhere in life.
- He is being used as a tool and exploited for money.

Overall, the people who produced this are paying for my new ears, oh my god that was just terrible. It's worse than "Hot Problems". I couldn't even watch all of it. I have now officially lost all faith in humanity for making good quality music.

*Turns on Coldplay to soothe ears*
Old 2012-07-04, 06:50   Link #7811
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

10 Movements to Secede from the United States

Probably the most interesting one was this.

Quote:
Confederate States of America: This is the big one, the movement that immediately comes to mind when you think of an American secession. The secession of the eleven states of the Confederacy from the United States of America triggered the start of the Civil War. Events that occurred during the Civil War also led to the Texas v. White case, in which the Supreme Court officially held that a state cannot unilaterally secede from the United States. But the Confederacy wasn't the only potential secessionist movement at the time; several sources report that Southern Confederates tried to drum up an insurrection in some of the Northern states, in the hopes that a Northwestern Confederacy made up of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and, Iowa. (Lost States has a map of the proposed three-nation America.) And the Confederacy was not immune to secession attempts itself. In some regions, such as Alabama's so-called "Republic of Winston," opposition to the Confederacy was so profound that legends cropped up that the regions themselves seceded into their own tiny nations. More poignantly, 26 counties in eastern Tennessee petitioned the Tennessee state legislature to approve their bid for secession; Nashville rejected their petition and Confederate troops were sent to the area to prevent a secession, proving that even the seceding entities don't like to be seceded from.
I find the irony of the Confederates seceding form the Union, only to prevent their own states from seceding.
Old 2012-07-04, 07:44   Link #7812
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Spoiler for NSFW : This is just as bad.......:

Old 2012-07-04, 07:49   Link #7813
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Maddy View Post
- What the hell was up with his belly button?
It's a outtie and not a innie. And he's still got the "bitches" and "hoes" lined up.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 07:53   Link #7814
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It's a outtie and not a innie.
Well that's one messed up outtie then.
Old 2012-07-04, 13:26   Link #7815
flying ^

Quote:
- His appearance is just terrible, his clothes, his hair, god that's gonna get him somewhere in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
And he's still got the "bitches" and "hoes" lined up.

hatas detected

never to young to be pimpin... but that lil homie gotta lose that shit he have on top of his head... walkin 'round lookin like a damn peacock!

anyways I guaran-freaking-tee 100% this 'lil Albert will be featured on Tosh.0
Old 2012-07-04, 14:01   Link #7816
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:

Let us now mourn the day on which Music died...
Old 2012-07-04, 15:54   Link #7817
flying ^

Quote:
What the hell was that? Music?

yes

that piece from 'lil Albert is more music-ish than what some high value production could turn out
Old 2012-07-04, 19:02   Link #7818
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

I've now lost all hope in good music.
Old 2012-07-04, 19:41   Link #7819
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I've now lost all hope in good music.
If you think music is dead, please donate me your eardrums.....mine are partially damaged from listening to screams going off.

Old 2012-07-04, 21:14   Link #7820
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support

Mine are also damaged from crap music. So I don't think my eardrums would be good for anything anymore.

Tags
humor