AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-04, 13:01   Link #121
Westlo
Lets be reality

The op is fairly decent and the ed is lalalicious.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 14:45   Link #122
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

first episode so far was very promising im looking forward for 2nd episode already DDD
Old 2008-04-04, 15:12   Link #123
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Good episode, IMO not as good as Ninomiya or Rosario + vampire first ep though...I already like the blue haired girl...haruna right?.....but it already feels like she is going to lose to the other girl with the tail
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 15:45   Link #124
nines
I much prefer the 2d

lol since i havnt read the manga yet this is my assumption lol maybe like a Onegai Teacher thing is going on like between Fukiwana and Kei and Mizuho and Kei will be like that with the hot tailed girl with this nice ass body...........and the other girl <.<
Old 2008-04-04, 16:42   Link #125
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Good episode, IMO not as good as Ninomiya or Rosario + vampire first ep though...I already like the blue haired girl...haruna right?.....but it already feels like she is going to lose to the other girl with the tail
First ep of Ninomiya was boring, and those flashbacks are worse. And I can't say much about R+V & TLR until I've seen this ep.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 18:47   Link #126
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
First ep of Ninomiya was boring, and those flashbacks are worse.
Seems you like the wuss and spineless type of male lead. Because if you take out the male leads it's pretty much the same. But, when you add the male leads it's obvious Ninomiya is ahead.

Im not going th say this bad but just saying the other one is better. And this type has bee done before and nothing will really come from it. Just another harem echii that when it's over will go into the pile with the rest.
Old 2008-04-04, 19:13   Link #127
Onniguru

Based on some of the surmising going on by anime-only watchers, I just thought I would give this warning right now:
Spoiler for manga spoiler, but anime-only watcher YOU REALLY DO WANT TO READ THIS:

Last edited by Onniguru; 2008-04-06 at 11:46. Reason: just finished chapter 84 ;)
Onniguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 03:08   Link #128
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2 preview summary:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 04:24   Link #129
ZODDGUTS

Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I don't remember that being in the manga...
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 04:33   Link #130
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][color="#e57883"]Opening:

Revector request for the sake of humanity plox
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 05:07   Link #131
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
I also don't remember that being in the manga.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 05:35   Link #132
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
I also don't remember that being in the manga.
'Cause it wasn't in the manga.
Old 2008-04-05, 07:41   Link #133
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
'Cause it wasn't in the manga.
Uh oh so their doing an original episode... guess they wanted to show Rito try to get out of the marriage which makes sense I guess. Hope they don't try to do anymore original storylines since there's plenty of manga material for them to use.
Old 2008-04-05, 09:48   Link #134
Onniguru

Yeah, given that the first episode followed the manga quite closely (except for the beginning sequence, the ruined ship in the schoolyard, Rito's hands actually touching her breasts in the bathtub, and what...no Rito in the bushes hiding from Haruna? )...given that the first episode was so close to the manga, I think Xebec going for an all-original for episode two is a poor choice; the manga has more than enough material to work with.

Given the nature of ToLoveRu, however, it probably won't hurt terribly much either, however, unless Xebec screws it up royally. Couldn't possibly be GONZO'd as bad as the last episode of Rosario + vampire .
Onniguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 10:46   Link #135
vas_a_morir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onniguru View Post
Yeah, given that the first episode followed the manga quite closely (except for the beginning sequence, the ruined ship in the schoolyard, Rito's hands actually touching her breasts in the bathtub, and what...no Rito in the bushes hiding from Haruna? )...given that the first episode was so close to the manga, I think Xebec going for an all-original for episode two is a poor choice; the manga has more than enough material to work with.

Given the nature of ToLoveRu, however, it probably won't hurt terribly much either, however, unless Xebec screws it up royally. Couldn't possibly be GONZO'd as bad as the last episode of Rosario + vampire .
Really, they've changed a very important plot point. Did this replace the apocalyptic scenario from the manga in hopes of making the show more "ecchi?" I think so.
vas_a_morir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 11:24   Link #136
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep2 preview summary:
That last bit is something new.....hmm.
Well at least those SS's seems similar to the manga.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 12:07   Link #137
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onniguru View Post

Xebec's Negima original arc was pretty bad including it's ending though their anime version of Negima already sucked to begin with it just came out worse with the way it ended. Hopefully they won't do something like that with this series they got too much manga material for them to use, don't try to make new original stuff because it usually ends up sucking compared to the manga rarely new stuff in anime ends up being good or on par with the manga.
Old 2008-04-06, 00:29   Link #138
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

ToLoveRu...

I didn't expect this series to have much of an impact, but somehow it made the YouTube 50 most viewed today list with 30k+ views and honors mostly from the UK contingency. With several possible groups lined up for translation, it shouldn't be long before we see some episodes subbed.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 03:24   Link #139
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

It's been a while since I indulged in a dumb harem type show like this, but if they can keep up the quality this series looks like a definite winner. Now, that sack of crap Kanokon on the other hand (can they get away with that much QUALITY in a first episode??)...
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 05:26   Link #140
arkxkra
全力全開

watch 1st episode, not bad. Good Fan Services. continue to watch few more episode to see how.

the Rito flash back was quite funny, no chance to confess ..

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, xebec