AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Old 2011-10-03, 21:17   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ will she fit kuroyukihime's personality?
Doesn't matter, every Anime is going to get a Hanazawa one way or another.

...In all seriousness, she's a pretty versatile Voice Actress.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 21:35   Link #42
tsunade666

I imagine the type of shouko to voice kuroyukihime and again.... I'm no good with the seiyuu names. It's just hard for me to remember their names and even the director so I don't know the name of shouko's seiyu. Shouko of bakatest.
Old 2011-10-03, 22:09   Link #43
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I imagine the type of shouko to voice kuroyukihime and again.... I'm no good with the seiyuu names. It's just hard for me to remember their names and even the director so I don't know the name of shouko's seiyu. Shouko of bakatest.
Hyosei for drama cd Shouko.
Tomomi Isomura for anime Shouko.

But I think Yoshino nanjo (Aiko from baka test, if she does the more serious voice) could work, and double as a Frpside insert singer. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 23:08   Link #44
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
then again ... This series has like a bunch of "legal lolis", so i don't know ...
I AM SOLD FOR THIS. Actually why did this never catch my attention before.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 10:20   Link #45
tomtkp

News just in from Dengeki Bunko. Dengeki Bunko's December book list has just came out. This time AW Vol. 10 will be released on December 10th. This also means that the 4-month release cycle of SAO novels has been broken. (According to this cycle, SAO should be released this December instead of AW)
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 11:27   Link #46
tsunade666

vol 10 on December 10? same day as NT. I haven't even seen vol 09 yet! They are delaying too much the real story of SAO. they even do 2 SS on 2 succeeding volumes.

Back to AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Hyosei for drama cd Shouko.
Tomomi Isomura for anime Shouko.

But I think Yoshino nanjo (Aiko from baka test, if she does the more serious voice) could work, and double as a Frpside insert singer. xD
from the chapters translated in the manga I get the impression that Kuroyukihime is the strong but weak and fragile girl inside. Plus she's manipulative :0

Sunrise probably pick this one because the characters avatar looks mecha to me.
Old 2011-10-05, 14:22   Link #47
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Actually I have another seiyuu that I think may be a good match.

Kaori Ishihara, after her well performed role as Reki in Hidan no aria.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:30   Link #48
Kunagisa

So both AW and SAO are getting drama CD; they probably wouldn't change the VAs since I highly doubt there will be huge time gap in between the two, we probably will find out who will cast who in the anime.

They really are simultaneously promoting both series at all steps along the way ...
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 11:08   Link #49
tsunade666

when will the drama cd be out?
Old 2011-10-17, 12:01   Link #50
Kunagisa

Quote:
when will the drama cd be out?
Don't know yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
News just in from Dengeki Bunko. Dengeki Bunko's December book list has just came out. This time AW Vol. 10 will be released on December 10th. This also means that the 4-month release cycle of SAO novels has been broken. (According to this cycle, SAO should be released this December instead of AW)
Looks like they're focusing on side story for vol10, which is great since that would give materials for the script writers to fit in side arcs as well (or more OVAs after the series). I REALLY HOPE they go up to vol09 in the anime. Supposedly there are a lot of wuv wuv scenes and the color illustrations are quite awesome (still can't get over how beautiful the cover jacket of vol9 is). DAMN YOU HARUKYUKIIIIIIII, I'm so jelly ;___; but I'm not a loliconnnnnnnnnn (14's legal right ...?). /facedesk

I wonder what Kawakami will do for SAO. I mean Alicization's coming up and he probably has to think a lot more on how to present that.
Old 2011-10-17, 12:26   Link #51
tsunade666

14 is legal.... in japan lolz. I already got the raw for vol 09 and it's one hell of a volume though I wish I could read it. love the design for BFS

if it will be vol 9 then they need 2 cour for this one. OR even maybe that is too much because 9 volumes in a span of 26 episode -_- seems a bit too rushed for me. Vol 5 and 8 is nice.

Spoiler:

must be nice to be the only one to fly.
Old 2011-10-18, 00:39   Link #52
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I must say... I'm falling in love with the manga.... I can't wait to watch the anime...
although I'm sure the main character's appearance will disappoint all of us... lol
who cares!! Story matters!! and also I want to see kuroyuki-hime... xD
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 02:06   Link #53
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm looking forward to Accel World more than SAO, because the protagonist in Accel World kind of has that underdog trait to him which I like, and it's interesting because he's fat, underrated, and a coward compared to most shounen protagonist who are skinny or muscular.

Don't get me wrong I love SAO to death. I read the novels and I've been a fan of Kawahara Reki-sensei since then, and I'm looking forward to seeing Kirito, Asuna, and a few others.

I hope they release SAO first because after reading it Accel World it kind of felt like it was a spiritual successor to SAO in its own right.
Old 2011-10-19, 02:09   Link #54
tsunade666

I want to see Haruyuki's harem and silver crow and not his own appearance

The MC will disappoint people if they don't like emo characters. Well he got a reason for turning emo.
Old 2011-10-19, 12:18   Link #55
Kunagisa

Spoiler for Minor spoiler (maybe) just in case, Vol10:

If the series go for 2 cour, they can definitely reach this point.
Old 2011-10-19, 12:41   Link #56
tsunade666

so is it confirmed that instead of SAO getting released on Dec. 10 it will be AW? because when I asked that in other forum they said that vol 09 is just getting release and it should be SAO to be release because it's alternating itself in release dates.

That will be nice to see a battle between those two. But isn't Haruyuki's ability too much hax? even if Kirito is good in swords.
Old 2011-12-05, 17:18   Link #57
Kunagisa

Man, I was randomly checking up on the site, and I suddenly became very apprehensive.

The director is Masakazu Obara, which is VERY good. Given his affiliation with Mai-Hime, I'm guessing Studio 8 from Sunrise will do this, and with the current amazing record of Horizon, I'm sure the animation will be top notch.

BUT

Series composition is Hiroyuki Yoshino, not sure how I feel about this. He's like on the opposite end of the spectrum for me. Either I love him or I hate him to the core.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-12-05 at 17:23. Reason: calmed down
Old 2011-12-05, 21:09   Link #58
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
The director is Masakazu Obara, which is VERY good. Given his affiliation with Mai-Hime, I'm guessing Studio 8 from Sunrise will do this, and with the current amazing record of Horizon, I'm sure the animation will be top notch.
Aren't they handful with Horizon already?
And Mai-Hime is great and all, until the last final episode.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:58   Link #59
djmaca
My Girl ↓

I'm reading the manga when it was first released in scans and have followed it eversince. This is anime will, if the LN and manga is any indication, awesome....
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 05:19   Link #60
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Series composition is Hiroyuki Yoshino, not sure how I feel about this. He's like on the opposite end of the spectrum for me. Either I love him or I hate him to the core.
I really don't like him... but as long as he follows the source instead of trying to improve things because he think he's better... oh we're fucked aren't we?

Also Studio 8 is now Sunrise LN studio lol.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, sci-fi, shounen