Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-07-14, 16:31   Link #261
Blueknight78

Another crazy news

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-07-14, 17:19   Link #262
Key Board
Carbon

I guess this is more important to Logan than police STILL killing people

Traitors on every side, I guess

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2020-07-14, 17:38   Link #263
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I guess this is more important to Logan than police STILL killing people

Traitors on every side, I guess

//
well someone "threatening peoples inside a airplane to "kill then", looks imporant to me too because last time i checked it could be cconsidered terrorism and so far is not "only police killing peoples those days so far or you gonna keep ignoring" the skeletons" in the BLM moviment past these days with some deaths and damage, fear and "i would say terrorism"???, i'm not saying which the protest is not important but you can't really say they are being "really pacific" and "only police are killing peoples" or making violence, if anything pass these days was which my full support to the moviment really switched after see how "pacific" they are being and how they are ignoring the "non pacific peoples", i can understood it's "for the great cause" then some "colateral damage is fine right"???, lose some lifes, destroying others peoples and public properties and scare/attack peoples is tottally justtfied.

and about your "traitors" this pretty much show the issue in the protests because some peoples only want to see and believe in what they want and anything not aligned with it will be called "traitor, or maybe racist(which is not your case), and all others ists, if you don't go full with the moviment and not ignore all the crap they are "also doing".
Old 2020-07-14, 22:06   Link #264
Key Board
Carbon

BLM or Antifa or Soros or whatever boogeyman conservatives believe in weren't the ones murdering people for decades.

There is no south park "both sides are equally bad" fallacy in play here. One side is clearly worse than the other.

If people keep trying to look the other way and distort the story into "wow, BLM are the ones in the wrong here, not the police" than look at history and I'll tell you what happens.

people couldn't stand a black guy kneeling during the national anthem a few years back.

Now you have protests that become increasingly large. (which are still going on now)

Than the lynchings started while this was still happening.
Then people are blinded by "non lethal rounds"
Then a revenge rape was arrange for police defunding.

Don't expect people to just sit peacefully and not be violent anymore.

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2020-07-15, 08:31   Link #265
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Dont expect fencesitters to be swayed to your side with that foam at your mouth and vigilante rethoric either.
Old 2020-07-15, 12:38   Link #266
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The general preference is for a smoothly running, relatively orderly appearing society.

People, at least use to, want to feel good about their country. Until very recently, national pride was a major thing for most countries.

That said, people also prefer that they be able to make enough money to stay fed and comfortable, and that has became more difficult.

People also prefer not to be targeted based on something they have no control over. One does not choose their skin color, nor race. One usually doesn't have as much of a say in their religion or nationality either, while those can be changed, it is generally not an easy option.

Being the majority tends to make one not be able to see the problems. But if the minorities react with violence against the majority, and the majority can't see the problem, the situation becomes worse, and the majority assume that the problem is the minority being violent and/or subversive to their society.
Old 2020-07-15, 18:58   Link #267
Blueknight78

YouTube
and more innocent lives, being take away, serious "how much lifes will take until this "BLM"????? or until "black lives matter" no matter how much black and white peoples get killed by the "pacific non "terrorists" peoples" are finally done???, the more i see the more disgusting i get from that "pacific peoples", if this is "being pacific" and if you are enough "hypocritical enough" to see this "actions as fine or justified or "ignore" srry for me don't matter if you are right, left, white, yellow, blue, orange, black, woman, man, alien, dog, deer, cat or whatever you "want to be crazy identified", violence and killing innocent peoples is wrong, if you like to fight "fire with fire" or fight violence with more violence" then don't get surprise if you aweake at the middle of a war, just because you are "fine with peoples going nuts and doing "crap things for the "good sake".

For what i can see "even black peoples are getting tired" of all that chaos and hate and this "so called pacific moviment and peoples" are start to losing support due to how low "pacific they are at the end".

here another exemple
YouTube

yeah that is what happens when you "remove the police" from your citie, because you know "police are bad peoples" and we need to remove then to allow "good peoples" to do whatever they want.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2020-07-15 at 23:12.
Old 2020-07-16, 04:22   Link #268
James Rye

You do realize that "defund the police" is not the same as "remove the police", right? Defund in the scientific setting means stopping militarizing the police and giving them the proper support they need to do their job instead of putting ALL jobs on them. Police Officers are not trained psychologists or doctors after all. Which is why we had Cops shoot mentally ill citizens and their caretakers because they were not trained to handle the situation of a person being unable to understand their orders, even when being told that the person they are dealing with has mental problems. The police training needs to be reformed and in general be the same in all the states of USA not have dozens of different training systems with sometimes pretty large differences.

Also if people can claim that police force is overall "good but only has a few bad apples" then the same applies to the BLM as well so the whole "all BLM activists are murderers, looters, rapists and Marxists" is hyperbole. Instead the "overall good (as it forces America to finally really look at its own dark past, deal with racial issues in its system, acknowledges that there is a violence problem in the Police Force, etc) but only has a few bad apples" should be addressed to them as well.
Old 2020-07-16, 10:33   Link #269
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I have to agreed with James here, I swear that people need their facts straight, there is no way that they are going to remove the police, that is too dangerous but they are getting too much money, so you just reallocated to other departments or programs that will actually help the community so we wont have these problems in the first place.

@Blueknight78, I hate to say this (I really hate to say this) but what are you be putting down sound like those guys from Fox News. There is bad apples everywhere from the police to BLM, but I respect the Good Police who is trying to make a difference in the world (even know that as a black man, I dealt with mostly other kind) and BLM groups that is sick and tired about being opposed not only by police but other things including health care, jobs and others including commentary from creators that doesn't have any idea at all about this(that is how I feel all of the time).
Old 2020-07-16, 11:11   Link #270
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
You do realize that "defund the police" is not the same as "remove the police", right? Defund in the scientific setting means stopping militarizing the police and giving them the proper support they need to do their job instead of putting ALL jobs on them. Police Officers are not trained psychologists or doctors after all. Which is why we had Cops shoot mentally ill citizens and their caretakers because they were not trained to handle the situation of a person being unable to understand their orders, even when being told that the person they are dealing with has mental problems. The police training needs to be reformed and in general be the same in all the states of USA not have dozens of different training systems with sometimes pretty large differences.

Also if people can claim that police force is overall "good but only has a few bad apples" then the same applies to the BLM as well so the whole "all BLM activists are murderers, looters, rapists and Marxists" is hyperbole. Instead the "overall good (as it forces America to finally really look at its own dark past, deal with racial issues in its system, acknowledges that there is a violence problem in the Police Force, etc) but only has a few bad apples" should be addressed to them as well.

that is one of my points, because no one from the "MBL" side want to acknowledge which they have "bad apples" and as the police need to be adressed, when you try to "show and adress" we see peoples like key board which automatically say which "racism" police killing black peoples and a lot of stuffs but are unable to "accept" which the moviment have issues and that issues need to be adressed, you don't fight "violoence with more violence, you are just making yourself looks equal to the "evil side", that is my issue, no ones seens to acknowledge which the "protests are not all pacific and the moviment is not that "perfect'' and a lot of hate and bigotry" is being spelled from the other side.

About the "defund police" what you described is totally different from what is "happening" and that is the issue, instead of just "reduce the violence" and how much weapons the police have and what you are talking, peoples goes to extreme to "destroy/remove" the police, and we are seeying what is happened because of that, basically the "defund" police become remove the police in the mind of the "extremists" which due to all the situation and the power of internet and midia (specially jornals like cnn and NT, before peoples come and say yes fox news are not saint either but they are not exactly the ones pushing the remove and anger over all police and white peoples narrative which that jornals are pushing now), is making "non crazy but scared and desperated or tired peoples" to go with the bad apples and jump in the "police is evil let's remove then" bandwagon and cause all the chaos we are seeying in USA, the covid is being spread as a insane rate, peoples are almost ready for a civil war which will lead to even more "deaths.

The moviment is losing its means in the moment it started to kill more "black peoples" and also now some white peoples, basically is "killing peoples" which for a moviment against killing peoples make no sense, without counting all the anger and hate which now or you "agreee with me" or you are my enemie feelings.

Many things are wrong and it's seens which the ones with the power to "stop" that don't want because of "votes" and others stuffs like being "scared" to be "called".

My point is which is time to the moviment "stop those extremists" inside the moviment show which they really want "black lives matter" and don't want any more deaths than being themselfs the ones now "causing more deaths".

the problem with the police is clear and we need do something and that i agree 100% but this don' means which i must ignore the "bad apples in the other side" because the "moviment is more important", if we are adressing the violence on the police than we also must adress the violence in the moviment and show which they are not "the same monster" as the police as they claim.

is too easy claim which we have bad apples in all sides and "only act toward the bad apples from a single tree and close our eyes for the bad "apples" from the others tree, just because now we hate only the "first tree" and "love the other tree to not make any action on that other tree.

by doing and saying nothing toward the "bad apples" in the moviment you are also giving a pass to then keep doing what they are doing and the crime and violence increase, in the same way of doing nothing is giving a pass to the police keep being brutal, we need to take actions but not just on the police like "let's focus on police and ignore all others stuffs", which is what is happening now and start to back fire at the moviment since even black peoples are getting tired of all that crap.
Old 2020-07-16, 22:44   Link #271
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets
https://www.opb.org/news/article/fed...nd-protesters/

in China they call this "being disappeared". I think they're testing the waters.

//
Old 2020-07-17, 02:43   Link #272
GDB

I'm waiting for citizens to open fire on these disappearers. There's absolutely zero way to tell they're official officers and not a random who went to a store and bought an outfit.
Old 2020-07-17, 05:48   Link #273
Chosen_Hero

Don't be stupid like this guy and the people angry at the police for what happened:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ce/5418416002/

Gotta love how every day the proof that the people "protesting" don't seem to know or understand what they are protesting just keeps piling up. But hey, the cops are the bad guys, right?
Old 2020-07-17, 13:04   Link #274
Key Board
Carbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5F1...=youtu.be&t=35

Don't you find it suspicious that the clip posted by the police cut things short?

They fired a bullet in Hakim Littleton's head as he was held down

They are absolutely the bad guys

But I guess they are going to use the "oh no, a big strong black guy threatened me, he's going to kill more of us, so I'll kill him just to be safe"

This is why so many black Americans and pet dogs die to police officers.

//

Last edited by Key Board; 2020-07-17 at 13:35.
Old 2020-07-17, 15:48   Link #275
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5F1...=youtu.be&t=35

Don't you find it suspicious that the clip posted by the police cut things short?

They fired a bullet in Hakim Littleton's head as he was held down

They are absolutely the bad guys

But I guess they are going to use the "oh no, a big strong black guy threatened me, he's going to kill more of us, so I'll kill him just to be safe"

This is why so many black Americans and pet dogs die to police officers.

//
Did you even read or do any proper research?

Hakim wasn't "being held down", his friend gave himself up willingly to the officers were going to taking him away peacefully, but then Hakim being the idiot that he was approached the officers pulled out a gun from his pocket and fired at a police officers head and then he got shot for being stupid.

Since apparently some of you can't read or are trying to ignore the truth, here, let me make it easier for you:

Quote:
Detroit — Shaky Detroit police body camera video shows eight shots were fired in five frenzied seconds Friday during a fatal incident on the city's northwest side that sparked protests in which bottles, bricks and other projectiles were thrown at officers.

Detroit police released the body camera video, along with another video from a squad car's dashboard camera which showed officers fatally shooting 20-year-old Hakim Littleton after he pulled a pistol from his left pocket and opened fire.

Detroit police chief James Craig said he released the video hours after the incident to quell "a false narrative" that the shooting was unjustified. The "erroneous information that was put out has incited violence," Craig said during a press conference at Public Safety Headquarters.

Craig's comments came shortly after a protest was staged at the corner of McNichols and San Juan, where Littleton was killed hours earlier. Several members of the crowd threw bottles, bricks and other projectiles at officers, who deployed tear gas and made eight arrests, the chief said.

The video shows officers from the 12th Precinct arresting Darnell Sylvester on an outstanding drug warrant, Craig said. Sylvester puts his hands up and complies with the officers.

Then, the video shows Littleton walk up to the officers, reach into the left pocket of his shorts, and pull out a gun. He fires a shot a few feet from an officer's head, but misses. The officer then charges Littleton, as other officers open fire.

Three officers fired four shots, Craig said. All four hit Littleton, one in the head. He was pronounced dead at an area hospital, Craig said.

Littleton was on probation for a 2017 unarmed robbery, and felony firearm conviction. He was initially charged with armed robbery, but cut a deal with Wayne County prosecutors for the lesser charge and was sentenced to three years of probation.
And then the dumbass protesters followed, who similarly to you either believed a false narrative or just saw a slice of a video without the proper context and jumped the gun without knowing the facts.

Next time at the very least read the information available before sharing your opinion.
Old 2020-07-17, 20:34   Link #276
Key Board
Carbon

watch the video
your police clip only tells the first half of the story. It doesn't tell what happens after that.
I even linked the second where it happened.

Here, I'll even repost it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5F1...=youtu.be&t=63

I clearly see him being shot in the head, execution style after being down.

Or is it legal to execute someone who is no longer a threat, now?

If you don' think this is not a problem compare this to the number of school shooters have somehow been taken alive

//

Last edited by Key Board; 2020-07-17 at 20:55.
Old 2020-07-17, 21:12   Link #277
Blueknight78

Quote:
watch the video
your police clip only tells the first half of the story. It doesn't tell what happens after that.
I even linked the second where it happened.

Here, I'll even repost it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5F1...=youtu.be&t=63

I clearly see him being shot in the head, execution style after being down.

Or is it legal to execute someone who is no longer a threat, now?

If you don' think this is not a problem compare this to the number of school shooters have somehow been taken alive

//
man honestly i'm starting to believe you have some "serious issues", remember this happened "after" he tried to shot the officer in the HEAD
he tried to kill the officer at this point anything happening was pretty much safe for the polices shot him down, specially him already having a past of violence, robbery and all, right???? don't matter he is a "black person" then he is getting a pass" from you because now what only matter is the collor right??

is because of peoples like you which make me really hard to stick with the BLM even after see this:
YouTube
YouTube

it's really seens which the only thing you care is "to remove the police and allow all the chaos continue right because that is what i'm seeying as the objective of BLM and all protests, just have more chaos and terror to give peoples chance to go havock, robb, steal rape and murder more peoples while getting a pass from mayors totally idiots and allow crap happening in they towns.
Old 2020-07-18, 03:43   Link #278
Key Board
Carbon

he was no longer a threat during that moment, and no amount of spin will change that fact.
There was no need to go out of way to shoot the guy in the head.

What else can he do at that moment? scream obscenities at the police?
Maybe that's how the police do it in Bolsonaro's regime, but I'd like to think a cop can't just murder someone or some dog just because they feel anxious. or slighted.

Speaking of which. Tell me how many people did he kill? oh right. Zero.
Now tell me know many people did Nikolaz Kruz kill? Seventeen.

One is alive and the other is not. Somehow Kruz was a much lesser threat I guess!

And it's really telling that all the cop apologist only show the first half of the clip on social media. It's as if they have something to hide. I wonder what could it be.

You know what I want? for the police to stop murdering people just because they feel like they can get away with it.

But enough of this.

Quote:
ACLU Adds Federal Agencies To Lawsuit Against Portland Police

https://www.opb.org/news/article/ore...olice-lawsuit/

//
Old 2020-07-18, 06:59   Link #279
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Since the latest discussion has nothing to do with the thread title, I’m going to close this thread for awhile. If anyone wants to continue that discussion, please create a new on-topic thread and move it there.
Closed Thread