AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 01:45   Link #4461
qwertzu

Well, actually he is not as young as his face may seem. Have you seen the rest of his body, ie. his throat and hands which he usually hides. That's why he was so interested in Mikumo's eternal youth techniquie.

Yay, for the new OVA. I hope we will have Ryo Horikawa doing Hermit's voice again. I love this guy.

Last edited by qwertzu; 2011-10-17 at 06:51.
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 03:16   Link #4462
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Ok so we got info on miu cool k thx whatever.
Can we now pleaseeeeeeee move to kenichi or have a training time skip.
Because to be frank I don't give a heck about mius training, and her thirst for blood and shit.
I agree...i also want to see Kenichi training in this moment.., or a time skip...
and is time that kenichi is trained by the Elder...the Elder has 108 technique, invented by himself..,is time that the Elder teaches this technique to Kenichi...

However, is true that Miu recognized a bit the boy because the stance was like the Demon..but,i don't understand how can she fight by him side when the Demon puts the mask...

Nice work Mikuno....i hope that in the end..the Elder is going to f**** you.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 05:04   Link #4463
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I don't get it, that guy is supposed to be old, and he even referred to Sakaki and others as young ones. The elder even acknowledged him, so.. there's no way he's a youth. This is probably a fake identity, that can't be his father.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 05:27   Link #4464
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Regarding 449, I kind of doubt that young guy is the masked master, who kidnapped Miu. Maybe this region is where his kung-fu resigned and the young guy eating habits, is normal, because of cultural teachings.
Old 2011-10-17, 06:17   Link #4465
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Regarding 449, I kind of doubt that young guy is the masked master, who kidnapped Miu. Maybe this region is where his kung-fu resigned and the young guy eating habits, is normal, because of cultural teachings.
I'm pretty sure the text on the side explicitly stated that it was him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 06:31   Link #4466
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I don't get it, that guy is supposed to be old, and he even referred to Sakaki and others as young ones. The elder even acknowledged him, so.. there's no way he's a youth. This is probably a fake identity, that can't be his father.

It,s him....probably Mikuno give at him the technique that she use for to stay young..
The Demon god was interested in this technique...and probably has made a pact with Mikuno...he takes Miu, and Mikuno in exchange teaches this technique to him...

Probably Mikuno know that without Miu.., Kenichi suffer.., and probably she want that Kenichi become a bad guy too....and she know that kenichi not fight against Miu..

Mikuno was a good person.., but she turn like this because is mentioned that she has lost an important person...

However..the boy is the Demon God.., in the 'last page is written....
Old 2011-10-17, 10:32   Link #4467
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A! O V A!

Ok. That's all I wanted to say for now
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 14:07   Link #4468
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Clearly, there really was a young guy. Jeanazad stole his identity and wears his face as a mask. The young man's poor family suspects nothing.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 14:52   Link #4469
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Clearly, there really was a young guy. Jeanazad stole his identity and wears his face as a mask. The young man's poor family suspects nothing.
I wouldn't be too sure of that. In one panel, the "father's" talking to "Yudis" about whether he'll teach Miu the supreme silat, something only Jenazad would know. That implicates he's in on the scam as well, but the little girl (Hartini) might not be. Clearly something's rotten in Denmark, or should I say Indonesia. I really can't wait to find out the whole scam myself. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 11:03   Link #4470
qwertzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
It"s legit, really legit.
Give the news on MAL and they put on it.
Anyways, for the VA, that will be difficult for the Miu one.
She passed away in June.
Miu's VA is not the only one.

I just read that Hiroshi Arikawa the VA of Hayato Furinji passed away this sunday (10/16).
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 11:30   Link #4471
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

How are all these VAs dying? Sounds rather... freaky...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 16:06   Link #4472
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Totally agree.

-Face skin is way too bright, compared to the rest (why he wars gloves)
-Jenazad must be old because he fought with the elder long time ago
- Even if Mikumo showed him a trick to stop aging - it wouldn´t revert an already aged body back (and only the face, that is)

or maybe it is a trick. the last line is a Translators note - not necessarily a note from the author?
Old 2011-10-18, 16:26   Link #4473
ellifeedn
Thinker

The VA's of the Furinji family are dead. Foreshadowing in a meta sense?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 01:48   Link #4474
Alhazad2003

scanlation of 450 is out

Oh crap, and the brainwashing of Miu continues. Though he might not have as much time as he believes. Ryozanpaku knows he's in Tidat, and is preparing the search all hundred islands, if need be. Though it could be a long fight, much like the battle in Okinawa, since they'll be on Jenazad's turf, and I don't doubt he told his allies that Kenichi killed Jihan, so it could be quite a rumble on their hands. And all this before the dreaded next battle between Kenichi and Miu, I fear for our hero, I really so. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 09:02   Link #4475
noktown

It's getting too obvious,Kenichi Unable to fight Miu > Miu Injures/Kills Kenichi > Memories Back > Kenichi is revived because of Miu crying > Happy arc end(but there won't be any progress between them what so ever).
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 10:02   Link #4476
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ And who fights the evil master and his hundred lackeys?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 10:03   Link #4477
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The pissed off Elder owns them all.
Old 2011-10-24, 10:06   Link #4478
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ And who fights the evil master and his hundred lackeys?
The Elder when he uses 0.0005 % of his power instead of the assumed 0.0002 % .
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 10:18   Link #4479
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Hooooo fu**..

I thought that in this time, Kenichi would be trained by The Elder....but no!!!disappointed....

The bastard Demon fist...want to make Miu killing Hongo...This bastard...i hope you're going to die soon..by Hongo....

In the end..probably the fight is Miu vs Kenichi..., and the Demon fist..vs the God fist...i really hope for this..after all..Hongo has to take revenge with the bastard Demon...

and..yea...i know that Kenichi won't hurt a girl..but i hope that this time he is going to fight...for turn back Miu...and erase the part of darkness in her....

The face of the Elder was funny....hahahah.....

And please...show more Shigure fan-cervice....
Old 2011-10-25, 22:02   Link #4480
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzu View Post
Well, actually he is not as young as his face may seem. Have you seen the rest of his body, ie. his throat and hands which he usually hides. That's why he was so interested in Mikumo's eternal youth techniquie.

Yay, for the new OVA. I hope we will have Ryo Horikawa doing Hermit's voice again. I love this guy.
But the problem here is that his "father" looks pretty young himself and he along with his sister seem to have no idea about Yami. Unless those family are fake as well, it's hard to say to say he is not as young as he appears....

Tags
shounen