AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-23, 01:22   Link #581
gencbiba

Oh great... worst chapter in Berserk history, most probably. What a waste of artistic ability.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 01:33   Link #582
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Yeah, the image gallery is getting quite old. I miss the intense dialogue.
Old 2009-04-25, 22:47   Link #583
Vicious108

Oh yes, just what we needed Miura. After months of more waiting you give us an entire chapter just showcasing your repulsive monsters and Griffith's pretty face as usual, except with NO TEXT AT ALL this time.

This is getting pretty ridiculous.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 06:41   Link #584
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Read the latest chapter...

What do I think...

I didn't want to believe it , but the author is indeed a troll.
Old 2009-04-27, 19:54   Link #585
ellifeedn
Thinker

Since he had to spend time away from his games to make the new chapters, I suppose this is his "payback".
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 07:45   Link #586
Casshern

Hey, cheer up guys because next chapter will be all about Ganishika's past! Wow, ain't that something to look forward to? That's just what I really wanted to read about! What were his parents like? Did he have any pets? What about hobbies? Did the great emperor collect stamps?

screw you miura...

First he turns the awesome berserk into a retarded rpg complete with priest, mage, thief, paladin and warrior (don't forget the 1337 magic itamz) and now it's just become this shit. Fucking humans riding apostles.... if only Wyald was still alive to show them how it's done!
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 08:51   Link #587
Vicious108

Haha yes Wyald was ten times more entertaining than Ganishika as well. Seriously, does Miura actually think anymore cares about his past at all?

We all just wanna see the guy dead already. But at this pace, that won't happen for at least another 3 years.
Old 2009-04-28, 09:42   Link #588
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Hey, cheer up guys because next chapter will be all about Ganishika's past! Wow, ain't that something to look forward to? That's just what I really wanted to read about! What were his parents like? Did he have any pets? What about hobbies? Did the great emperor collect stamps?

screw you miura...

First he turns the awesome berserk into a retarded rpg complete with priest, mage, thief, paladin and warrior (don't forget the 1337 magic itamz) and now it's just become this shit. Fucking humans riding apostles.... if only Wyald was still alive to show them how it's done!
Not sure about you, but I find Ganishka's past extremely interesting.

Well, to each his own I guess.
zrexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 10:34   Link #589
Vicious108

Uh, we haven't even seen it yet, how can you find it interesting already?
Old 2009-04-28, 23:12   Link #590
Jhono1

Man just read chpt 302. I waited months for this crap? Not that this arc had been any good whatsoever to beging with, but this is really terrible.

Yeah your art is still awsome, now get back to writing an equally good story. Please?
Jhono1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 05:53   Link #591
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Uh, we haven't even seen it yet, how can you find it interesting already?
My bad, a more appropriate sentence would be:

I am extremely intrigued in finding out about his past.
Old 2009-04-29, 07:37   Link #592
Vicious108

Yes gramatically that does make more sense, but still, I really can't find anything about his character even remotely interesting. It just seems to me that he was shoved into the story to make Griffith look good when he inevitably beats him. But to each his own I suppose.
Old 2009-04-30, 07:55   Link #593
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Yes gramatically that does make more sense, but still, I really can't find anything about his character even remotely interesting. It just seems to me that he was shoved into the story to make Griffith look good when he inevitably beats him. But to each his own I suppose.
I believe that Ganishka will be able to scar Griffth somewhat, even if not, I would want to see how Griffth is able to defeat Ganishka and still be able to convince the general populace of his humanity.

Hopefully Griffth doesn't defeat Ganishka by busting out some apostle form, because that will be lame. That being said, I think Ganishka plays a much bigger role in the story than to simply make Griffith look good. He is after all the emperor of the biggest nation in the world.
Old 2009-04-30, 09:42   Link #594
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrexe View Post
I believe that Ganishka will be able to scar Griffth somewhat, even if not, I would want to see how Griffth is able to defeat Ganishka and still be able to convince the general populace of his humanity.
none needed... they practially view him as some kind of christ like savior, and man whose abilities are beyond that of any normal man... he will kill this monster and they will praise him

Quote:
That being said, I think Ganishka plays a much bigger role in the story than to simply make Griffith look good. He is after all the emperor of the biggest nation in the world.
Man... that's really sad when you think about it... the emperor of one of the largest nations in the world, leader of one of the most fearsome armies, the guy who turned himself into some kind of gigantic world ending monstrosity... his ONLY purpose in existence is to make Griffth look good...

Though ya really, you got some real wishful thinking there... the mangaka has pretty much built him up to be infalliable and awesome in ever way... it's funny how perfection is actually what makes griffith seem totally boring and has me begging that all that shit end so we can move on back to guts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern
First he turns the awesome berserk into a retarded rpg complete with priest, mage, thief, paladin and warrior (don't forget the 1337 magic itamz)
i actually liked that turn... those characters add quite a bit of flavor of their own to the story and quite frankly, i think if Gutz had kept to his own, the battles would have started to turn repetitive... hell one thing i liked about the whole arc for Schierke was because it reminded me of a fairy tale, though something more grim then what you get from the brothers grim.

grant it, don't like Isidro... seriously, he's like an attempt to add comic relief but ends up just coming off as annoying... And so far, unlike the others, he really doesn't seem to add much to the story i don't think.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 07:18   Link #595
oDin01

New chapter is out. Finally the story is picking up.

Not only do we get two chapters in consecutive months but two chapters in one month as well.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 17:57   Link #596
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
so...did skullman attack Griffith? I couldn't really tell from the last page.
Old 2009-05-07, 22:16   Link #597
ellifeedn
Thinker

@ Soconfused: Yes. And you should spoiler that.

This new chapter (303) was not too bad. The flashback was, thankfully, limited to (less than) one chapter, and
Spoiler:
Looks like the mangaka has some idea of what he's doing.
Old 2009-05-08, 18:02   Link #598
Slayerx

chapter 303

Spoiler:

Also, one thing i just noticed about last chapter that i do find interesting, is that the masked guy who is serving griffith to make sure he gets to kill him, apparently stowed away on Zod's Wing... it makes me wonder what he's up to
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 21:46   Link #599
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Also, one thing i just noticed about last chapter that i do find interesting, is that the masked guy who is serving griffith to make sure he gets to kill him, apparently stowed away on Zod's Wing... it makes me wonder what he's up to
Yeah I noticed that too. Perhaps he'll interfere with what's happening at the end of 303.
Old 2009-05-11, 22:51   Link #600
Vicious108

Zodd's horn looks way too big in the last page. Still a very nice image, the likes of which we hadn't see in a while.

And once again, Skull Knight fancies an out of nowhere appearance. Well at least it oughta make this whole thing more interesting than a predictable Ganishka defeat at the ends of Griffith.

Tags
dark fantasy, fantasy, seinen